Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Can we do something with Sarranids?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

HeiHo

HeiHo

Ancient Member

• 308 posts

I also like running around collecting arrows. It's kind of fun additional puzzle to the game play xD

• M_F likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• High Admin
  • 5,252 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I also like running around collecting arrows. It's kind of fun additional puzzle to the game play xD

When we do this I think that we must be seen by others like "crazy goats looking for grass in a desert" running in all directions :lol:

• Helgisa, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and HeiHo like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Server Admin
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

When we do this I think that we must be seen by others like "crazy goats looking for grass in a desert" running in all directions :lol:

And even, in the experiences of me, archers have poor melee weapons, so I'm always searching for a dropped Heavy Bastard Sword, Elite Scimitar or Sarranid Battle Axe; anything really than the plastic Sarranid sword their archers have. ;)

• HeiHo likes this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Server Admin
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Also, I have experienced this: If when your Fire Arrows or Fire Bolts have expended to 0; when you find any other arrows or bolts to pick up they sometimes are just like you have picked up Fire Arrows or Fire Bolts (maybe, it depends on which type of bolts or arrows you find, I'm still not sure on this). :hmm: 

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• High Admin
  • 5,252 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

it depends on which type of bolts or arrows you find :stab:

:)

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

Mikhail

Mikhail

Elite Member

• Junior Admin
  • 159 posts
  • LocationESPA√ĎA
strong sarranids defeated swedia 0 3 today attacking
  • BlackDeath likes this

ICA_Gazz

ICA_Gazz

• 1 posts

Its the players playing the faction that makes the biggest difference really. Aye some factions are statistically better than others and some are complete dog shit like Khergits but having better players is all that is needed.

• BlackDeath, Pepper, Mikhail and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users