Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

[RC] Clan TAG abuse (closed - perm banned)

RC Clan Tag

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

RC Lola

RC Lola

Elite Member

• 134 posts

I would like to make a request against ezir3l for abusing our clan tag.

We already asked several times in every way possible to remove it.

The response we get is targeting, which is not really a problem to us, chat abuse by spamming our names (this is going on for months now) and the list goes on.

As we all know abusing clan tags is against the rules.

8. Do Not Use Actual/Official Clan Tag Names If You're Not In A Clan
Title says it all, If you're not in a clan then don't put a actual/official clan tag (with same characters) between your nickname, you need a permission for something like that.

Last Event: 12-05-2019 around 13:30

[attachment=1511:screenshot1.png]
[attachment=1512:screenshot2.png]
[attachment=1513:screenshot3.png]
[attachment=1514:screenshot4.png]

• BlackDeath, Aratar, mco and 8 others like this

Rc Princesa_Nina

Rc Princesa_Nina

Advanced Member

• 41 posts
RC is a nice peaceful clan, i don't want to be associated with him, he is calling everybody "fag", he is mean and annoying. And clearly is a personal attack on me with that name (prince).

Its been going on for long time, but now i think its gone to far. :(
  • BlackDeath, mco, Mister Majcher and 4 others like this

The Princesa

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
Or you can ask ingame admin to perm ban the troll, if the rascal is Teocles, he'll probably blame me though

Sega

Sega

Popular Member

• 73 posts
  • LocationCrimea
Nowadays, clan tags especially Arena clans means nothing
?Local Disk (C:)
â””?Program Files (x86)
⠀└?steam
⠀⠀└?steamapps
⠀⠀⠀└?common
⠀⠀⠀⠀└?Mount and Blade: Warband
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀└?Skills
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀└⚠ï¸This folder is empty

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

Edited by cev-trell, 18 February 2023 - 06:46 PM.

mattzek

mattzek

Advanced Member

• 36 posts
ban ezir3l, very toxic player
  • mco, Jozi *, RC Lola and 2 others like this

mco

mco

• 10 posts

He is also very racist to turks. @Arda-Turk, you have been INFORMED.

• RC Lola and Rc Princesa_Nina like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Banned until appeal.

• mco, RC Lola, mattzek and 1 other like this

RC Lola

RC Lola

Elite Member

• 134 posts

Thanks for making me laugh so hard.

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul
I actually like making someone my rival. I try to find himamong everyone and kill him. This fucks up my kill:death ratio but who cares ? It is a really fhn thing to do.
Especially if I am a horse archer.

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

stop bullying me blackdeath please

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

If being racist to Turks was a ban reason, there would only Turks remain in the server :DDDD (BCUZ WE FUCKED WORLDS MOTHER!)

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Is this player still banned? If yes, I would like to make an appeal for them or just a request for clarification, since the question of clan tags' theft needs to be settled once and for all. Even though I saw this post on the 12th day of May, 2019, I was not able to write a comment back then, hence the considerable delay of me posting such entry. I am writing outlooks of mine on this matter due to the fact that I deem the punishment given by the admin to the player being too severe for the offence committed, limited to clan tag's theft. If the previously mentioned punishment's severity was increased due to the other offences, like being unfriendly and even toxic, then the person handing out a ban should mention it expressly, in order to clarify any doubts about admin abuse. Such action commited by any player might return in the future, therefore it would be good to have this issue settled. Straight to the point: rules on clan tags' theft go as follows:

Title says it all, If you're not in a clan then don't put a actual/official clan tag (with same characters) between your nickname, you need a permission for something like that.
Punishments:
  • Warning/Kick
  • Temporarily ban

There has been no punishment as severe as permanent ban for such offence, at least according to the rules. In my opinion, the admin gave a punishment too carelessly, without inquiring much into the issue. The original poster states that: "The response we get is (...) chat abuse by spamming our names (this is going on for months now) and the list goes on." Since no proofs for this kind of behaviour have been presented, I assume this did not contribute to the punishment. Besides that, maybe they were just calling your names, dear RC "clan" members, due to the amicability? It is not a sole culprit behind one's ban. Moreover, you had asked them to remove your tag several times and Lola furthermore specifies that the last event transpired on the same day, around 13:30. Later that day I encountered the offending player without the tag and the proof corroborating my statement is here: https://www.twitch.t...ssShieldWutFace. The link refers to the 24 second-long clip by a Turkish streamer, in which the offending player's name is shown without the tag. Their toxic behaviour towards the Turks is another aspect of the story, but if it contributed to the overall punishment, such fact should be stressed, so that no shadow of doubt is cast about an unjust punishment. In the other similar case (https://community.tr...closed/?p=34069) the admin explicitly stated that "info me if don't change/delete tag for next", which implied that the punishment would be given on condition the offending player does not change or delete the tag for the next time. Why this time it was handed out regardless of this principle and rules?

Here is the remedy for this situation and possible solution on how to avert this issue and prevent any more ones from emerging. The offending player wrote that at the time they were in RC and had the tag. But how do we know whether or not their "RC" meant "Ridiculous Clowns", "Racing Cars", "Remote-controlled" or "Radio-controlled"? Do you understand now, dear reader? In order to be protected by the administration, as a clan, there should be posted by this entity a thread with a list of members etc., in order to show said clan is not a pseudo-clan. By using the term "pseudo-clan" I meant the gathering of a few players that simply play on a given server and are affiliated by the companionship bounds (such cases of people of this type are many, yet this kind of players does not need any tags whatsoever), without being organised to play events, clan wars etc. Due to this issue, a clan tag for a pseudo-clan is useless and use of it (not be confused with long, persistent abuse) should not constitute a reason for a ban, when a player just wants to mess around and have some fun by using a tag, whereby they pester the "clan's" members, in this case the "RC" one. The RC "clan's" membership is totalling puny three (3) players, as I have seen only Lola, Nina and Mariina with the same tag. I am not the only one to realise the importance of the issue (https://community.tr...and-what-to-do/) and solution to it had been proposed by none other than BlackDeath (https://community.tr...-to-do/?p=27492) who later forgot about his post and gave a ban. Most of other posts in the above-mentioned topic encapsulate my stance on the matter. If I make a pseudo-clan, let's say, called Lack of Leniency (LoL), will it be ethical to call for a punishment for the "abusing" player by me? There are some other respectable clans, like MoB and WaC that have their respective posts with the user list and they are reputable. For credibility of a clan and its protection, it would be necessary to post an appropriate thread (https://community.tr...l=+clan +listed) and the case will be settled. That is everything I wanted to express.

If reading puny one commentary exceeds far beyond your mental capabilities, here is the summary of the post:

The author makes an appeal or a request for clarification because the punishment given has been too severe for the offence commited, adhering to the rules. They then present few suggestions in order to mitigate the issue and prevent it from transpiring again, thereby attempting to ensure everyone's well-being.

• Melweddyn and ICA_Gazz like this

ICA_Gazz

ICA_Gazz

Advanced Member

• 37 posts
  • LocationScotland

Is this player still banned? If yes, I would like to make an appeal for them or just a request for clarification, since the question of clan tags' theft needs to be settled once and for all. Even though I saw this post on the 12th day of May, 2019, I was not able to write a comment back then, hence the considerable delay of me posting such entry. I am writing outlooks of mine on this matter due to the fact that I deem the punishment given by the admin to the player being too severe for the offence committed, limited to clan tag's theft. If the previously mentioned punishment's severity was increased due to the other offences, like being unfriendly and even toxic, then the person handing out a ban should mention it expressly, in order to clarify any doubts about admin abuse. Such action commited by any player might return in the future, therefore it would be good to have this issue settled. Straight to the point: rules on clan tags' theft go as follows:

Punishments:
  • Warning/Kick
  • Temporarily ban

There has been no punishment as severe as permanent ban for such offence, at least according to the rules. In my opinion, the admin gave a punishment too carelessly, without inquiring much into the issue. The original poster states that: "The response we get is (...) chat abuse by spamming our names (this is going on for months now) and the list goes on." Since no proofs for this kind of behaviour have been presented, I assume this did not contribute to the punishment. Besides that, maybe they were just calling your names, dear RC "clan" members, due to the amicability? It is not a sole culprit behind one's ban. Moreover, you had asked them to remove your tag several times and Lola furthermore specifies that the last event transpired on the same day, around 13:30. Later that day I encountered the offending player without the tag and the proof corroborating my statement is here: https://www.twitch.t...ssShieldWutFace. The link refers to the 24 second-long clip by a Turkish streamer, in which the offending player's name is shown without the tag. Their toxic behaviour towards the Turks is another aspect of the story, but if it contributed to the overall punishment, such fact should be stressed, so that no shadow of doubt is cast about an unjust punishment. In the other similar case (https://community.tr...closed/?p=34069) the admin explicitly stated that "info me if don't change/delete tag for next", which implied that the punishment would be given on condition the offending player does not change or delete the tag for the next time. Why this time it was handed out regardless of this principle and rules?

Here is the remedy for this situation and possible solution on how to avert this issue and prevent any more ones from emerging. The offending player wrote that at the time they were in RC and had the tag. But how do we know whether or not their "RC" meant "Ridiculous Clowns", "Racing Cars", "Remote-controlled" or "Radio-controlled"? Do you understand now, dear reader? In order to be protected by the administration, as a clan, there should be posted by this entity a thread with a list of members etc., in order to show said clan is not a pseudo-clan. By using the term "pseudo-clan" I meant the gathering of a few players that simply play on a given server and are affiliated by the companionship bounds (such cases of people of this type are many, yet this kind of players does not need any tags whatsoever), without being organised to play events, clan wars etc. Due to this issue, a clan tag for a pseudo-clan is useless and use of it (not be confused with long, persistent abuse) should not constitute a reason for a ban, when a player just wants to mess around and have some fun by using a tag, whereby they pester the "clan's" members, in this case the "RC" one. The RC "clan's" membership is totalling puny three (3) players, as I have seen only Lola, Nina and Mariina with the same tag. I am not the only one to realise the importance of the issue (https://community.tr...and-what-to-do/) and solution to it had been proposed by none other than BlackDeath (https://community.tr...-to-do/?p=27492) who later forgot about his post and gave a ban. Most of other posts in the above-mentioned topic encapsulate my stance on the matter. If I make a pseudo-clan, let's say, called Lack of Leniency (LoL), will it be ethical to call for a punishment for the "abusing" player by me? There are some other respectable clans, like MoB and WaC that have their respective posts with the user list and they are reputable. For credibility of a clan and its protection, it would be necessary to post an appropriate thread (https://community.tr...l=+clan +listed) and the case will be settled. That is everything I wanted to express.

If reading puny one commentary exceeds far beyond your mental capabilities, here is the summary of the post:

The author makes an appeal or a request for clarification because the punishment given has been too severe for the offence commited, adhering to the rules. They then present few suggestions in order to mitigate the issue and prevent it from transpiring again, thereby attempting to ensure everyone's well-being.

Just gonna like that for the effort put in

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Punishments:
  • Warning/Kick
  • Temporarily ban

39fRBQX.gif

• RC Lola likes this
Tis but a scratch

Helgisa

Helgisa

Elite Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

There is a tl;dr at the bottom of that text wall.

Why did I read through that :'( My brain kinda hurts:''(

@Veledentella - U a lawyer or sumtin' ????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users