Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

VERY FUNNY DUEL

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TheHunterMikiPL

TheHunterMikiPL

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 123 posts

Today I was fighting someone on TG_Duel and he was generally better than me, but there was one very funny duel - something distracted me, and I looked at it instead of at the screen, but I continued to fight, I was just instinctively clicking buttons without looking at the screen, and suddenly I hear I killed my opponent, and I am like "wtf? xDDDD"

Vereesa

Vereesa

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

tenor.gif?itemid=8475447

• Saddoveanu and Umbuz like this

Traitor522

Traitor522

Popular Member

• 69 posts

If u want an even funnier duel, it's a Ludus duel that gets interrupted by a third party player who gets between them & pretends to block their attacks. Don't do it much though cuz it rly pisses them off. Ya sry kamby will try to control my urges there. Don't ban

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts
Dont interrupt duels
  • zahu likes this

Udklip.jpg

"This ain't over" - WizardLizard, 2021

zahu

zahu

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 50 posts
  • LocationVogue cover

Dont interrupt duels

I remember one day when I was warming up on Ludus, normally back in the day it used to be half an hour, but I stopped doing that because of the interrupters.

Ramun

Ramun

Elite Member

• 110 posts
  • LocationTihr

Dont interrupt duels

Are we allowed to interrupt duels if we dispose of the witnesses?

His Lordship, Ramun, approves of the above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users