Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Servers complains and current situation

trollgame servers

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Hi all.

I want to bring to attention the current situation of servers.

We're receiving complains about administration and the quality of the servers.

1. We host the game servers for free and to make players have fun. Personally i founded mount and siege because i didn't have fun on other siege servers and i wanted to make one with my view of things. I didn't make it to get money, like some other did with paid addons and asking money for unban.
  2. We don't get paid for our job of administration or for making content. I made some maps because i wanted to play on such type of maps.
  3. The admins moderate the servers for free. So they work in their spare time and are not bonded to any contract that forces them to stay online.
  4. We've the permission for each map in our servers. Many maps were made by us, some are from https://www.mbrepository.com/ , some made by players. The chinese servers are using our maps without our permission. Reported to taleworlds and they said they can't do nothing. Just to highlight the level of protection server admnistrators have.
  5. The game is getting very old and and we're getting bored. I know you get bored to see the same maps every day.

We don't force you to play on our servers. There're many servers on the list, use the filters and wait all the list gets rendered.

We did what was within our skills to make the servers enjoyble for us and for you.

We accept contructive complains and feedbacks but not free insults because this is a free service and we owe you nothing.

Regards,

KingArthur.

• BlackDeath, Aratar, LockDog and 16 others like this

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

Dont worry Arthur,your true playerbase will stay faithfull,i personally couldnt play on other siege server as i like the feel that most people know each other here and are,( in most cases) friendly to each other .

• BlackDeath, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and Daniel like this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

I don't know for other days, but for today the complaints came mostly from one player: Lord blueberry. Then some others joined in to ride the bandwagon, as they usually do.

A few voices out of a hundred. Says it all.

You shoudn't show too much concern about it. If people were bored, there would'nt be a 100+ pop everyday.

And as Livso stated there'a a community here of addicted jerks regular players that "know" each other for a long time and spend good time slaying each other for Fun.

• BlackDeath, Aratar, LizardWizard and 2 others like this
Tis but a scratch

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 268 posts
  • LocationSpain, the land of machos

1. The game is getting very old and and we're getting bored. I know you get bored to see the same maps every day.

Not only the game gets old, people gets old too and they have more responsibilities or new priorities in their lives.

Complaining is easy, nothing is perfect though... but years of driving forward this project called 'Trollgame' for free and dealing with so many problems shouldn't be forgotten.

And the day that is time to walk away (because soon or late that day will arrive), you and other high admins like BlackDeath can walk with your heads held high.

• KingArthur, BlackDeath, LizardWizard and 4 others like this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Again Wise Words from the noblest soul of the server.

You have the Heart of a True King

• KingArthur, BlackDeath and Livso like this

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Never saw people complaining about the administrations or the quality of the server.

You have (i think), one of the popular server of M&B and YOU ---> (TrollGame staff team) keep this game alive with your servers and i think everyone agrees. If not, there would not be so many people on your servers. How many people are complaining about your maps? rules? quality? administrations? I bet, not many people. These persons keep playing on your servers so do not take their insults seriously. By the way, 3000 members on a game that was released 8 years ago and only in 3 years (i mean for your most popular server [M&S]).... I think there is not a lots of servers in the same situation.

As long as there is not a new Mount and Blade, your server still has some nice years ahead of him.. Do not let some ignorant destroy everything you made. You and the staff team made this game great again and the only thing we can say is :  Thank you for everything.  :bienvenido:

• BlackDeath, LockDog, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 1 other like this

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

lel, i will tell you something funny about Lord Blueberry, who was mentioned above,

He is constantly bitching on the chat since at least 2 years. Once he asked me if we want to change our host to his one and pay him 1€ or something like this per slot. 

That only means he is a competitor to Mount & Siege. He hurts a lot that his servers are empty yet he plays here since years.

Ignore or ban.

• BlackDeath, LizardWizard, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 1 other like this

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

I say we hang him !

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Blueberry is a nice guy, he s just a bit trolling like Jeka.

Why nobody liked my comment ? :mellow:

• Livso likes this

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Thanks for  your support.

But this post was necessary because, in the age of information manipulation, people in doubt will find clear informaions here.

• BlackDeath, LockDog, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and 2 others like this

PizzaDelivery

PizzaDelivery

Advanced Member

• 38 posts

ur server and ur works are amazing and appreciated ,

opinions of players can be heard immediately, and admins replies very quickly  

keep the good work 

regards, 

pizza

• BlackDeath, Aratar, LockDog and 3 others like this

deformedgremlin

deformedgremlin

Legendary Member

• 232 posts
  • LocationDeformania

u can switch to my host for 1 duccat per slot if u want..... *rubs hands*  :bong:

Mr_H is my one and only  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

20180108204916_1.jpg

Filoche

Filoche

• 1 posts

Guys, this mod is probably the best thing that happened to this game for MP experience !

This .. person and its insults are nothing compare to the hundreds of players who enjoy daily your beautiful and dedicated work with the mod. I'd like to thank you all for the quality of what you offer to Mount and Blade fans, you help so much keeping this game fun and challenging !

Keep on with the amazing work,

Best regards,

Filoche

• BlackDeath, Aratar, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI and 3 others like this

Fotis

Fotis

• 26 posts
  • LocationGreece

any Christmas event on siege server ? 

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

any Christmas event on siege server ? 

Nothing by now...

• Zlopetz likes this

Zlopetz

Zlopetz

• 9 posts

Hi, how come Me Zlopetz and my friend Zhozhoba have been banned from the server for more then 6 months! Please unban us, that's not fear when Peche said false nasty things about us and we've been banned for that long time! Be prudent, we say sorry to community of players that we respect and like, but that's not funny to keep us banned that long!

Livso

Livso

Ancient Member

• 341 posts

Uh.Dont know why you got banned but im pretty sure admins know what they are doing and you deserved that.

Zlopetz

Zlopetz

• 9 posts

Uh.Dont know why you got banned but im pretty sure admins know what they are doing and you deserved that.

Sure thay forgot about it. I don't think much about their policy to ban everyone for just for little prunk. Also 6 month is enough.

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Sure thay forgot about it. I don't think much about their policy to ban everyone for just for little prunk. Also 6 month is enough.

False things? I posted SS of you and your friend trolling in a bad way lel.

https://community.tr...equest +zlopetz

I think you are the one who say stupid things.  :rolleyes:

Zlopetz

Zlopetz

• 9 posts

False things? I posted SS of you and your friend trolling in a bad way lel.

https://community.tr...equest +zlopetz

I think you are the one who say stupid things.  :rolleyes:

You were doing the same thing during match and received nothing for this. And i think that 6 month is enough for such small bad behavior. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users