Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How are people able to block when they are lying on ground after horse push?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

That's been a problem for me very long. I see very often that people are able to block even tho they are lying on the ground. But when ever I have such situation, I'm completely helpless. Anyone any tips? 

• BlackDeath, SideStrafe, DierornSVK and 23 others like this

Castro

Castro

• 20 posts

That's some kind of a bug. But it's no hack for sure, it sometimes happen for me, too. But I don't really know when it happens and how to do it.

• BlackDeath likes this

Highly_Adv_Nob

Highly_Adv_Nob

Elite Member

• 113 posts
  • LocationBehind you!

Just spam space key + WASD keys and spam right mouse button. It's bound to happen once. 

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

I did some tests with horse and I did push fighting people down (Cruel, I Know, but I did it for science!  :D ) and it seems that some people know how to use it, because it seems that them almost every time block like that. But it would be nice to do some serious tests and record them to figure out this thing. :-)

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

One of things that I hate more: being killed after that my horse dies and I haven't anything to do to try defend myself before someone kill me.

Happened many many times, damn :viking2:

@Highly_Adv_Nob I will try doing this: spam space key + WASD keys and spam right mouse button, thanks (hope it works)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users