Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Giveaway

Late Xmas RE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

EpicFail8221

EpicFail8221

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Sup folks, Epic here, It's 28.12, 4 days after the Xmas, but yet our dear Santa Claus has decide that there is still something for you hidden in his Steam bag. I am giving away an official Steam game Resident Evil Revelations 2, if anyone here is a fan of this Series or would simply like a free game on Steam, type here why would u want it, same thing as Giveaway with Warband copies. If this topic will be succesfull, I will give away one more copy. Kbi

• ZeArcher and DaRedViper like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Eyyy

I would like a copy cuz
1: it looks good and I like that sort of games
2:I think my pc can run it (mbw is almost imppssible to run :( )

but as i see that it is now 1€ i can understand that people who cant afford to pay this amount of money cuz they need it for other things want this more than me cuz im not poor neither rich (in my coutry maybe in your country diffrent)

EpicFail8221

EpicFail8221

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Eyyy

I would like a copy cuz
1: it looks good and I like that sort of games
2:I think my pc can run it (mbw is almost imppssible to run :( )

but as i see that it is now 1€ i can understand that people who cant afford to pay this amount of money cuz they need it for other things want this more than me cuz im not poor neither rich (in my coutry maybe in your country diffrent)

I wanted to put something better on the list, but I already put 40€ into Steam this WEEK, so yeah..

EpicFail8221

EpicFail8221

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

I wanted to put something better on the list, but I already put 40€ into Steam this WEEK, so yeah..

I don't wanan waste anymore money on games this Sale.. Maybe max 10-20€ lol.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven
Saw alr so many gifs of people who bought way too many :D im looking at some games but dont want to spend much and idc how expensive it is, you give stuff away so mbw may bless you
  • EpicFail8221 likes this

Bubba_Johnson

Bubba_Johnson

TG's Video Producer

• 511 posts
  • LocationHackney and sometimes high

Give it away give it away give it away now!!!!!! 
Good luck folks

Nigga please...

KarisokuroO*

KarisokuroO*

Popular Member

• 81 posts
  • LocationBewbington

Why I want the game? Pff never say no to free stuff, kohai-kun is greedy ;)

• Skull Of Plums likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users