Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

NeoGK New Weapons not showing

Weapons Help

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

SirSeaGhoul

SirSeaGhoul

• 3 posts

Hello guys!

First of all thanks for the TrollGame dev and admin team for providing us with this great mod, it's amazingly stable, friendly and very active!

But I have an issue with the mod added weapons, like flaming bolts or torches, sarranids pistols, etc...

I can see other players having them, but I can't choose them at the equipement screen : They're not there!

I have downloaded the mod three times from three different sources, and I am now using the 120 one.

If you guys have any help, you are the most welcome!

I'll try to install the 1.170 again and see how it goes.

Thanks!

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

what you have to do is simply go to Steam folder >steamapps > common > Mount and Blade Warband > Modules , make a back up copy of the Native folder and then replace neogk files in the Native folder. backup is good for situations like these. i'm sure it should work if you replaced the right files .If it still does not work ,wait for KingArthur or Aeneu to reply, they know better the neogk problems and solutions.

giphy.gif

SirSeaGhoul

SirSeaGhoul

• 3 posts

Unfortunately I'm not using steam but I know the drill on the whole backup thing and mod installation, and I already replace the files as other topics were saying, but none about the problem I have :/

thanks for your reply though ;)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Can you see that you are using the mod at all?

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Can you see that you are using the mod at all?

Yeah,like Horatius is asking of you; see if your character can say stuff (cheer/taunt) by pressing the M key when you are actually playing; or when you load the game, (right before you choose the option Play Mount&Blade) you should see the title screen display: Mount&Blade WARBAND at the very top and in the castle image off centered right, in large font, Neo GK in the right top corner and the very bottom centered in large font, BY Mount&Siege (This is the screen display that also has the options to the left: Play Mount&Blade, Configure, Cancel and the module bar that's under the Mount&Blade WARBAND title). IMO, these things to look for and test are the easiest to show an indication that the mod has been installed and that the mod has been selected to load. Hope this helps! Saluti!

My Youtube Channel of TG Warband Content:
https://www.youtube....GOMiKUmeWO0DJIA

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly
Also consider pistols can be bought only by sarranids and khergits.

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

Also consider pistols can be bought only by sarranids and khergits.

Also,look at the download page of the most recent mod version and look at ALL the comments between me and KingArthur; KingArthur solved my problem in downloading the most recent troll-game.org NEOGK version. I had the mod before the most recent version installed and running properly and when I tried installing the most recent version the exact same way I installed the previous version, the installation wasn't giving me the updated changes of this newest version. So,this may help too.

• KingArthur likes this

SirSeaGhoul

SirSeaGhoul

• 3 posts

Hey guys!

So :

Yeah,like Horatius is asking of you; see if your character can say stuff (cheer/taunt) by pressing the M key when you are actually playing; or when you load the game, (right before you choose the option Play Mount&Blade) you should see the title screen display: Mount&Blade WARBAND at the very top and in the castle image off centered right, in large font, Neo GK in the right top corner and the very bottom centered in large font, BY Mount&Siege

I can indeed taunt, use siege weapons ( with the neogk bundle ), and see the title screen display (neogk 1.2 ) as you said,

Unfortunately, here is the rest of the issue.

Attached File  problem.png   446.15KB   1 downloads

As you can see with the screenshot, I've installed the three different versions of the mod I've found;

The neogk 1.1 simply doesn't work, it's just vanilla

The neogk 1.2 have the right screen display, but doesn't allow me to join in multiplayer, stating that the sever uses a module that isn't compatible with mine. ( I only play on the *mountandsiege* sever )

And then, the neogk bundle, the one who works well and let me taunt, cheer and sail, but doesn't display weapons on my equipement screen.

So there you have it, I've reinstalled mountandblade once and installed all the mods (neogk ones) following the instruction with different native files I kept as backup.

To be honest, I won't be mad if no solution will be found, I'm having a blast on the server! I'll search for other download sources and try them out, maybe it'll work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks again for all the replies ;)

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

SirSeaGhoul, when you install the mod don't rename the module. It's important that the name of the module you're playing is "Native". Make a backup of your original native module and then simply copy / paste & replace all the files in your original module with the ones provided by our mod -> download hereYou can also find a tutorial video of how to install the mod in that download link. Hope it helps.

• BlackDeath, Horatius, Lenna and 1 other like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

SirSeaGhoul, when you install the mod don't rename the module. It's important that the name of the module you're playing is "Native". Make a backup of your original native module and then simply copy / paste & replace all the files in your original module with the ones provided by our mod -> download hereYou can also find a tutorial video of how to install the mod in that download link. Hope it helps.

This is it indeed, because when you join a server it looks if the started module from the client side is the same named as the serverside. In regedit you can change this but that is a different matter, anyways change it to "native" and the backup to "Native-copy" and start native and everything shouldwork fine

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

What's confusing for me is that he could see troll-game servers with a different module name.

Lenna

Lenna

Popular Member

• 65 posts

What's confusing for me is that he could see troll-game servers with a different module name.

Spoiler

• BlackDeath, LizardWizard and Helgisa like this

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 693 posts
  • LocationOz

oh right, forgot about that one

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I'll search for other download sources and try them out, maybe it'll work

For you and for others, remember!: To play in any of our servers, use only our modified version of NeoGK >>> TrollGame NeoGK, others versions from different sources can give you some troubles.

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Senior Admin
  • 476 posts

Hey guys!

So :

I can indeed taunt, use siege weapons ( with the neogk bundle ), and see the title screen display (neogk 1.2 ) as you said,

Unfortunately, here is the rest of the issue.

attachicon.gifproblem.png

As you can see with the screenshot, I've installed the three different versions of the mod I've found;

The neogk 1.1 simply doesn't work, it's just vanilla

The neogk 1.2 have the right screen display, but doesn't allow me to join in multiplayer, stating that the sever uses a module that isn't compatible with mine. ( I only play on the *mountandsiege* sever )

And then, the neogk bundle, the one who works well and let me taunt, cheer and sail, but doesn't display weapons on my equipement screen.

So there you have it, I've reinstalled mountandblade once and installed all the mods (neogk ones) following the instruction with different native files I kept as backup.

To be honest, I won't be mad if no solution will be found, I'm having a blast on the server! I'll search for other download sources and try them out, maybe it'll work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks again for all the replies ;)

[stating that the sever uses a module that isn't compatible with mine] On very rare occasions, I get this message to and very much wonder why I do. Again. it happens very rarely, but it does happen; I have to Exit the Mount And Blade program and load it again. Then it works just as normal. Also, almost always, the "Your profile name is being used by another player" displays when trying to connect to the Mount And Siege server; I click on OK then click Connect and continue doing this until the server connects. All is fine then, just a little annoying, but doesn't take that long usually too connect, that's all.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

the sever uses a module that isn't compatible with mine

This message is showed when you choose at first screen of game some other different than Native.

This is why when/if you backcopy your Native (original) folder and then copy mod NeoGK on it, "this folder" always must be renamed with name Native (even if you have it overwrited with mod).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users