Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Chat abuse in Arena (closed)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

This is so funny using that "trick" :lol:

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

@BlackDeath, you can't imagine how glad I am. This is what I call justice, thank you.

I find it interesting that someone who names himself "mother_fucker" is seeking respect from others and is concerned about his reputation.

• BlackDeath, GANNICUS*, Highly_Adv_Nob and 4 others like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

Said guy named BamBam. What type of respect do you get?

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

Said guy named BamBam. What type of respect do you get?

At the very least, self-respect.

• BlackDeath, Mister_Crêpes and Livso like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

...respect starts "it self", to yourself applied...

ps: @Mother_, I said you... if I were you (I mean after I could start having credibility issues) I would already have my name changed ...think on it  :rolleyes:  :hmm:

• BamBam and Livso like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

What respect would I gain if I change my own name? This has no sense in it. I don't get it guys, tell me 1 legit reason why should I do it. People can ignore me in the same way as I am forced to ignore literally anyone who breaks rules on tg arena.

(I don't care about "kids" if there is no real way to stop ppl who propagate nazism in chat) 

PS: bambam don't play smartie pants here, I know who you are

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

What respect would I gain if I change my own name? This has no sense in it. I don't get it guys, tell me 1 legit reason why should I do it. People can ignore me in the same way as I am forced to ignore literally anyone who breaks rules on tg arena.

(I don't care about "kids" if there is no real way to stop ppl who propagate nazism in chat) 

dr-house-do-i-get-bonus-points-if-i-act-

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

The problem is that we cant take seriously what you say with that name. You probably took this name cuz you like to have fun with mothers ( it is ur choice ) but how are we supposed to take what you say seriously with such a troll name?  :D

In the same way that people called " I_LOVE_HITLER_XOXO " , no one will take seriously what he say. It is the same with your name. You dont have a lots of credibility with this name. It is even worse if you request a ban or something like that without any proof, admins (i think) will just ignore you/dont believe you.   :hmm:  

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

@Pêche said mexican looking ass boi. The point is not in how I care about your opinion. This name was created because of the stupidity of people. It is a prank social experiment which shows me how low standards people actually are. For example: old people react to young people with disrespect based only on age. Same is it with white and black, men and woman, smart or stupid.. I show to masses that your idiocy is based only on vulgarisms and low personality standards.

But yea, its easier to just say "he is a bitch".  :crazy: 

ps: admins here are good humen and they discuss everything with everybody

Waska

Waska

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationHeaven

if you watch warband community long enough, you can see them starting arguing for literally any reason 

at least you cant kick mah corpse here haHaa

Very nice

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

@Waska, but you mostly provocate others.

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 268 posts
  • LocationSpain, the land of machos

The point is not in how I care about your opinion. This name was created because of the stupidity of people. It is a prank social experiment which shows me how low standards people actually are.

There's a good difference between a funny troll and an annoying troll, and I have bad news for you: You belong to the second group.

Also, there has been only a prank social experiment in this forum since it exists and it is called Teocles, your social experiment is what we call in Spain "tocar los cojones", literally "touching the balls" or like the anglo-saxons say so finely: "being a pain in the arse". Well, at least you stopped with that coloured text bullshit.

And now, because i feel in a good mood today and to make you understand that my criticism is not based on aversion feelings towards you i will end my post with one of my favourites memes:

X0wmEba.jpg

Peace V

• Pêche and Livso like this

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

@Anarquista_Divino, please, relate to the post and don't start a new topic here. 

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

These days everyone thinks he is a troll ,and if you start feeling embarrased,just say its a social experiment and nothing happend,what a wonderfull times.

Also "this name was made because of stupidity of people " like,what ? Oooh people are so stupid,im gonna call my self a Mother_Fucker, makes sense.

• Jozi * likes this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

"Troll" is an overused sully word,

trolling is Art,

it requires subtilité and cleverness,

not everyone can do it.

• Pêche likes this

Highly_Adv_Nob

Highly_Adv_Nob

Elite Member

• 113 posts
  • LocationBehind you!

It seems there're many players using this glitch:

10:05:47 - [hit_and_run]                                                                    [Crixus] im so gay
 15:21:32 - [LastAliveMartinO*]                                                                         [LH_Ninja] I aM pro 
 15:43:43 - [LH_Probang]                                                                       [LastAlive_MartinO*] I suck dicks 
 17:58:36 - [MoB_Aura*]                                                                    [Iskandar] without my horse im trash 

Probably is better to try to fix it instead of banning 1/3 server population.

I knew it MartinO*!

• huj likes this

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

I knew it MartinO*!

You are using it too..  :rolleyes:

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

@Livso, you are completely wrong. As I expected.

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

Why am i wrong ?
Uh and,as you expected,you have expected ME to appear in your discussion ? Your a wizard Harry

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

@Livso, I expected that your brain would choose a shortcut instead of a logical way. I am NOT a troll. I am not even attempting to troll. Your dedication is wrong. If you don't accept other people such as myself, then you are the problem. Not me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users