Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Poor/low Performance in game online? Check this - Part 2

performance gaming online poor graphic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hi, for all who have poor/low gaming performance (online gaming) you can apply/use this nice free tool to change settings and improve your connections a little more.

Here are links to website-instructions too if you wish learn some about this things makes, but don't forget to read!!! :P :oyeoye:

Btw, I give you 2 screenshoots for easy, for more vague people.

Only change settings like I show in pics, and you did it:

Current settings is that you have when start this program (must run as administrator),

Optimal settings is best for most of situations,

but this Custom is adapted to improve gaming experience, so all in your PC is set now to improve gaming experience.

i1jxrRD.jpg
Emcutfj.jpg

Don't forget download "SG TCP Optimizer v.4" software in same link (top link 1) and run it as administrator to change this things.

ps: one diference only, In my case I set only 5.5 Mbps in Connection speed because this is mine net-speed, but you should change to match set with yours, other settings don't change.

Enjoy!!! :)

* I'm not author of these knowledges, give thanks and recognition to the creators of the information in this website.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Warn: Not for beginners!!!

I'm not responsible if you make changes in soft or hard causing unexpected fails, so make a backcopy or save what you need before change any, and read carefully. Don't touch what you don't know B)

It's about improve/adjust properly the settings for your hardware (for mouse and so, like dpi and Mhz correct settings), to have better fluid motion (without skips or lag) of response on/of screen when you are using ranged weapons by example.

Maybe you have some skills already (by example in ranged snipering, well, then maybe you can get a little bit more by adjusting properly some settings for your mouse and similar.

Have fun!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: performance, gaming, online, poor, graphic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users