Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
,,your curiosity gets you killed mate,, - Joss 2011 M&B with fire and sword

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
homam3 is one of the newer games ^^ i am still addicted to fallout 1 and 2, starcraft, settlers 2, knights and merchants, aoe 1 and 2 or x-com, transport tycoon, duke nukem 3D... and tie fighters of course :)) my dosbox is running 24/7

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
yeah my favorite games of all time is spellforce 1 serie the order of dawn/breath of winter/shadow of the phoenix

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
i dont know these ones. so i have a reason to try them now, thanks for a tip :)

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
play only spellforce 1 serie because spellforce2 failed, the second game is messed up and first is way different (better soundtrack,cool graphics,better combat system,better story) but that game is bit buggy to ;) ps Its hybrid game-mixed up MMORPG with strategy like AoE

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
Dan Vávra talks about progress in development and other news :)
https://youtu.be/JyWqCew1g-A
  • White_Potato likes this

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

ahh this should be mass multiplayer game.  looks better than bannerlord

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

Kingdom Hearts is a series Ive always wished I got into. Can someone jump into this game with no backstory whatsoever? And to me, You can play it with no backstory but its better is you have the backstory = No,you can not play it without backstory

• Livso, Eleonnika and Mrakomor like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users