Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

So you are not going to do anything to the autoblockers?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Just asking. It is getting all the time more and more out of control. 

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Just asking. It is getting all the time more and more out of control.

Can you provide us with solid evidence who has autoblock and who has not as even with slomotion footage it is hard or impossible to tell and there are multiple kinds which are even harder to detect.
We have no grounds to ban someone on, sometimes it is really obvious mostly it is so-so.
  • Amamama likes this

Falcon

Falcon

Popular Member

• 61 posts

There honestly aren't many people, if any, using autoblock - it's very obvious when they are because they're blocking down more often than not. Best thing to do is to record your gameplay if you think someone is using autoblock then post it here for the admins.

• Pepper and Remono like this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Please. That "down blocking" auto-blocker is very old and there are new tools done after that. I follow that genre very closely since I wanna know if there is someone using it. I've recorded one dude, who had the tool which created unblockable attacks. It allows him to create up to down attacks that cannot be blocked since the attack goes trough the blocks. I showed the video to Taleworlds forum, but no one was interested. They were just "it happens" etc. Even tho I had all the evidence. And they agreed with me, that the dude were using some hacking tool. So I removed the video from my channel. But here is how it works: https://www.youtube....h?v=EJfUZZqlPq4

There were 2 guys at the same time using it. Of course, they stopped using it, because that is too easy to spot if one is using it, but I am 90% sure that they are now using something else. And they are not alone. Everybody on tg-arena knows that admins don't care if someone is using auto-block on the server. It's daily when people are talking about it.

I've been playing so long on the server, that I know most players and how they fight. Now sometimes some of them suddenly become unbeatable, no swings goes trough even tho they were very easy to win just a little ago. Nobody learns that fast. The admins should test the tools themselves to see how they work to understand how to detect one who is using them. 

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Please. That "down blocking" auto-blocker is very old and there are new tools done after that. I follow that genre very closely since I wanna know if there is someone using it. I've recorded one dude, who had the tool which created unblockable attacks. It allows him to create up to down attacks that cannot be blocked since the attack goes trough the blocks. I showed the video to Taleworlds forum, but no one was interested. They were just "it happens" etc. Even tho I had all the evidence. And they agreed with me, that the dude were using some hacking tool. So I removed the video from my channel. But here is how it works: https://www.youtube....h?v=EJfUZZqlPq4

There were 2 guys at the same time using it. Of course, they stopped using it, because that is too easy to spot if one is using it, but I am 90% sure that they are now using something else. And they are not alone. Everybody on tg-arena knows that admins don't care if someone is using auto-block on the server. It's daily when people are talking about it.

I've been playing so long on the server, that I know most players and how they fight. Now sometimes some of them suddenly become unbeatable, no swings goes trough even tho they were very easy to win just a little ago. Nobody learns that fast. The admins should test the tools themselves to see how they work to understand how to detect one who is using them.

That version is not public neither can be bought, come up with evidence or we won’t ban people just like stated above.

Edit; most autoblocks broke when the game updated to 1.7

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Well, they are maybe sharing it with each other. You need only one guy who gets the nonpublic version of it and he shares it with his friends etc. Then we have all the friends of that original troll using the same tool.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Well, they are maybe sharing it with each other. You need only one guy who gets the nonpublic version of it and he shares it with his friends etc. Then we have all the friends of that original troll using the same tool.

Tho I haven’t seen you provide one sheath of evidence that is realtime and not from MrMedic YT. I know that people don’t have it because he only gives a few alphas to his friends. Come with evidence and complaints or your words don’t hold water.

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

once a player who always attacked with one style: one swing from the left, one from right and repeat forever  sued me that admin use autoblock  xD

• Amamama likes this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Well, it's not so easy to prove if one is using that. It just is a mathematical fact that if it's possible to use it, then some will use it. This community is not that kind of safe haven from the bad world. Easier thing would be to let them prove that they are not using an autoblock, for example on Ludus. But I know what I have seen. Those dudes with that mrmedic unblockable hack were the easiest to detect. BTW. I actually found the video. I thought I deleted it, but here it is. https://www.youtube....h?v=7jBV1EbtKS8

He was not alone, he was online with his hacker friend. But I have recorded only of that one guy. As you can see from the video, it is an impossible to block that attack and I am not lagging with 46 ping. 

So, as admins, you can test people easily. Just teleport the suspects to some private area on the map and figure out some way to test if they are autoblocking or not. 

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Well, it's not so easy to prove if one is using that. It just is a mathematical fact that if it's possible to use it, then some will use it. This community is not that kind of safe haven from the bad world. Easier thing would be to let them prove that they are not using an autoblock, for example on Ludus. But I know what I have seen. Those dudes with that mrmedic unblockable hack were the easiest to detect. BTW. I actually found the video. I thought I deleted it, but here it is. https://www.youtube....h?v=7jBV1EbtKS8

He was not alone, he was online with his hacker friend. But I have recorded only of that one guy. As you can see from the video, it is an impossible to block that attack and I am not lagging with 46 ping.

So, as admins, you can test people easily. Just teleport the suspects to some private area on the map and figure out some way to test if they are autoblocking or not.

How old is that video and you did not report it? You really think discovering autoblock is that easy, moving someone to a private location? Turning off autoblock is easy and we won’t order people to stay on the server

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Rule Nº1 against autoblockers (suspicious or sure under your opinion):

• let them playing alone and don't fight them, or...   make a teamwork against them

Any of these WORKS!!! - by yourself :rolleyes:

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

How old is that video and you did not report it? You really think discovering autoblock is that easy, moving someone to a private location? Turning off autoblock is easy and we won’t order people to stay on the server

I did report it on Taleworlds forum. If someone is playing with autoblock, he can be isolated and the ask him to show his skills in private. Or of course, the admin can follow him in spectator mode. I was recording one dude like that when I wanted to see if he was using an aimbot. He was doing 180 turnings and insta headshots. 
As you can see from the video, it's from 10.4.2017

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

I did report it on Taleworlds forum. If someone is playing with autoblock, he can be isolated and the ask him to show his skills in private. Or of course, the admin can follow him in spectator mode. I was recording one dude like that when I wanted to see if he was using an aimbot. He was doing 180 turnings and insta headshots.
As you can see from the video, it's from 10.4.2017

Report on TW? That’s naive.

MrBasso

MrBasso

• 29 posts

I've seen many auto blocker's And Using an aim bot for head shots also auto chamber  !!

Well as a normal player really loves this game i hope this end :(

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

We can't do nothing agaist these cheats, they're modifications of game files not mods. We can't ban people only for suspects. And i wouldn't start a crusade about this on a 7+ years old game. If you've good proofs about a player using cheats, we'll ban him like we did with all those using neogk bugs in past.

• BlackDeath and Amamama like this

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Okay. I'll keep my recording software open and start recording always when I see something. I will add the videos to this thread. 

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

You can record some people with OBS and then report the videos (set a hotkey or if u can you can always record your entire game and then delete the file at the end, if no autoblock). You can try to change your nick from time to time.

you can master "Great hammer" :D

you can master bow/xbow and then watch people crying on chat  "fucking archers ruin this game" (especially knowing where to aim with fire arrows/bolts will help you).

you can play with your buddies and together you can try to hunt people you suspect for autoblock.

we just cant ban anyone who blocked 5 hits in a row because someone said so.  i have OBS ready on hotkey since few months and honestly i didnt see any "obvious" cheater.  Maybe they turn off autoblock with a hotkey when they see admins.

• BlackDeath and Amamama like this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

"especially knowing where to aim with fire arrows/bolts will help you)."

What do you mean ? there are some points where the target can get easier burned or something ??

where is it ???

i never use fire arrows usually/

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

burnt*

Elazul

Elazul

• 7 posts

Usually easy way to see who has autoblock is that they are really bad at attacking. If they are extremely good at blocking, they should also be good at attacking. More experienced players can spot this kind of actions quite easily. Also hold attacks works great against autoblockers, never had any problems with autoblockers. In sieges there are mostly group fights, just see where your teammate is hitting the enemy and hit from the other side. This way even 2 newbies can easily kill pro/hacker. 

• BlackDeath, White_Potato, Amamama and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users