Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Game Crashes every time I join

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ironhawk

Ironhawk

• 2 posts

I open the server and as soon as it loads in it crashes saying "Warband has stopped working" this is not the case with any other server on warband i have tried many

Dusan

Dusan

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 69 posts

Do you have >>> new version 1.1.0 of NeoGK ?

Edited by BlackDeath, 01 February 2017 - 01:42 AM.

Ironhawk

Ironhawk

• 2 posts

I don't have NeoGK at all, never needed it. Sometimes ill log into the server and it will work but that's very rare :)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

I don't have NeoGK at all, never needed it. Sometimes ill log into the server and it will work but that's very rare :)

You play it through steam I remember? Did you verify your game cache and eventually deleted it through steam?

Restarted your modem/Router?

Last option I recommend; copy all your mods, except native. Delete everything that is in the steam file from mbw, not the map itself. Reinstall mbw through steam, places all your mods back in mbw file. Should work.

-Horatius

P.S. is Benjamin almost king? :D

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Post the contrnt of rgl_log.txt just after crash, you can find in warband folder.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

For who haven't neogk (or never had) maybe they haven't troubles joining, but if you have old version of neogk (1.0.7beta or older), maybe you get crash sometimes when join (happened to me)

ps: You (whoever) DON'T need mod neogk to join and play in our servers. Our servers run neogk, but this is compatible with Native vanilla, so there are no problems.

Only bad if don't use mod, is that you can't control any of new stuffs like siege weapons and so, and also you lost new weapons and armours added with mod.

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

open warband.exe with notepad and change the 4th line to 
forceCrash=0

• LizardWizard likes this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

open warband.exe with notepad and change the 4th line to
forceCrash=0

Can I ask what this actually does? As I'm curious and maybe if I see someone else have a problem with some sort of this.

I think if warband notes an error it automatically crashes and changing this line prevents that. But if warband notes an error and this is set to 0 what will happen then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users