Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Kick polls disabled

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Hi, i've had a look on the forum but couldn't find any announce about it so..I have noticed yesterday that the Kick a player option was removed from votes.

I guess there is a reason for that ?

IMO it is still useful, for that Admins cannot be here 24/24h on and generally the most obvious trouble-makers are neutralized by gaming population with the kickpolls (cata breakers, team hitters, doors and ladders blockers..).

This option disabled and with no  admins on, i feel..a bit defenseless :P

Tis but a scratch

Aspasia

Aspasia

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationNeverland

The Council of Gay Players asked for it to be disabled. Too many of our brothers and sisters have been kicked by homphobes and transphobes just because of who they love or who they identify as.

Well we say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! This will not go on any longer, LGBT+ players can now play in peace without scumbags threatening to kick them.

Gay players have faced persecution for so long and have had nobody stand up for them... until now. I and the Council of Gay Players are using our power to finally change things for the better.

...And to the people who are worried about trolls. We say TOUGH! thats what you get for abusing the kick function.

• Skull Of Plums likes this
cSIxuZc.gif

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hi, i've had a look on the forum but couldn't find any announce about it so..I have noticed yesterday that the Kick a player option was removed from votes.

I guess there is a reason for that ?

IMO it is still useful, for that Admins cannot be here 24/24h on and generally the most obvious trouble-makers are neutralized by gaming population with the kickpolls (cata breakers, team hitters, doors and ladders blockers..).

This option disabled and with no  admins on, i feel..a bit defenseless :P

Hmm, I've disabled it sometimes, when I'm online and children start abusing of polls, but I take care with enable it again before go out and let server alone without admins, so probably it was I had to urgently leave the server and forgot restore it... sorry.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

I could create a script that automatically disables kick polls when an admin enters the game and enables when exits.

Edited by BlackDeath, 26 April 2016 - 08:55 AM.
would be good!!! :)

• BlackDeath, Joss, Skull Of Plums and 2 others like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

I could create a script that automatically disables kick polls when an admin enters the game and enables when exits.

Sounds good but then i miss one thing; the people who make rage polls on me ;)

But imo it isnt really nessecary cuz it is 1 poll a minut and when the "pros" are only and children start abusing there are 80+ pp online, and then 5% of the polls get accepted

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Sounds good but then i miss one thing; the people who make rage polls on me ;)

But imo it isnt really nessecary cuz it is 1 poll a minut and when the "pros" are only and children start abusing there are 80+ pp online, and then 5% of the polls get accepted

Well, almost all know that will be rejected, but this is more about annoy thing, when polls starts abusing/spamming and disturbing on screen, instead that poll by itself.

Really I only disable it, when this happens/starts.

• Joss likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users