Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Arda- Turk

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

My ingame nick is Arda-Turk and my priority is to make the server hell and annoy others to death.

For that I usually play as light cav(unless it is Swadia).

I hate those WHO team up with spears and xbows and those WHO barricade the whole way.

If you have any suggestions for me feel free to share if you have any quesitons feel free to ask.

• Aeneu, Amamama and Snow Mexican like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

My ingame nick is Arda-Turk and my priority is to make the server hell and annoy others to death.

I hate those WHO team up with spears and xbows and those WHO barricade the whole way.

If you have any suggestions for me feel free to share if you have any quesitons feel free to ask.

I love to kill you in arena block your way with barricades and shoot your horse with an xbow in the head so it loses 75% health, gl hf.

• Aeneu and Amamama like this

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

You can't melee.

Snow Mexican

Snow Mexican

Popular Member

• 99 posts
  • LocationOn the Border of Canada and USA

Arda for this if Khergits are one of the available factions play as a horse archer, if nords are a faction just throw a bunch of axes at them, Or if i'm on and there is a wall you could ask me to help destroy it i'm always up for a good fight!

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 311 posts

Oh, both of you. Arda and Snow, you have shout so below standards things to me during these few days. 

I often play as an archer and focus to cav, because cavalry is usually just backstabbing people and making other people having just bad experience in the server. So I try to make the game more equal for everyone to play by making cav game little harder. 

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

+Horatius+HeiHO 

Bring it on !!!

+Teddeh

After loosing my horse(an arrow to the head for example) I dont feel like resisting so I let others kill me and immediately spawn with a new horse.

But sometimes in maps where being a cav is impossible I play as infantry.Those times are the ones that you can test my true skills as an infantry.

I rekt everyone with hafted blade I have no problems with blocking and I can even chamber time to time(I dont risk it too much).

I am a mediocre to bad archer but a nice horse archer.

Same goes for you ''bring it on !!!''

+Snow Mexican

Teaming is against my principles but for those bas**rd as*hole teamer barricaders I believe every way is licit !!!

So my friend this can be a start of very benefitial mutual interests for both sides.

(but not for this week my university exams start tomarrow so wait for the next week)

• Amamama likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

+Horatius+HeiHO 

Bring it on !!!

+Teddeh

After loosing my horse(an arrow to the head for example) I dont feel like resisting so I let others kill me and immediately spawn with a new horse.

But sometimes in maps where being a cav is impossible I play as infantry.Those times are the ones that you can test my true skills as an infantry.

I rekt everyone with hafted blade I have no problems with blocking and I can even chamber time to time(I dont risk it too much).

+Snow Mexican

Teaming is against my principles but for those bas**rd as*hole teamer barricaders I believe every way is licit !!!

So my friend this can be a start of very benefitial mutual interests for both sides.

(but not for this week my university exams start tomarrow so wait for the next week)

I beat you one-handed, just no. :wub:

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

As this is my thread  everyone here are my followers in a some kind I would like to inform all of you that I changed my profile picture and until I change it again this is my profile picture.

The reasons why I changed my profile picture

1-To scare my enemies with the threatening look of my infamous character ''Arda-Turk''.

2-To give confidence and relief to my friends and allies.

3-To represent what I look like in the server.

Note: My enemies, that lance I carry in the pic is supposed to make a shish kebab out of you HAHAHAHHAAHA!

For the shish kebab:

https://www.google.c...R4wB2SbNGYt4EM:

Edit:The lance seems to be out of frame.The website did not allow for bigger than 100 mb pictures I KNOW that it was supposed to injure my reputation but nothing let alone this small game of my enemies can stop my glory and growing reputation in TG Arena server.You may fall in the delusion that you are victorious today but KNOW that a shaved beard grows even BÄ°GGER !!!!

Edit 2:Misspelled the ''shaved''.

• Amamama likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

First time I see this...   explain to us please!!! :lol: :rolleyes:

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

+BlackDeath

Well I dont have to explain anything those who are pretty much familiar with the game are aware

that horse archery and foot archery have very little in common.

Horse archery is more about timing at least this is my experience.

Note: I dont want to give any names but from the look of it some people(even admins) are trying to injure my reputation by saying things like how heroicly they ''bested'' me ingame but since they are the ones remember my name unlike me, (I dont remember theirs) it makes it obvious that some people felt sad after being shish kebab.For the shish kebab:

https://www.google.c...R4wB2SbNGYt4EM:

The visible village does not make you require a guide(Turkish proverb). It means those WHO know me, know me good.

Your perception-operations, anti propagandas are all trash !!! 

• Amamama likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Damn you! you make me get hungry :D

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

+Horatius+HeiHO 

Bring it on !!!

+Teddeh

+Snow Mexican

Yea .. still no buddy ... You're really bad at melee and get rekt by any decent player ... Even as a cav you're not good. You just farm casuals/noobs by spawnkilling them. Score =/= skill.

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

+Black Death

This is why Defend Kebab is better than remove kebab.

+Teddeh

Piss off troll all this discrediting work worths nothing!!!

You give yourself away from that funny spawn kill claim lol!!!!!!

Noone said I make good scores(which I do I always be on top 3 and yeterday I became number 1 4 times.

You just confessed it hahahaahhahaha.

Anyways back to the topic your stupid spawn kill claim give your wantonness away !!!!

Noone can spawn kill with a horse !!! Becase you need speed to perform a kill on horseback so how am I going to spawnkill ?

Also noone can be number 1 4 times in a day with spawn killing.

It is very obvious that you either tasted my lance a lot and became a shish kebab yourself (for the shish kebab: https://www.google.c...R4wB2SbNGYt4EM: )

or you are sorry for being a nab yourself.

I can hold my own as an infantry last time I went infantry my score was 18-12 nothing special but good for someone whose priority is not infantry.

I bet I made you cry a lot haha!

I have only 359 hours in the game but I can make 3000 hours drop dead haha!

• Amamama likes this

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

+Black Death

This is why Defend Kebab is better than remove kebab.

+Teddeh

Piss off troll all this discrediting work worths nothing!!!

You give yourself away from that funny spawn kill claim lol!!!!!!

Noone said I make good scores(which I do I always be on top 3 and yeterday I became number 1 4 times.

You just confessed it hahahaahhahaha.

Anyways back to the topic your stupid spawn kill claim give your wantonness away !!!!

Noone can spawn kill with a horse !!! Becase you need speed to perform a kill on horseback so how am I going to spawnkill ?

Also noone can be number 1 4 times in a day with spawn killing.

It is very obvious that you either tasted my lance a lot and became a shish kebab yourself (for the shish kebab: https://www.google.c...R4wB2SbNGYt4EM: )

or you are sorry for being a nab yourself.

I can hold my own as an infantry last time I went infantry my score was 18-12 nothing special but good for someone whose priority is not infantry.

I bet I made you cry a lot haha!

I have only 359 hours in the game but I can make 3000 hours drop dead haha!

I get spawnkilled on Arena, by cavs, I don't read their names tho cba. But yes, it is possible for cav to spawnkill and you know it. It is largely done. They just circle around the map holding lmb (the lance) and when someone spawns you just release lmb and the guy gets killed 2-3 seconds after spawning  :)

In fact about you and me, it was quite the contrary, that's why I remember your name. I tested cav, killed you many times at your own game, even dismounted you as inf. You started getting salty I guess and were looking for me on the map tryharding to kill me. Without success obvsly, even with your horse, 2 shields, and heavy armour you always lost  :loool: .

You were cute tho.

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul
Ahhahahahahahhahahahauahaauquuwuq

All that seemed very realistic until you f*cked it up at "2 shields"

Ahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajahahahhahahajaha

You are pathetic I have NEVER EVER gone with 2 shields I always go with
1 lance
1 shield
1 sword
1 jarid or javelin

Ahahahhahajahajajajajajahahah

You are one sad liar trying to troll but failing all the time cant say cute though more like PATHETIC !!!!

And There has been some rhodok pikemen that really annoyed me but no no cavhas ever killed me more than once(repeatedly) in DM.

You liar dont you have a better job to do
You shouldnt have risked this trolling with double shield lie ahahahhaha

Nice troll though 6.5/10(I cut 3.5 from unsuccessful lie)

Edit:Also keep in mind troll people remember the killers name notthe ones they killed(if I remembered everyone I killed I would go alzheimer or some shit) unless you are a noob that kill someone oncein a blue moon(actually that canbe the case for you ahaahahhahahahahahhahaha)
  • Amamama and Arda- Turk like this

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Shish kebab good (for the shish kebab: https://www.google.c...4wB2SbNGYt4EM:) :meat:

You have only 359 hours? Don't worry, with your attitude I am pretty sure you are gonna make another 2 000 hours in one week!

I gave you few likes so you can buy some brand new lances to make very good shish kebab (for the shish kebab: https://www.google.c...4wB2SbNGYt4EM:) :meat:

• Arda- Turk likes this

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

Ahhahahahahahhahahahauahaauquuwuq

All that seemed very realistic until you f*cked it up at "2 shields"

Ahahahahahajajajajajajajajajajahahahhahahajaha

You are pathetic I have NEVER EVER gone with 2 shields I always go with
1 lance
1 shield
1 sword
1 jarid or javelin

Ahahahhahajahajajajajajahahah

You are one sad liar trying to troll but failing all the time cant say cute though more like PATHETIC !!!!

And There has been some rhodok pikemen that really annoyed me but no no cavhas ever killed me more than once(repeatedly) in DM.

You liar dont you have a better job to do
You shouldnt have risked this trolling with double shield lie ahahahhaha

Nice troll though 6.5/10(I cut 3.5 from unsuccessful lie)

Edit:Also keep in mind troll people remember the killers name notthe ones they killed(if I remembered everyone I killed I would go alzheimer or some shit) unless you are a noob that kill someone oncein a blue moon(actually that canbe the case for you ahaahahhahahahahahhahaha)

It was on the map with the pyramid, desert duels. You had a great lance, 2 shields (1 in your back), and the red swadian heavy armour for cav. Your banner on the shield was blue with some white symbol on it. I remember it bc I have a good visual memory (helped me at school), especially when some cav looks for me rigorously hoping to kill me (but fails). My name ingame is frog btw, not Teddeh. Call it troll all you want, you're garbage at melee AND cav and I'll prove it again next time I meet you on Arena  :lol: .

Cheers  :)

• Arda- Turk likes this

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

It was on the map with the pyramid, desert duels. You had a great lance, 2 shields (1 in your back), and the red swadian heavy armour for cav. Your banner on the shield was blue with some white symbol on it. I remember it bc I have a good visual memory (helped me at school), especially when some cav looks for me rigorously hoping to kill me (but fails). My name ingame is frog btw, not Teddeh. Call it troll all you want, you're garbage at melee AND cav and I'll prove it again next time I meet you on Arena  :lol: .

Cheers  :)

I had 2 banners all the time I experienced in Mount and Blade.

First of them was a Khergit Banner(obviously) and it was 3 arrows on a bow the background was red.

About two months ago I accidently deleted my character(his name was Babaerenler-Turk)

In my new character I thought that I needed something more colorful so I chose another Khergit banner which was one arrow on a bow and the arrow dividing the background to 2 colours(red and yellow)

Although I considered choosing the Khergit banner that had a crescent and a circular star with blue background(the one you are refering to) I never did.

So I believe you are mistaking me with another Arda( somewhat popular name).Turks usually choose Khergit banner especially the one that looks like ancestor of modern Turkish flag (the one that you are describing).

And about your name frog ?

I dont remember it but it cant be said that I have a good visual memory.

Anyways cheers.

• Amamama likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

:coffee:

• Aratar and Amamama like this

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

ATTENTION EVERYONE !!!

I know that I said I wont be able to play too much this week because of my exams but appearently I am free tomarrow and there are only exams of very unimportant lessons left this. plus because my exams today passed  and very good my morale is high(I felt like a troop in warband haha) I MAY be able to play tonight.

NOTE: I ALREADY feel SAD for those WHO will only work to kill me.

Know that if I kill you it is only because I am BETTER than you and it is the representation of what would happen IRL but if it is you that somehow managed to kill me it is either because I have ping problems or because I dont play seriously !!!

NOTE 2: A random fact about me :

I have compassion for people WHO desperetely try again and again to bruise others images with things that they just discovered (emojis for example).

• Amamama likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users