Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Chat abuse in Arena (closed)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

P0LEEEE

Don't be angry against Motha_Fucka, he's not a bad humen. He's only a troll (i don't specify if annoying or funny one) finding the way to be a bettur person. He sometimes is bad and he sometimes is nice, it depends on weather and climate changes happening constantly on the jungle, I mean... TG_Arena. 

U both sides arguing for nothing, and trolls get into the post like birds in the trees. Throwing tones of paper to a campfire that is growing on every moment.

Will it happen again (the "chat abuse", etc)? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, yes, a lot of times. But I'm not doing that shit as a fake character.

Will Motha_Fucka be a better person? Noone cares.
This post sucks because it's worst than this "chat abuse" on arena or on every mount and blade server? Maybe.

I tried.

Thanks.

• Highly_Adv_Nob, Mister_Crêpes and Marcel like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

:popcorn:

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

P0LEEEE

Don't be angry against Motha_Fucka, he's not a bad humen. He's only a troll (i don't specify if annoying or funny one) finding the way to be a bettur person. He sometimes is bad and he sometimes is nice, it depends on weather and climate changes happening constantly on the jungle, I mean... TG_Arena. 

U both sides arguing for nothing, and trolls get into the post like birds in the trees. Throwing tones of paper to a campfire that is growing on every moment.

Will it happen again (the "chat abuse", etc)? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, yes, a lot of times. But I'm not doing that shit as a fake character.

This post sucks because it's worst than this "chat abuse" on arena or on every mount and blade server? Maybe.

I tried.

Thanks.

and Jordi is a traitor !

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

What about you explain the other things ,for example the "social experiment " ,that im really curious in.

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

P0LEEEE

I tried.

Thanks.

You are a poet my friend. It is sensual to read your texts. But I have to HIGHLIGHT that I am not a troll.

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

What about you explain the other things ,for example the "social experiment " ,that im really curious in.

What exactly you do not understand?

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 268 posts
  • LocationSpain, the land of machos

You are a poet my friend. It is sensual to read your texts.

Of course he is, we spaniards are poets in the soul just like italians.

And now if you excuse me... I gotta throw "tones" of paper to the W.C. to relieve an intestinal urge that is growing on every moment.

• Marcel likes this

swalid918

swalid918

• 1 posts

:popcorn:

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Re-posted...

Take this like last warn (for those who appear and others who do the same):

Spoiler

so @Vasto_Lorde, @LH_Probang, @Highly_SS_Jozi, @Daniel, @Zombie_Eleonnika, @Talleyrand...  and more, :not:

you all are warned...

ps: I will looking for randomly (days, hours, etc...) in logs for players doing this on forward...

Topic closed.

• swalid918 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users