Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Silly Siege (don't do it!!!)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Sometimes... I see the teams on siege reacting like these :D

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
most of the time it's true... but sometimes I team up with good people and we become unstoppable cuz it's like we read each-other's minds and we know exactly what to do

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
thats why i almost stoped playing siege here :( guys do not communicate, playing solo to get score, they dont think about strategy etc... they are just running around the castle, slaying enemies they meet or charging alone when there is no enemy inside :/ i wish you guys to experience shieldwall (shieldcircle?) made of 10 pikemans, shoulder to shoulder around the flag in turin castle, coverd by the same amount of archers, one minute before the end of round while most of attackers are inside the castle going to take your flag and rape your kids and kill women. cuz that is what warband can give you, think about it :(

R3D(RKD)

R3D(RKD)

• Ex Staff
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNowhere
yea i cant lie its really fokkin True But i think most of Siege Players are Rly young to understand or Dont know English or Teammate meanings or Just aGame like -StartRespown Go attack try to kill or get killed- Respown again Go Attack try to kill or get killed- -resp.... How fun is that :D

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
@Amaranth another good strategy is that we had yesterday in Jammeyed, all infantry leaves to meet the attackers, with some cavalry, while the archers that support from the walls of the Castle, there were capable of approaching enemy no walls, also, if you think about it, this balances the respawn time for defenders... ;) Although Jameyyed only has a front of attack and this helps, I know it... "one minute before the end of the round"... maybe too late, because many times the castle was taken up in less than a minute (with good team of attackers, or bad defenders, of course) :) The strategy that you say, is good from the moment someone alert "FLAG!", at that time to fordward, the Castle this "unprotected", and the defenders should not move away from the area of the flag.

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts
@Amaranth "i wish you guys to experience shieldwall (shieldcircle?) made of 10 pikemans, shoulder to shoulder around the flag" I always yell "buy a pike and come to the flag" or "stay here with me" but always no reaction from the team side. People running around in random directions, dont care about the flag (I'm convinced that some of them dont know how the Flag idea works or they just dont know even basic english). They told me recently that i'm noob because i have stats 0/5 and always "only" stay behind the door at Brunwud castle. We lost 5 times. Nowadays, there's completly no cooperation on TrollGame siege server. Long time ago it was a team called SpearmansClan. They always did the shieldwall or circle. Maybe we should create a simple tutorial about siege cooperation and formations?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
@Potato thinking of these Spearmen I did map "DeathRow" (also to practice and enjoy with the cavalry as atackers), and I think that it is very easy to defend, but is that you as you say, people do not know or do not know how it works the strategy, with the different formations of units

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=M9HjZOGHkvg hmm i found this movie and i saw that they have some other awesome additional movements with pikes! They can "sit" with pike (02:56) and "stab" form the above (00:12). Can you add this movements to the trollgame?? like u add this X move to the cavalry I also thought if there is a possibility to add a "stab form the above" movement to the 1h spear+shield style. Now you can only push that pike straight and blocking that moves is very easy.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
@white_potato the stab from above is a Wfas script

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts
@Andrei, i have no idea about How this thing works etc. i can just give my idea, maybe Aeneu would know how to add/create this things. Now 1h spear+shield has only 1 possibility. 2 movements would be much more better for the game. Also this "sit" is very good, archers can stay behind of you :D

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
@Potato: [X] button for cav is here already from begining. Crouch and overhead spear attack was added first in wfas. If im not wrong, adding this features will make trollgame native-UNcompatible.

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts
@Aeneu: ok, if it means that you can't add these stuff thats sucks because it is fcuking great http://www.youtube.c...h?v=v_Zz27qZo78 :D i saw this movement for the first time today i and love it :D

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts
in battle server is not much different :D everyone run into many directions each chasing random enemy like dogs on cars, when you do duel someone comes swinging with big axe making 2-7 accidents before he gets his kill or is getting killed besides that people speak lovely language and whoever dies first rages... about the siege as like battle people dont know how to play it correctly as it should be :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users