Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

The red coat movement

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Veledentella, why do you think "invulnerability" function was implemented in the first place?

I bet you know the answer. So my other question is why are you ignoring it and try to imply that Mikhail would cheat?

Edited by The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, 25 July 2019 - 12:31 PM.

• Mikhail and RC Lola like this
Tis but a scratch

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

in first place, if mik was with admin invulnerability would be without head

in second place, mik only uses it sometimes to test it for high admins

:bong:

• BlackDeath and RC Lola like this

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

It truly amazes me that after explaining my commentary and explicitly stating it was a joke, three users of this forum still have doubts and difficulties understanding the basic form of expression.

Yes. Why is it so hard to believe?

To be clear, you imply in a form of a "joke" that an admin is abusing his invulnerability powers, in order to vanquish a great deal of enemies.

Answer: FALSE.  *buzztone*

:) Have a nice day.

You did not even understand my rhetoric questions pertaining to your obvious explanation. A joke is not an implication, nor a statement, but the form of expression that in this case aims to present in a different light and/ or explain some particular event by using a term or an explanation that might have as well suited the situation, but was not true or at least partially correct.

Veledentella, why do you think "invulnerability" function was implemented in the first place?

I bet you know the answer. So my other question is why are you ignoring it and try to imply that Mikhail would cheat?

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, why do you think I think the "invulnerability" function was utilized in the first place?

I bet you know the answer. So my other question is why are you ignoring it and trying to imply that I deem Mikhail to be abusing the admin power?

Besides that, there is nothing to be tested in this feature, as it only makes one have high speed and not take any damage whatsoever, either from impact, a barrier that instantly kills an agent standing on it or below the level of it or an enemy weapon. The full depletion of one's healthbar makes an admin do an animation of constantly falling on the ground - and in case of a barrier functioning - until they use the "admin through" function by pressing a "." dot button in order to move beyond the area of effect of the barrier. If you have any questions regarding the NeoGK or Adimi module extensions, feel free to write to me and I will answer any of your questions as I am very experienced with said Native module augmentations.

RC Lola

RC Lola

Elite Member

• 134 posts

Failed to understand why this is amusing. :coffee:

• whore likes this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

It truly amazes me that after explaining my commentary and explicitly stating it was a joke, three users of this forum still have doubts and difficulties understanding the basic form of expression.

Pedantic would suit better.

Maybe you should come down from your pedestal and ask yourself why people don't get your jokes.

• RC Lola likes this
Tis but a scratch

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Pedantic would suit better.

Maybe you should come down from your pedestal and ask yourself why people don't get your jokes.

Maybe you should ascend to higher consciousness and finally get it. Since I have used that admin power a lot on my server while creating scenes, I know about it, hence my joke. People might not get it since they do not know about said feature at all. After all it was a harmless joke and I see no reason to constantly focus on it while serious threats to other players' fun are unaddressed, like severe insults and so on. As an admin, you should have more distance to such petty things, especially when they are truly harmless, and intended not to insult anyone. And when it comes to invulnerability - based on my observations - I think that people have acquired immunity to serious expletives by encountering them every time while on the game server, but they get insulted by minor things.

Anyway, topic closed.

RC Lola

RC Lola

Elite Member

• 134 posts

Maybe you should ascend to higher consciousness and finally get it. Since I have used that admin power a lot on my server while creating scenes, I know about it, hence my joke. People might not get it since they do not know about said feature at all. After all it was a harmless joke and I see no reason to constantly focus on it while serious threats to other players' fun are unaddressed, like severe insults and so on. As an admin, you should have more distance to such petty things, especially when they are truly harmless, and intended not to insult anyone. And when it comes to invulnerability - based on my observations - I think that people have acquired immunity to serious expletives by encountering them every time while on the game server, but they get insulted by minor things.

Anyway, topic closed.

From my experience admins/players get attacked a lot here. Ban is a common thing even for admins.

Personally I'm one of those that think you can joke about anything which does not mean you can say what you want and put "joke" after everything.

There is a difference.

About the admin features, just run a local server and play with the admin features. No big deal.

In fact the majority knows about this since it's accessible to anyone,

But still don't get the "joke". That's the all point of this discussion.

You also tell how admins should do their job. That's up to them, don't you think?

Addressing the profanity is another topic.

topic closed :P

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

thank u guys but i'm like that :bong: 24/7, I really don't care about what people think or say if it's not true
I'm making clear that I didn't use it because other players on the forum can see it. Just no misunderstandings. At the end, I'm another player with admin rights to control people crossing the lines.

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

thank u guys but i'm like that :bong: 24/7, I really don't care about what people think or say if it's not true
I'm making clear that I didn't use it because other players on the forum can see it. Just no misunderstandings. At the end, I'm another player with admin rights to control people crossing the lines.

No one implied you had used it. This is obvious.

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

No one implied you had used it. This is obvious.

I didn't answer u cuz its a sillyness, :bong: I know it's a joke, but for other players cannot be a joke.

C'est fini

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

I didn't answer u cuz its a sillyness, :bong: I know it's a joke, but for other players cannot be a joke.

C'est fini

Be apt and complete your sentence and tell me what a sillyness is. This whole affair? Yes, for sure. If other players do not know it is a joke, will it change their lives and shake their whole order of the universe? Or will they get angry, furious or whatever? It is a petty, irrelevant thing, so I bet that no. This topic will end when it dies out.

whore

whore

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 103 posts
  • LocationYour mom
Velendentella is either suffer from autism or just a very lonely person. Dont take her seriously people, i can only hope she will get the help she need :(
  • RC Lola likes this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

From my experience admins/players get attacked a lot here. Ban is a common thing even for admins.

Personally I'm one of those that think you can joke about anything which does not mean you can say what you want and put "joke" after everything.

There is a difference.

Dear Lola,

personnally, I see no difference.

Best Regards,

Pyrrha.

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

Dear Lola,

Best Regards,

Pyrrha.

Yep, subtility flies above your head. It is known.

• RC Lola likes this
Tis but a scratch

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Yep, subtility flies above your head. It is known.

yeah subitility like

i am for "freedom of speech" as long as you think like me :)

RC Lola

RC Lola

Elite Member

• 134 posts

Dear Lola,

Best Regards,

Pyrrha.

Good for you. :rolleyes:

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Old players on **Deathmatch** or **TG*_Arena** know that desert duels map provides of healing spots in the marvellous fountain of youth.

Fountain skuad >>>>>>> Pyramid skuad

yeah tried to add those to the wells in sunny town but my editing skill was shit when i made the map

• Mikhail likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users