Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Inactive Battle

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Aatina*

Aatina*

Mysterious

• Ex Staff
  • 140 posts
  • LocationRed Sky

Fix the maps as fast as possible, if It's fixed, I think it'll bring a lot of players ;) Then we'll be able to make some good event with Admins :)

• Alwine likes this

. : | Posted Image | : .

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

We have to wait for Aeneu to finish fixing the maps, but i think he is pretty busy

• Aatina* likes this

giphy.gif

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I always say this... patience, we do this with better of our intentions, but its not like a job, understand? :)

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

BD i'm sure they are aware of it, but i understand them too as i like battle mode because it doesnt get as crowded as a siege server.It's more interesting. You got time to think your moves, learn strategies, make team work. Is just sad the battle and duel servers stays open for nothing, mostly because of the bugs with the map list. So there you got 2 servers hosted to waste your resources.

• Aatina* likes this

giphy.gif

Aatina*

Aatina*

Mysterious

• Ex Staff
  • 140 posts
  • LocationRed Sky

Yes.. I just try to help you about these two servers active, I don't want let them inactive

I come there time by time to make them alive with good map who could bring a lot of players
They'll see that these two servers have good maps and will come more often

;)

• Elary likes this

. : | Posted Image | : .

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I understand you both Aatina* and Elary, but we can only wait, until KA and Ae end this job... :dunno:

• Elary and Aatina* like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users