Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Results of 2022 and plans for 2023

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

William__Wallace

• High Admin
  • 10 posts

Dear Community Members,

As the 2022 year is over, I thought it would make sense to share some thoughts and info about our current status and the plans for the future.

At first, would like to say thank you to all the people who supported us. Thanks to your help we could survive and save our community. You're all amazing!

Also I would like to thank all the admins: they do a hard work to make the game comfortable and safe. Thank y'all!

Another one thing which came silently is the fact, that our community exists for more than 10 years! Those time everything has began with a small PC at home and grew up to this community.

So this year we're celebrating an anniversary  :D

Here I have several news to announce:

1) Yesterday we've finally completed the migration of all our stuff to the new servers.  They're faster, more powerful and has a better DDOS protection. The last thing is the most important as time to time we're under attack. (Actually the whole 10 years :) ) . Also during the migration some of the things were improved on the site, e.g. there was added statistics for the invasion server and updated the list of all our servers. 

2) Since 2022 the most frequently asked question is about Bannerlord: when we provide our servers? Actually, we've started to work on it since the October. There were a lot of hard work and tests, and as a result we decided to go to the new server, as with the old it would be impossible to keep both games. Since the first step was done, we're going further. Unfortunately, Bannerlord server is still raw product: it gets regular updates and improvements from Taleworld, but still very unstable. I hope we will be able to provide several game servers in a few months. I'm sure, that Bannerlord should give the Community new life and bring onboard new members.

3) Unfortunately, this year was difficult for many of us and as a result, we got much less donations then a year before. Additionally to that, because of the growing of the energy prices, the costs for the servers has grew up for about 15%. Let's say that we need now about 100 eur per month to pay only for servers, but get only 30. We have some money in the pocket from the old times, but it's going to become empty in a few month. So, If you like us, like what we do and believe in us, please support us here: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/trollgame

Sincerely yours,

William Wallace

• Joss, (300)Zawisza, Elary and 14 others like this

Jandalf

Jandalf

• 3 posts

Let's say that we need now about 100 eur per month to pay only for servers, but get only 30.

So is it 100 per month or how much?

deformedgremlin

deformedgremlin

Legendary Member

• 232 posts
  • LocationDeformania

Deformedgremlin

• GANNICUS*, npc17 and ImSorry like this

Mr_H is my one and only  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

20180108204916_1.jpg

alirezakaj

alirezakaj