Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Servers complains and current situation

trollgame servers

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space
  • ZhoZhoBa is banned permanently by BlackDeath. <-- unbanned time ago (no more chances) banned again for same bads done
  • Zlopetz is banned permanently by BlackDeath. <-- unbanned time ago (no more chances) banned again for same bads done

Hm... are you really praying for a 3rd unban (+ new and definitively ban)? or for a last chance to get fun in servers? :hmm:

I have not seen any news of repentance or sorry for your bad behavior so far...  until now.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Pêche

Pêche

Legendary Member

• Supporter
  • 230 posts
  • LocationBelgium

I never got any report for tolling in a bad ways (like you mentionned it). You words are like wind.

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

last year, there was xmas redemption ... :hmm:

I vouch for zlopetz, a nice guy and a good defender.

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

I am glad that you are such good humen and allow us, the plebeian community, to play here.

BUT

To be honest, there is a lot of feedback to the administration, but there will never be a solution... I asked multiple times why are admins (not all) so hypocrite and don't follow the rules fairly. But, never mind, please don't ban me for saying so and have a wonderful time on this wonderful server, from which I don't want to be unfairly banned again.

PEACE_M_F_reformed

eyecex

eyecex

• 1 posts
hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users