Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Hate Arena voters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

yrod

yrod

Elite Member

• 188 posts

Ok, they are brainless and want to play only one map and always polls it. They don't give a shit about 45% of other players, and make them play this boring map. OK. I can understand it in some way.

What I cannot understand is arena-polling morons which quit server immediately after their poll succeeded. Why? 

Just now server went down and started with "Watch your steps" and some bozkurt made poll for arena and said in chat "worst map ever". Next, he won this poll 2 : 1 and quit fockign Arena map in one minute. And this shit happens constantly. 

It seems, the Arena lovers bored not with all maps except Arena, but with the game itself.

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

possible solution is to increase poll acceptance %, i've also noticed several people who abuse polls by either making poll on new map when only 4-10 players have finished loading map which makes it impossible for another 10-20 to vote or the second option where players consantly leave and rejoin just to make troll polls

yrod

yrod

Elite Member

• 188 posts

possible solution is to increase poll acceptance %

It is good to prevent Arena polls to win regularly, but then other maps will not get any chance to win, never. Best solution would be to make poll acceptance higher, like 66%, but provide flexible rotation mechanism.

i've also noticed several people who abuse polls by either making poll on new map when only 4-10 players have finished loading map which makes it impossible for another 10-20 to vote

I have to say, I am one of them. While majority is still loading new map, the statistic error is bigger and thus map that usually gets 35% may get 55% (but it works in other way too: it can get 15% with the same probability). So I spam my favorite map, and once per 30 times it eventually wins, but main goal - prevent early Arena poll to happen.

real_attila

real_attila

• 2 posts

removing shit maps and bring back old good ones is shrewd solution, also make polling as yrod says. 60% is pretty enough for choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users