Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Arda- Turk

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

NOTE: I ALREADY feel SAD for those WHO will only work to kill me.

Know that if I kill you it is only because I am BETTER than you and it is the representation of what would happen IRL but if it is you that somehow managed to kill me it is either because I have ping problems or because I dont play seriously !!!

Today, I am ashamed on behalf of another. Not a good feeling I assure you.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

:ovni3: :robot:

• Strawberry likes this

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Today, I am ashamed on behalf of another. Not a good feeling I assure you.

You dont have to look on others to be ashamed though...

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

wot is dis

• Strawberry and BlackDeath like this

giphy.gif

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

add voice for sarranid cavalry on horseback while pressing 5 you do the weird screams arabic soldiers chant or terrorists yell

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

wot is dis

Hi, Elary .

Edited by Elary, 06 November 2017 - 06:56 PM.
Hai

Teddeh

Teddeh

Advanced Member

• 30 posts

This guy is one hell of a weirdo  :lol:

• Amamama likes this

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

This guy is one hell of a weirdo  :lol:

Being usual is harder than being unusual.

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul
ATTENTION EVERYONE, MY FOLLOWERS

Unfortunately I felt the need of writing about the reason of this account.

1-As a somewhat experienced M&B player(not sth special compared to 3k hours nothing just some 364 hours) I felt like it would be good to contribute to this beautiful server with my unique and practical opinions/suggestions.

2-To answer the questions of my followers (both ingame and here).

3-To inform the public when I am going to enter to server/telling them when to expect me/when to not.

4-To answer the players WHO are curious enough to challange me !

5-To spread my name and glory not only in game but also in here

6-To communicate with people I know from the server.

Edit:By questions I dont mean personal questions like "Are you gay ?" So please dont spam that kind of questions.
I can/will only answer the questions related to Mount and Blade.
I mean the only personal info I am going to give to you is my favourite kebab type
It is Hunkarbegendi Kebab(for the hunkarbegendi kebab:https://www.google.c...f8toP5KkFd6RjM:)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Please don’t turn this thread into a shitty useless mess to or I will lock this one too. And honestly Arda don’t try to be funny as you are only leaving the impression that you are a childish dickhead.
  • Strawberry, BlackDeath, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 2 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

:alien:                                       :baby:

• Amamama and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

ATTENTION MY FOLLOWERS !!!

I decided to write a few things about what I think of M&B 2 Bannerlord:

1 -I am very proud that such a masterpiece will come out of my country of course not that this is my success but still being proud of something is not under my control.

2-I am very excited about it because as far as we have seen Taleworlds really stayed loyal to their core but also they greatly improved it and that was just what  we  wanted them to do.

3-WILL YOU BE ABLE TO SEE ARDA-TURK IN BANNERLORD ?

Yes, unless something bad happens to me like I lose my both hands in car crash or I just drop dead I will definitely play this game even if both of my hands are in blood(idiom).

4-WHAT IS HIS FAVOURITE FACTION ?

Khuzaits.Because they are the ancestors of Khergit(maybe not ethnically but they are the ones that represent Khergit culture of Warband in Bannerlord)

5-WHAT DOES HE THINK OVER SIEGE VIDEOS OF E3 2016 ?

They seem to greatly improved sieges without doubt.It is nice to see that we have now lots of different ways to break in to the city/castle. I am very curious about the murder holes and throwing explosive things or rocks to masses of besiegers.

6-WHAT DOES HE THINK OVER SERGEANT VIDEOS OF E3 2017 ?

I think it is a good system no need to talk much about it (I loved how Khuzaits massacred Aserai though)

7-WHAT DOES HE THINK OVER CPT MODE VIDEOS OF GAMESCOM 2017 ?

I think it is a brilliant system that represents an occasional small border fight between factions rather than a real war.

But I dont know why the troop sizes are that small I wish they made them even bigger( I hope there is an option about unit sizes in Cpt mode for the server) or more players like 8 vs 8 instead of 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4.Loved how Khuzaits massacred those Empire troops it reminded me of Battle of Manzikert lol.

8-WHAT IS HIS ESTIMATION OF RELEASE DATE?

I think they will announce the release date  in March 2018 and they will release it in June 2018.

9-WHAT DOES HE THINK OVER CAV IN BANNERLORD ?

I am pretty mixed about whether or not they nerfed/buffed the cav.

It seems like in some points(amount of damage cav can deliver) they buffed it and in some points(how easily can a horse be killed) they nerfed it)

Also about that over-shoulder lance attack, it is a nice addition to the game because in WB if an infantry just block downwards you, as a cav, had to break his defence by hitting the horse to him and thrust the lance just in time so it was pretty much impossible for newbs so only experienced cavs were able to do it.

10-WHAT DOES HE THINK OVER ARCHERS IN BANNERLORD ?

As far as I have seen they nerfed archers a bit.They deliver way less damage now. They divided the shooting an arrow animation to 2 in BL and now just like Xbows archers will be able to attach an arrow to the bow and walk but still it does not balance the less damage thing. Also I dont think Bannerlord is done with the balancing yet.

11-WHAT DOES HE THINK OVER INFANTRY IN BANNERLORD ?

If I am not mistaken they removed the feincing stuff which was making the game way more unrealistic especially in duel servers.On the other hand too many people mastered it in WB so it is indeed a hard decision to make.Also feincing is bad for newcomers as well it could have frightened the newcomers and make them leave the game easily we dont want Bannerlord to decrease to current WB community within a month after all.

If they manage to balance it good(not giving a huge advantage over 2h swordsmen) I will really like the shield bash system.

12-WILL HE CONTINUE TO PLAY IN WB AFTER BL IS RELEASED ?

Time to time. Just for the nostalgia though.

If you want to ask anything about this feel free to ask !!!

Edit: Forgot to add some questions.

• Aeneu likes this

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

I would like to thank taleworlds for their new blog today !

It was about my favourite faction Khuzaits 

I may edit this entry later on

For the link:

https://www.taleworl...nerlord/Blog/33

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users