Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

division limit

division cavarly archers infantry limit khergit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

sobel

sobel

• 1 posts

If we want real battle it will be necessary to limit number of cavarly and archers except for khergits.

I think i don't need to explain my suggestion's reasons.

Limit this divisions by 1, 2 or 3 depend on number of players.

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

We aren't exactly looking for realism in there tho, it's better to let everyone play whatever they want imo. But I also agree it can be a little frustrating to face 80 cavalry with your naked clubman with throwing stones as secondary weapon. So maybe limit cav to 75% of players, wouldn't change much since it's quite a high value also. We can experiment with it.

Edit: I assumed you were talking about Captain_Battle server.

Edited by Aratar, 22 June 2019 - 10:32 AM.

Ayna

Ayna

Advanced Member

• 32 posts

75% cavalry limit will just nerf sarranids as cavalry-based faction. Is it good idea to nerf one of the weakest faction? I dont think so:D

For other factions this limit will change nothing. Well, you can see sometimes full-cav swads, but some infantry will make swadian team stronger, agree?:D

Also possible problem with cavalry restriction will be that experienced cavalry players usually spawn later than infantry and archers (to avoid wrong horse bug and spawn jam bug). So rambos and suiciders will have priority to take cavalry.

• Aratar likes this

sobel

sobel

• 1 posts

Ok, it seems to need explain my suggestion. Yes I'm talking about Captain Battle Server.

1) Ramboing will be not problem if james martin's suggesestion will be realized.

2) I'm not talking about only cavarly I'm tolking about archers too.

3) Without limit's some team not op, on the contrary it's too weak.

4) The exception would apply for sarranids too.

5) I had talked about realism, that was not a lucky thing. I think players has got a lot of liberty now. They can choose any kind of item for character and troop.  And if somebody can't choose the division want he want first, he or she try again in the next round, and etc... (like in NW commander battle).

6) I saw a hint int he game: " Try to use strategy" The team can't use so much strategy if they have only cav.

7) Yes, some infantry make swadian team stronger, but other faction's will be change too. I saw  many time 4-5 cavarly in rhodok team, and most of cases they defeated.

PS:

Really Aratar?! I'm talked about realism, and I played with a naked soldier?!

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

Really Aratar?! I'm talked about realism, and I played with a naked soldier?!

Bruh chill, that's what I do.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: division, cavarly, archers, infantry, limit, khergit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users