Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

TrollPatch 1.28 is out!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• High Admin
  • 311 posts

Here is the new TG NeoGK TrollPatch 1.28 for optional use on our servers in Warband. The patch includes updated map info, new maps, new armors and new weapons.

Download links:

https://www.mediafir...tch128.zip/file

https://www.moddb.co...k-trollpatch128

tgtrollpatch.jpg

Enjoy!

• Aeneu, Strawberry, Joss and 10 others like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

@Iceqatius can you move the file to this location or does it require high admin permission? Downloads - TrollGame Community (troll-game.org)

• npc17 likes this

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• High Admin
  • 311 posts

It requires permission which i don't have. All the HA:s are slumbering so it might take a while for TP128 to appear there. That's why i used Moddb and Mediafire.

• Joss likes this

carlosdelsol

carlosdelsol

• 28 posts

HELL YEAH!

lamb

lamb

• Server Admin
  • 6 posts
  • LocationStuck In Minotaur's Labyrinth

It requires permission which i don't have. All the HA:s are slumbering so it might take a while for TP128 to appear there. That's why i used Moddb and Mediafire.

Why not just ask them to give you high admin role?

I think you are more than capable and it would be nice to have at least one high admin active.

• npc17 likes this

Ramun

Ramun

Elite Member

• 110 posts
  • LocationTihr

I downloaded it and merge it into my pre-existing NeoGK file, but can't seem to see much of the new features...

His Lordship, Ramun, approves of the above.

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• High Admin
  • 311 posts

Most of it is hidden behind the event option, some small items is used in the main game though. I also made some easter eggs that someone may found someday.

• Chambermaid likes this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Are these native items? Never knew these were in Native 

• npc17 likes this

npc17

npc17

Popular Member

• Senior Admin
  • 83 posts
They are added from open source resource resource packs, they are not a part of Native. Those new armour/weapon models are mostly replacing unused items and meant to be used with event settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users