Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ugly rotation

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Varney

Varney

Popular Member

• 61 posts

Pls fix the rotation. It clearly lacks Watch Your Steps map and the map with a tower in the middle (frog castle or something)

• PlA_NEVV_ER_1337nabdstrer and Matyish like this

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

Pls fix the rotation. It clearly lacks Watch Your Steps map and the map with a tower in the middle (frog castle or something)

I think Frog's Lair is part of it.

• npc17 likes this

scatman

scatman

Advanced Member

• 39 posts
  • LocationWales

what about battle on ice

npc17

npc17

Popular Member

• Senior Admin
  • 72 posts

Frog's Lair is already in active rotation:

https://community.tr...rotation-arena/

what about battle on ice

no please

HavucluEkmek

HavucluEkmek

• 2 posts
  • LocationHavucyland, Umbuzia

+ with this, Watch Your Steps is a must have masterpiece

• Varney and PlA_NEVV_ER_1337nabdstrer like this

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

Battle on ice is just lame map. Also why do we have like 3-4 arena-like maps in one rotation? maybe replace some of them? I mean,even battle of titans can be added instead of one of those maps

• Varney and Matyish like this

scatman

scatman

Advanced Member

• 39 posts
  • LocationWales

Battle on ice is just lame map. Also why do we have like 3-4 arena-like maps in one rotation? maybe replace some of them? I mean,even battle of titans can be added instead of one of those maps

i cant believe u said this, battle on ice is king

Varney

Varney

Popular Member

• 61 posts

yes but what about watch your step

• PlA_NEVV_ER_1337nabdstrer likes this

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

yes but what about watch your step

yes but what about Valerie?

svyatogor

svyatogor

• 5 posts

plz add island arena to rotation

• npc17 likes this

Traitor522

Traitor522

Popular Member

• 69 posts

i don't think it's very practical to alter the map rotation whenever someone comes here with a request. Everyone has different tastes so who can keep everyone satisfied?? Alternate options (imo only) are:

1 - Accept it as is, not a big problem anyway & probably not worth the time or headache of the solutions below.
2 - Making a poll with all maps eligible for rotation (including current ones), with a deadline of x weeks/months for the end of poll (but with minimum of x votes). And making as many players aware of it & come voting. Maps with highest votes win. The forum's on deathbed so don't think this'll work.
3 - Like ssome games do, putting 20-30 seconds of delay between matches for voting next map, with a message like "Next map is Map Name. Keep the rotation going or change to something else?" with "something else" being all eligible maps that aren't in rotation. If you don't vote any map, it automatically goes with the rotation.
But maybe this's too advanced or unimportant for such ancient game, especially with bannerlord's full release soon.
There are plenty good non-rotation maps that people seem to avoid maybe because they're unpopular maps or they prefare to votespam arena round after round for million times

• npc17 likes this

NOVICIUS

NOVICIUS

• 7 posts

I do not mind in general maps in rotation, and I agree that everyone has its favorites, so it is hard to satisfy all, but... I strongly suggest that maps are properly tested before included into rotation. Some maps have sound issues. As (ex at current) map-maker I can say it would be extremally disappointed if my map will be rejected only because of lack of testing, hence lack of feedback. Test it, get feedback, fix issues and your work (extremally hard work) will not be wasted.

• npc17 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users