Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Delete fire arrows.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TheHunterMikiPL

TheHunterMikiPL

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 123 posts

Wtf is this
Archers are already OP, they can attack you from way further than you can, it's very hard to defend from them sometimes (if you don't see him, crossfire, being shot at while also fighting inf, or cav), and if you don't have shield it's impossible. So what do you do? You decide to add something that makes 0 sense, and buffs archers even more - so they can deal damage to you even through your shield, so they get additional damage, and you are stunned a few times more even after the arrow already hit you, which allows them, or other enemies to land even more hits.
This is literally the almost gayest shit I have seen in M&B, delet dis pls
(the gayest are ranged units who shoot and run if you get close to them)

Also I am talking about all TG servers, not only Mount&Siege, but I don't see any subforum dedicated to all TG servers, so I guess I will just post here.

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• High Admin
  • 311 posts

Fire arrows/bolts were added to some nations to make them slightly more balanced and competitive. Notice that Vaegir and Nords do not have any fire arrows.

What is that saying..? Yes..Adapt and overcome!

• scatman likes this

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

Flaming arrows are awesome. I love the fire dance you get when you hit someone with it.

• scatman and Iceqatius like this

yrod

yrod

Elite Member

• 188 posts
It's only weapon that can kill two enemies with one hit

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

It's only weapon that can kill two enemies with one hit

or some sneaky cavalry, balista, launcher, catapult, trebuchet, balloon, oil cauldron

PrawyISprawiedliwy

PrawyISprawiedliwy

• 13 posts

Wtf is this
Archers are already OP, they can attack you from way further than you can, it's very hard to defend from them sometimes (if you don't see him, crossfire, being shot at while also fighting inf, or cav), and if you don't have shield it's impossible. So what do you do? You decide to add something that makes 0 sense, and buffs archers even more - so they can deal damage to you even through your shield, so they get additional damage, and you are stunned a few times more even after the arrow already hit you, which allows them, or other enemies to land even more hits.
This is literally the almost gayest shit I have seen in M&B, delet dis pls
(the gayest are ranged units who shoot and run if you get close to them)

Also I am talking about all TG servers, not only Mount&Siege, but I don't see any subforum dedicated to all TG servers, so I guess I will just post here.

Attached Files

• (300)Zawisza likes this

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

or some sneaky cavalry, balista, launcher, catapult, trebuchet, balloon, oil cauldron

dont forget admin panel :D

Udklip.jpg

"This ain't over" - WizardLizard, 2021

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

You're shit at the game possibly in the bottom 1% wtf do you know about the game please.

:strawberry:

scatman

scatman

Advanced Member

• 39 posts
  • LocationWales

https://youtu.be/W9MU2oXzSL4?t=35

how to embed  :angry:

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• High Admin
  • 311 posts

how to embed  :angry:

>>>Reply>>>Special BBCode>>>Media>>>Media URL>>>Paste YT-link>>>Ok>>>Add reply>>>Done.

TheHunterMikiPL

TheHunterMikiPL

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 123 posts

Fire arrows/bolts were added to some nations to make them slightly more balanced and competitive. Notice that Vaegir and Nords do not have any fire arrows.

What is that saying..? Yes..Adapt and overcome!

But this is overpowered. Now you just cant protect from archers, they are even more annoying than they were.
I can understand buffing sarranids, but archers as class are already OP, and pissing off, now you make them even more pissing off. I prefer to play as weak faction than be buffed in such an absurd way.
Also why tf do you think rhodoks need buff?
They are already strong. Good inf, good cav, best ranged unit. Their xbows are already very strong, why do you need to make them able to kill you through shield?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users