Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

RABMBOING

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

As far experienced M&B player  - i've played on most of NW commander battle servers (roleplay, events, public). There's the rule, which present on everyone of them: being rambo is FORBIDDEN. About definition... Ramboing - charging enemy as a commander, separately from your squad (leaving squad behind, while charging far forwards). Actually yes, usually ramboes get quick death, considering masses of enemy troops they attack, and then loose control over their own squads. But with lack of gameplay micro-control functions in the game, def commanders can't properly take ramboes down, before they will kill a few unconscious bots. Kicking rambo almost never helps, as rambo's team always votes against banishing him. So, as a player and veteran of TG servers i offer to make rule: being rambo is FORBIDDEN. Hope admins will pay attention to the situation, and we'll make playing on TG servers the game more comfortable and authentic. 

Attached Files

• KingArthur and Aratar like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Being Rambo is suicide... ^_^

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

. So, as a player and veteran of TG servers i offer to make rule: being rambo is FORBIDDEN.

What. Don't you dare forbid Rambo.

pK24z3E.gif

Tis but a scratch

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA
This is not roleplay, this is troll game
  • Macmen810 likes this

Ayna

Ayna

Advanced Member

• 32 posts

Best answer to rambo is attacking his own squad:D

Well, sometimes rambo is a problem.

If server is lagging, u can get killed by invisible rambo in some seconds after spawn.

Also if your team has only infantry, but this is just trash team.

sobel

sobel

• 1 posts

I agree with 100% this. Maybe if you found the code in NW, witch don't allow ramboing, will be very helpfull.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users