I saw a server like this when i first got my warband key. It had plently of funny games, mostly players would be in the same team, compete together or against each other. When a type of game would be finished, every player was teleported to a room with kind of small stages where you could sit on to choose the type of game you want next.If more players would sit on a type of game, regardless other chosing something elese, in 5 sec it would teleport everyone to the next game.
Maybe we can inspire from there, i havent seen the server any longer but it had more than 9 games like:
- Pack Man (you would be teleported in a labyrinth with apples on the floor, some players where the ghost, the packman players had no weapons, they had to eat a certain number of apples to get a weapon and to defeat the ghost like players)
- Trap Man (there would be water on which there would some buildings going one after another foward, buildings on left side and on the right side. each side couldn't meet other until you would pass a certain distance.On a side there would be a player having switches along the distance which will activate some kind of traps from the other side. The players had to pass the traps to reach the trap man and to kill him.
- Boat race( there would be some boats made out of buckets, kinda like the one from the baloon on a river with different directions to . Depending on your position in the bucket, you would go fast foward, slow foward, left and right. If the boat would hit the ground it would sink and player would die. First to reach the finish like wins the round.
- Smashing wall( you would be teleported in a side of the map where you have a bumpy road, you would have to reach the finish line without the wall reaching you. If the wall reaches you , you die. the wall would begin 3 or 5 sec after you would start, and would move enough fast to reach you if you climb the bumps.
- Tower cimbing ( Players would be teleported at the bottom of a high tower, along the way of the tower there are some stairs, some missing some steps, you would have to climb to the top of the tower without falling , players would kick others of the stairs to reach first)
In most of these games, players wouldn't have any armour or weapons, simply naked or farmer like armour.
Aw ye, i remeber there were some fighting games too
- Red pool( there would be a pool with demaging water each side had stairs to go back, to reach the side you would have to fight enemy team on 3 planks across the pool, last one standing is the winner)
There were more games which i dont recall, i played in that server like 3 times.