Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Some map bugs/glitches I've noticed during my play

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

h3l1x

h3l1x

Advanced Member

• 38 posts

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, admin feel free to move it.

I just want to share some bugs/glitches I've noticed in three different maps. Thing is I've never learnt maps' names, so I'll be descriptive.

First, on helm's deep map, left of the castle, at the rocky mountains, about half way to top, one rock is hollow, and players -DracotheDragon or Draco_the_Dragon for multiple rounds for example- have a habbit of going in there with a xbow shooting defenders and stay there after multiple warnings and kick polls. This way they're completely invisible, and have a very nice overlook over the castle.

Secondly, on the map with the beach castle with the launcher shooting pistol fire and the boats that act as spawn places, as you are at flag and pass through the first wooden gate, there's a decorative set of stone stairs to your right, this one is hollow too, I've found this by accident, but surely can be exploited.

Lastly, on the map with the flag on top of the hill with two launchers, catapult for defenders, trebuchet for attackers on opposite hill, near the drawbridge lever controls, at the wooden gate, I've noticed attackers go over the fence simply by being on a horse and unmounting right next to the fence, at the right corner. This is a bad glitch since first cav player that comes in can open gates in a matter of secs.

That's all for now, I'm sure there'll be more.

• BlackDeath likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Thanks for help, but we should wait still, because soon we will release new "TrollPatch including news on maps" (some edited/some new).

Then, after this happen, you can help us again reporting bugs and so.

Bye :bienvenido:

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, admin feel free to move it.

I just want to share some bugs/glitches I've noticed in three different maps. Thing is I've never learnt maps' names, so I'll be descriptive.

First, on helm's deep map, left of the castle, at the rocky mountains, about half way to top, one rock is hollow, and players -DracotheDragon or Draco_the_Dragon for multiple rounds for example- have a habbit of going in there with a xbow shooting defenders and stay there after multiple warnings and kick polls. This way they're completely invisible, and have a very nice overlook over the castle.

Secondly, on the map with the beach castle with the launcher shooting pistol fire and the boats that act as spawn places, as you are at flag and pass through the first wooden gate, there's a decorative set of stone stairs to your right, this one is hollow too, I've found this by accident, but surely can be exploited.

Lastly, on the map with the flag on top of the hill with two launchers, catapult for defenders, trebuchet for attackers on opposite hill, near the drawbridge lever controls, at the wooden gate, I've noticed attackers go over the fence simply by being on a horse and unmounting right next to the fence, at the right corner. This is a bad glitch since first cav player that comes in can open gates in a matter of secs.

That's all for now, I'm sure there'll be more.

The last on I have reported(can with inf too) and the first one you mean left for attackers or left for defenders cuz if it is left for defenders i know what ya mean but it is hard to get there and there are some places where you insta die if you stand there. Second one never heard of

h3l1x

h3l1x

Advanced Member

• 38 posts

Left for defenders Random, but it is not so hard as you think to get there.

As I said I was spectating DracotheDragon doing it for many rounds, and he got on the outer wall of the castle, jumped to the left and then it took him half a minute to get to the hollow rock. After killing me a few times with xbow, I quit playing and changed to spec just to find out how he got there. He didn't go all the way around the mountains from attackers spawn as many do and camp on top, he got there from inside the castle, jumping from outer wall, which is easy to get there for attackers, that's where the ladders go.

And obviously he stayed there for the whole duration of the rounds once he got there, carrying 3xbolts and one xbow, easily someone stays there for 11 mins and gets multiple kills not dying once, since defenders are completely unaware of someone being there, since he's in a rock on a cliff. It took me 3-4 bolts in my face to understand what's going on, and to go spec and click near the rocks to find his hidey hole. Obviously I warned him multiple times, started a kick poll and said he was glitching in chat, but he kept on doing it. Maybe he should get a ban now that I think about it.

As for the second one, I found it by accident while fighting someone and moving back, its like a small room under the stairs, and can be easily glitched, for example defenders hiding there and slaying from behind attackers hitting on gate, then back to hiding, etc. Or the other way around.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

This is my Mud Gate and i will fix it, thanks for info ;)

Skaffa

Skaffa

Advanced Member

• 40 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Thanks for help, but we should wait still, because soon we will release new "TrollPatch including news on maps" (some edited/some new).

Then, after this happen, you can help us again reporting bugs and so.

Bye :bienvenido:

Assuming this is the one that released in May15, is it only include new maps or some new features too? 

I have that patch when you added pistols to khergit and sarranid inf (not sure which version) and my module is so customised. I dont want to update if it only includes new maps, since maps already auto download when entering server. 

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

You can copy/paste only the .txt files without touch other things (textures, sounds ecc.).

Skaffa

Skaffa

Advanced Member

• 40 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Some of my .txt files also heavily modified. But only these 3 iirc; item_kinds1, sounds and module. Are there any changes for these in new update?

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Item kinds, sounds and what other module ?

Skaffa

Skaffa

Advanced Member

• 40 posts
  • LocationTurkey

module.ini i mean. This one is not that important though, just have few extra lines in it. But my item_kinds1.txt and sounds.txt files are heavily modified.

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

You can paste the files except those. Make a backup first.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Skaffa, suggestion (maybe you know this already) :) :

you can use new Native folder (making a copy of what you have already), rename it to NativeTroll (by example) and use it to overwrite with Troll-things, so you can keep old folder as you wish. Only there a handicap doing this: you must change name to Native, the folder you want to use each time, for server can recognize the correct mod to join properly.

Skaffa

Skaffa

Advanced Member

• 40 posts
  • LocationTurkey
Good idea :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users