If we want real battle it will be necessary to limit number of cavarly and archers except for khergits.
I think i don't need to explain my suggestion's reasons.
Limit this divisions by 1, 2 or 3 depend on number of players.
Jump to content
We aren't exactly looking for realism in there tho, it's better to let everyone play whatever they want imo. But I also agree it can be a little frustrating to face 80 cavalry with your naked clubman with throwing stones as secondary weapon. So maybe limit cav to 75% of players, wouldn't change much since it's quite a high value also. We can experiment with it.
Edit: I assumed you were talking about Captain_Battle server.
Edited by Aratar, 22 June 2019 - 10:32 AM.
75% cavalry limit will just nerf sarranids as cavalry-based faction. Is it good idea to nerf one of the weakest faction? I dont think so:D
For other factions this limit will change nothing. Well, you can see sometimes full-cav swads, but some infantry will make swadian team stronger, agree?
Also possible problem with cavalry restriction will be that experienced cavalry players usually spawn later than infantry and archers (to avoid wrong horse bug and spawn jam bug). So rambos and suiciders will have priority to take cavalry.
Ok, it seems to need explain my suggestion. Yes I'm talking about Captain Battle Server.
1) Ramboing will be not problem if james martin's suggesestion will be realized.
2) I'm not talking about only cavarly I'm tolking about archers too.
3) Without limit's some team not op, on the contrary it's too weak.
4) The exception would apply for sarranids too.
5) I had talked about realism, that was not a lucky thing. I think players has got a lot of liberty now. They can choose any kind of item for character and troop. And if somebody can't choose the division want he want first, he or she try again in the next round, and etc... (like in NW commander battle).
6) I saw a hint int he game: " Try to use strategy" The team can't use so much strategy if they have only cav.
7) Yes, some infantry make swadian team stronger, but other faction's will be change too. I saw many time 4-5 cavarly in rhodok team, and most of cases they defeated.
Really Aratar?! I'm talked about realism, and I played with a naked soldier?!
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users