Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Chat abuse in Arena (closed)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

thunder510559

thunder510559

• 15 posts
  • LocationNassau

so recently someone has been using our names to type things in chat in troll game dm server... they don't actually create fake profils but somehow they manage to type things using our names in chat , I kindly urge the admins of troll game to investigate these often repeating incidents. 

thank you.  

• Aratar, Highly_Adv_Nob, WingedSquirrel and 2 others like this

WingedSquirrel

WingedSquirrel

Popular Member

• 82 posts

LMAO.

• Highly_Adv_Nob and thunder510559 like this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Can you give me the exact time when this happened ? Also a screenshot if you can get it. Thanks.

• thunder510559 likes this

thunder510559

thunder510559

• 15 posts
  • LocationNassau

Can you give me the exact time when this happened ? Also a screenshot if you can get it. Thanks.

yesterday around the same time I posted this thread and I will def be providing any available  information about this, thank you. 

deformedgremlin

deformedgremlin

Legendary Member

• 232 posts
  • LocationDeformania

:violin:  :violin: awww, let me play you a tune on the worlds smallest violin

Mr_H is my one and only  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

20180108204916_1.jpg

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

It seems there're many players using this glitch:

10:05:47 - [hit_and_run]                                                                    [Crixus] im so gay
 15:21:32 - [LastAliveMartinO*]                                                                         [LH_Ninja] I aM pro 
 15:43:43 - [LH_Probang]                                                                       [LastAlive_MartinO*] I suck dicks 
 17:58:36 - [MoB_Aura*]                                                                    [Iskandar] without my horse im trash 

Probably is better to try to fix it instead of banning 1/3 server population.

• BlackDeath, Highly_Adv_Nob, Jozi * and 2 others like this

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

I already made a post about it,turned out it was not using name but this ,so you can see the screenshots also in my topic

• thunder510559 likes this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

As it stands it Sounds Funnier than harmful to me.

Well until it goes down to Nazi shit paedophilia and all ...

• Belligerent_Drunk and Princess_Zumba like this
Tis but a scratch

noodle

noodle

Elite Member

• 134 posts
  • Locationthe CEO of N-word

it has always been a thing but then MoB came to arena for a second and they immidietly saw it as a traget o their crusade on "toxicity"

• Pyrrha and Livso like this

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

why are we such a pain in your mighty ass noodle,did we harmed you by any way ?

noodle

noodle

Elite Member

• 134 posts
  • Locationthe CEO of N-word

you make me read all that word vomit

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

It seems there're many players using this glitch:

10:05:47 - [hit_and_run]                                                                    [Crixus] im so gay
 15:21:32 - [LastAliveMartinO*]                                                                         [LH_Ninja] I aM pro 
 15:43:43 - [LH_Probang]                                                                       [LastAlive_MartinO*] I suck dicks 
 17:58:36 - [MoB_Aura*]                                                                    [Iskandar] without my horse im trash 

Probably is better to try to fix it instead of banning 1/3 server population.

Agree...    + I have already noted 4 players (even more) using this (taken from last week logs):

• diozek / mattttzek / Ooga / LH_BLElSTIFTMEISTER / UGLY2 / Cabbar2 / Baguette / Smashy / Jakob / Jizzu[SS] <<< names used for same player
  • matttzek / BAD / LH_Thunder / Thunder / Samurai_Warrior <<< names used for same player
  • mattzek / ez / Extermination_of_Muslims / crusader / Gonisuki_Nabosaka / the_accidental_savage_kiddo / Spartan / Heroine <<< names used for same player
  • Highly_Advanced_Noob*

so...  how many should we ban to stop? :hmm:

ps: maybe a week ban for all change this situation? :stab:

Well, we know who are these players now...    better tell them to stop before it's too late :heavy:

• BamBam, Pêche and Mister_Crêpes like this

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 268 posts
  • LocationSpain, the land of machos

so...  how many should we ban to stop? :hmm:

For me, there's only one answer...tenor.gif

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

If u have to find the times that ppl do that, all the server would be banned

Snow Mexican

Snow Mexican

Popular Member

• 99 posts
  • LocationOn the Border of Canada and USA

I had this happen to me a little while ago, I was just playing, than i saw someone who had the exact face as me, amazed, i just sat there wondering how he did it, than he killed me, which reveled his name... "Sn0w_Mexican", than later on, some fucking way, someone else, managed to get my exact name of "Snow_Mexican", and started typing stuff into chat, there was not a second "Snow_Mexican" in the leaderboards.

I'll upload the screenshots in the morning.

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

No needed ,if you would dig a little bit in ban complains,i already made a topic some time ago,i have been told that no one is using my name ,its just some kind of bug where someone types something and then types different thing under it with your name.

• Aratar and GANNICUS* like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

I have been trolled like this for months and admins refused to help me in Tavern. There are ppl who want to ban me because of this chat trick, fake profiles and even a guy who has some kind of mode which provides him to create 100% correct face of anyone (I have legit evidence for that module for face duplicates). 

Problem is that low minded people as Nykyn and Jozzy think that I am a monster who swear on anyone online, but reality is:

The guy who is offensive is actually not me, but a fake profile.

People as AminTell, LH_Probang, Zombie_Eleonika, Matzzek and more use the chat glitch to be offensive instead of me.

The guy with the face machination module uses my personality to attack my friends and corpse kick them and spam some ugly swear to them.

We really need to do something about this, because people hate wrong people and it is stupid.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

@Mother_Fucker, I can assure (after read many logs) that you and others who have been (and are being) insulted are innocent, and nothing that "it seems" that you have written in the chat is true, they are only trolls (some named above in other posts from KingArthur+mine) that use a bug in the chat, to write falsehoods and make it seem true under the name of another player/s...

it's just a bad joke (going too far), and the more attention you give them, the longer they will continue doing it.

I write this is for your credibility and for others suffering this joke, I hope that with this you can be more quiet now...

My suggest: play and forget the fools (kids) around...

ps: We can't do other by now... we will try to fix the bug if possible.

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

@BlackDeath, you can't imagine how glad I am. This is what I call justice, thank you.

• BlackDeath and LockDog like this

huj

huj

Popular Member

• 92 posts

back in my days people were less sensitive and had less estrogen. Also studies shown 83.8% of arena players are oversensitive kids at age 7-14.take that into consideration mahalo..

• Jozi *, Princess_Zumba and noodle like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users