Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Vaegirs need some changes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MapMaker

MapMaker

• 29 posts

Vaegirs seem like generic faction compared to native as they use mostly sarranid + khergit heavy armors.

In native they have mix with Nord stile armors a bit more.

Main problem is when fighting Nords everyone takes leather suit as nomad one is just ugly so it is sometimes hard to recognize enemy.

I think it would be cool to replace it with the nomad fur clothes archer gets as it looks cool enough and has same stats almost. 

Another  addition I would propose would be mail hauberk (one for 1200 Nords have) as it is in Native, and maybe few cheaper axes curenlty not used.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Main problem is when fighting Nords everyone takes leather suit as nomad one is just ugly so it is sometimes hard to recognize enemy.

To me is not a problem, I use this armour to make confussion in enemy, whatever of these two factions I play :rolleyes:

I could call it as "camouflage" armour ^_^

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users