Siege server *(just restarted + updated all)
- edited/updated by KingArthur
- moved some spawns for defenders for balance
Citadel / Minas Tirith / Sebun / Saxon Winter / Forest / Capissen Ruins / Mudwall / OldStones / Swampy Castle / Howlstone
- improved place/basement around launchers (also to avoid stuck for some of these) + other minor changes for some of these
- Balanced for defenders mainly, added some defences
- improved place/basement around launchers + changed terrain a little to let build some barricades over big ladders
Motte n Bailey
- improved for defenders, changed terrain a little to let build some barricades over big ladders
Motte n Bailey 2
- improved balance for defenders + place around launchers, changed terrain a little to let build some barricades over big ladders, reedited back of castle for a better defence, added teleport to go roof over flag, etc.
- edited high places at mountains (barriers, big rocks, etc.) for balance for defenders, moved some spawns
- moved some spawns for attackers to avoid spawnkillers a little, fixed some ladders to avoid troubles going up
- improve balance for defenders, added a door + some little defences near-back flag
- improved balance for defenders, added some doors + defences
- improve balance for defenders, added some crude fences to avoid enemy cavalry around flag, changed places/objects at top of moulin + added a launcher there
- improved balance for defenders mainly, moved/added some spawns+defences, added a new moveable ship for defenders + changed ship for attackers (new is smaller + more maneuverable)
- deleted some ladders at outside castle + deleted half of ladders to go second level, added some siege ladders instead of deleted (good for troops + bad for cavalry), moved waterwell (healing place) + some spawns
You will suffer some lag at start of each map, because all players will be downloading at same time... it's normal, sorry for troubles.
ps: please don't reply on this topic, posted off-topic will be deleted.
Info: ALL servers are updated with our last version of mod >>> NeoGK 1.2.3
So, if your had mod installed but have troubles using it or think/see that neogk has stopped working, you must update to this last version.
Edited by BlackDeath, 04 March 2019 - 02:51 AM.