Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Looking for a good game part 2

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Looking for a good game part 2 (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one is the best

1. Age of Empires (any) (11 votes [61.11%])

Percentage of vote: 61.11%

2. Red Dragon (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Port royale (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Banner Saga (3 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

5. Some other shit (4 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

So guys as i said in Looking for a good game topic im gonna let u vote for the best game among the ones that i choose.

Pls if u have any other sugestions give them now and pls dont put out a game thats not relised yet.

Thank you for voting.

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Stronghold Crusader 1/ HOMM 3/5

• Moley and Svæin* #BlackRaven like this

Moley

Moley

Popular Member

• 69 posts
  • Locationcracked trollgame l0l

aoe2, stronghold crusader 1, the rest of the games in both series are shit

rise of nations is also good, it's like a more complicated version of aoe2 with a lot of tactical things you have to keep in mind while playing.

crusader kings 2.

• ZeArcher, A Jesus, Aratar and 3 others like this

Parzival

Parzival

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 444 posts
  • LocationSaltus Teutoburgensis

original stronghold was extremely nice as well and part 2 at least bearable, for the rest i agree

• Skull Of Plums likes this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Legends wouldn't have been bad if they didn't have like 6 AI opponents (who were almoust fucking cloned) and if they actually patched it,instead of leaving it in this miserable state...

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

original stronghold was extremely nice as well and part 2 at least bearable, for the rest i agree

I have the stronghold first part and its the best one i love the opening cinematics its so good

• Svæin* #BlackRaven likes this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Legends wouldn't have been bad if they didn't have like 6 AI opponents (who were almoust fucking cloned) and if they actually patched it,instead of leaving it in this miserable state...

hmm i kind of like stronghold 2 and legends at most because the comfortable way to build villages and forts and the way to get gold quickly

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

rise of nations is also good, it's like a more complicated version of aoe2 with a lot of tactical things you have to keep in mind while playing.

crusader kings 2.

You didnt play The Banner Saga i can see it in your spiderman eyes

MBnsGWG.png?1JFliL4H.gif?1

WatchDog

WatchDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 234 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia

Command and Conquer Generals :D

• NenadTheMighty likes this

All animals are equal , but some are more equal than others.

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

im a big fan of age of empires 2, and its a great game for multiplayer, yet i vote for bannersaga, as it is a legendary sp game with no much analogs to compare it with, everyone must totally play it.

• ZeArcher and Highly_Adv_Nob like this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

What is up with this Banner saga,everyone is creaming themselves over it.

I guess I will have to check it out...

hmm i kind of like stronghold 2 and legends at most because the comfortable way to build villages and forts and the way to get gold quickly

Biggest problem with both of them is that they are very,very glitchy and crash prone,try playing a match online in Legends and see what happens some 20 minutes in...

the estate system is nice,but honor is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in a startegy game. it makes 0 sense and is a pain to deal with

Svæin* #BlackRaven

Svæin* #BlackRaven

Popular Member

• 61 posts

Crusader Kings 2 !

tumblr_muw3f67f0Y1rbs3uqo1_500.gif
N3Zv7T5.png

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

Crusader Kings 2 !

gay signature

xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Biggest problem with both of them is that they are very,very glitchy and crash prone,try playing a match online in Legends and see what happens some 20 minutes in...

the estate system is nice,but honor is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in a startegy game. it makes 0 sense and is a pain to deal with

hmm, maybe but i havent notice much glitches in online, only problem was that people used to make servers with too much resources at start which ended up everyone spamming shit load of knights, trebs and xbow man on 100 siege towers in tiny maps, so there was half map full of walls and other half full of troops :D

Svæin* #BlackRaven

Svæin* #BlackRaven

Popular Member

• 61 posts

gay signature

k

tumblr_muw3f67f0Y1rbs3uqo1_500.gif
N3Zv7T5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users