Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Orro Mine Glitchers

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

At arena server these three got under the map and proceeded to kill people or tried to kill people. I wouldn't that much mind if they would peacefully trolled without killing people cuz exploring maps are fine. Thought I should report anyways since I think it's against the rules.

There is an opening between two props where you can jump to get under the mountain, pointed at the last thumbnail.

Edited by Aratar, 05 July 2017 - 09:55 PM.

• Aeneu and Elary like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

I think a ban till appeal should warn them, anyways I think they use barricade to do so.

As warband props are hollow many bugs occur which are annoying af, not much to do about.

WingedSquirrel

WingedSquirrel

Popular Member

• 82 posts

How dare those shitheads break into my squirrel cave and use it to kill people! That is not fucking acceptable! Ban those wankers!

• Aeneu, Aratar, Elary and 6 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Will be edited to fix if possible, thanks for info.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

The problem is still there, I resurrect this topic. http://prntscr.com/g4q23f

If anyone interested, who thinks s/he can fix the damn thing, would be online and there is orro mine in the server I can show you the exact way they get under the mountain,
thx bye.

Edited by Aratar, 06 August 2017 - 11:36 AM.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

The problem is still there, I resurrect this topic. http://prntscr.com/g4q23f

If anyone interested, who thinks s/he can fix the damn thing, would be online and there is orro mine in the server I can show you the exact way they get under the mountain,
thx bye.

I've added a big barrier under that place, and map is already updated in server, then tell me if was solved or not.

Edited by BlackDeath, 06 August 2017 - 09:37 PM.
Topic was moved to this section for better

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

I was that Dudedudelo. To be honest I didn't know that this was against rules. The map (and the game overall) is very glitchy, so the players kind of takes the fun out of it. It is very easy to go there. You just need to jump in a tower at a specific place where 2 elements are z-fighting and you can make 3 meters jump to fly through the walls to a place inside the mountains. From there you can look down to the room and you see the people in there. Now you need to jump again and if you do that correctly then you are under the floor. Hard to explain, but that's what you need to do. 

Because of that kind of things, I can't anymore take this game very seriously. You kind of can do anything you want to. You can walk through doors etc. So playing this game has for while been for me, to just do "fun" things". I think there already is one alternative community who does this. 

Also, I am 100% sure that there are more auto blockers online that we can prove. That's why the cavalry is only "safe" glass to play because being an auto blocker, you have no benefits against horses. At least that's what I believe. That's why people on the DM server just are making fun out of the playing. The DM server is not a very serious place. Not anymore. If it once was. Well, I don't know. Also with a horse, you can back walk to the "prison" area. From there you can also go under of the room.

For me, Orro Mine has always been one of the funniest maps out there. One of the most important reasons for that is the glitches. There are endless ways to make jokes with those. :'D

I've not ever been any of those very serious players. I just wanna have fun with the people out there. 

• Pyrrha likes this

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Like I said as long as you don't use it to your advantage exploring maps are fine, although if you try to kill people from that point it is bad. This is my opinion but I didn't know it was against the rules isn't a valid argument, you should have read the rules long ago. Peacefully trolling is fine I do it myself, if you play ingame with me you would have seen it yourself I'm not that much of a buzzkill lel. Anyways don't use those glitches and bugs to your advantage then imho it's fine. Have a nice day mister.

• Aeneu likes this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

To be honest, I tried to kill someone from there, but it actually is way harder than to kill someone in a fight and If I remember correctly, I could not do that. Either did that other dude who also was there. It wasn't possible even with a gun. So the purpose of being there? Idk. Maybe "scare" people?

I think it was actually very funny on the other server where I used to play when you spawned and walked on the corridor, then from the inside of the walls, some dudes tried to stick you with spears. :'D You needed to try to avoid those in that thin corridor. Or suddenly from under the ground you see someones head and then he tries to shoot you with the xbow. That just was so hilarious. xD 

• Pyrrha likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

The DM server is not a very serious place. Not anymore. If it once was. Well, I don't know.

DM server (arena) is a server for fun (but not a "do-what-you-want", it keep the feeling of peacefully trolling as Aratar* said, and excluding any kind of cheats and so ofc).

Since glitch happens because a bug of maps (bad edition) or old engine's game (with old bugs that can't be fixed), using glitches is not totally against the rules, and this is not punished by ban directly, but if you spam doing this and some admin warn you to stop, better do it :)

I will test Orro Mine again and fix (try to) glitch if it remains still.

Edited by BlackDeath, 16 August 2017 - 11:40 PM.
Orro Mine edited and uploaded already

• Aratar likes this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

DM server (arena) is a server for fun (but not a "do-what-you-want", it keep the feeling of peacefully trolling as Aratar* said, and excluding any kind of cheats and so ofc).

Since glitch happens because a bug of maps (bad edition) or old engine's game (with old bugs that can't be fixed), using glitches is not totally against the rules, and this is not punished by ban directly, but if you spam doing this and some admin warn you to stop, better do it :)

I will test Orro Mine again and fix (try to) glitch if it remains still.

I think the biggest problem on arena is some "too serious players". They keep shouting to each other and insulting people by their race or any other random reasons. That happens almost 100% time and I don't think so that the admins actually care about this. Otherwise, the place would be much different and friendlier environment. 

• Pyrrha likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

I think the biggest problem on arena is some "too serious players". They keep shouting to each other and insulting people by their race or any other random reasons. That happens almost 100% time and I don't think so that the admins actually care about this. Otherwise, the place would be much different and friendlier environment.

I enforce the rules on Arena quite loosely but when few people go too far I warn all and enforce the rules stricter, I think this keeps the fun in Arena while nobody gets insulted or smt.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

This bug still exists

And you can build inside there

• BlackDeath likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

@Elary is possible you can fix it, or change any in map to solve?, it's yours :) thanks in advance.

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

I will try to fix it, but it will take some time, i need to work on my degree atm

Edited by BlackDeath, 04 December 2017 - 12:43 PM.
Ok, when you can please ;)

• BlackDeath and Aratar like this

giphy.gif

noodle

noodle

Elite Member

• 134 posts
  • Locationthe CEO of N-word

ffs that was fun why u do this

• Pyrrha likes this

Dusan

Dusan

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 69 posts

Yeah this is old glitch, but now players are abusing it to kill others 

• Aratar likes this

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

ffs that was fun why u do this

Yeah this is old glitch, but now players are abusing it to kill others

That's why

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

100% agree with hei ho,

this is just funny,

seeing all those players scared or like "wtfff",

it s not like they are doing it for score,

nobody cares about score anyways in TG Arena, except maybe 10% of "too serious" guys :P

who cares they kill 2 - 3 ppl every 10 minutes, while auto blockers are leading the board with 150 kills, lol ?

edit : well, 90% agreee actually, cavs is for pussies :D

• Pyrrha and Aura* like this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

I have edited the map a little, hope the bugs are fixed, also changed: 

• spawn points, every spawn point is near an object so there are no spawn kills by horsemen.
  • added more fences around the map to aid the infantry
  • added food barrels/boxes, chests
  • changed the mine interior, you will see when you will play the map ( good for roleplay too)
  • added spawnable crossbow and bolts
  • the well in the middle now heals

I want feed back if it's possible, like bugs/ what you like, what you don't about the map. Also, hope you will enjoy it more now.

Attached Files

Edited by BlackDeath, 08 December 2017 - 09:29 PM.
map already updated, thanks ;)

• Aeneu, BlackDeath and Aratar like this

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users