Login to Account Create an Account
Basic miniguide for new players.
Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:11 AM
If you play as cavalry: *ALWAYS PICK SIDEARM*
- as a mostly cav team you should try to rush together isolated enemy units except poleaxes (when u can dismount to fight them)
- in a balanced team best thing is to support your units (archers specially) while trying to kill enemy captains
- in a mostly archers team specially as khergs you are gonna get fucked if cav rushed so prepare to sweat tryharding if you want to win.
As infantry: *NEVER USE THROWABLES*
-in a mostly cav team you should focus on damage (2 handers and pikes) to support cavalry on their rushes and suicide charges.
- in a mostly archer team a sword and good shield is recommended to soak enemy arrows while your archers shoot, also a 2h build with shield is good Vs cavalry spam team.
-in a infantry Vs infantry situation go for damage (2h and poleaxes)
As archer: *ALWAYS PICK SIDEARM*
- in mostly cav team you can bait enemy units to isolate themselves so cavalry can flank charge, also you should react to your teammates movements and take advantage of their rushes to get closer to enemy and make more damage.
- In mostly infantry, you should follow your inf closely trying to always get the flank of the enemy acknowledging always enemy cav.
- in mostly archer army, you can use shields to soak enemy arrows and bait inf so your allies can shoot their flanks or be the one doing damage. Never isolate yourself and try to shoot enemy captains assassin's.
This is it, a extremely basic guide so people can have a little grasp of the server. Thank you for reading!
- BlackDeath, Umbuz and Ayna like this
Posted 09 November 2019 - 04:51 PM
Lancers are hard to use as bots, but lancers are the best reserve for dead players.
1handed weapon + 3 shields (yes, u will probably need them) is more universal option. Its the strongest unit in game (may be not 1vs1 but for teamwork). I usually press f2 f4 twice because this type of cavalry beats others in dense formation.
Heavy horses are more important against infantry and archers.
Heavy armor is more important against cavalry.
Light horses can be used against horse archers and if u need to retreat from cavalry.
it seems like you never played with two handed saber on horse... its op
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users