Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

The Brotherhood of the community

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Alright, my last thread got some attention from a lot of active ppl. I thought about the situation, analysed, reconsidered and got an idea, to improve our community. The idea is: create a group of active, veteran players, who will hunt for undesirable types of players. 

What does undesirable types of players mean? Cheaters, trolls, abusers.

I'm not saying admins don't work to clean up the servers from them, but surely, the most effective way to make our corner better is to organize some groups with certain purpose, which always has a goal to make troll-game community better.

Bannerlord is upcoming. You may joke about how long it'll take our grandchildren to play, but it'll happen once. It'll create some resonance and attract a lot of new players. Let's be honest: warband community is really fucked up - a lot of ppl, who at least can block just humiliate other casuals, creating toxic atmosphere, autoblock is an easy thing to get... I really hope, TG will be opened in Bannerlord once. But with a pack of new players admins just won't be able to control the situation. They can't do it now. Really, the server for 200 slots, and pack of others with about 100 slots more combined, and, like, up to 10 admins? They surely can't watch everything and always, but there's no really trusted guys, to give them admin rights. 

So, what if there'll be certain group of loyal ppl, who will face undesirable elements everyday, get annoyed from them, but once gathers, quickly collects materials for creating a serious report and make a server a bit more clear? Trust, which will be given us through the time we spent here will be one more thing, which will allow us to make pressure for administration (in good meaning of this word, we love our admins) to investigate a conflict and solve it ASAP, because, you know, we will create serious reports, that will deserve admins' attention.

Also, being a part of the group will give you a mark of loyalty. If you will join - everyone will know, you are welcomed in the community and you are respected for efforts you make to improve it. 

I know some ppl, who would be welcome to enlist, despite my tensive relationship with them. I've seen who really wants to make the place better, to create real prestige to warband, share it to others and show everyone, Mount & blade is a place, where you won't be alone.

GOALS OF THE BROTHERHOOD:

1. Catching trolls, abusers.

2. Catching and revealing cheaters.

3. Making regular lists of previous players to shame and warned.

4. Revealing Warband ID of recidivists, to share their ban to other servers (people's analog of VAC)

5. Helping new players to adopt the game and the community

6. Expanding TG-community and popularizing it.

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN: 

1. Blockability - 70% (block 10 out of 10 straight hits, block at least 5 out of 10 feint hits). You may pass this stage by showing your score with at least 0.8 stat playing as a footman.

2. 200+ hours (this limit can raise soon) of Warband

3. No bans last for 3 months

4. No caught cheating for last 6 months

5. Being registered in Troll-face community for at least 1 last month

6. Don't be a dickhead to newbies (unless they're)

TO (with) EVERYONE WHO WILL ENLIST:

1. I'll (we'll) teach how to easily spot and reveal cheaters without admin rights.

2. I'll (we'll) teach some tricks of swordfightsing so you can look more honorable.

3. I'll (we'll) listen all you thoughts about improving our job

4. I'll (we'll) discuss future maps I'm going to create.

PS: if you'll say something like "calm down at last", or "still feeling insulted" - I answer you "no" and offer to join too, if you feel so useful. If not - pass this thread, not for you.

Attached Files

Probang

Probang

Elite Member

• 148 posts

Dude... Get a life please. Its just only game.

• Joss, Jozi *, Annabella Campbell and 1 other like this

Apply cold water to burned area

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Dude... Get a life please. Its just only game.

Life's boring. It's just only game, which costed me like 4 mouses and keyboards for the last 2 years. I afraid how many was destroyed by others.

Ayna

Ayna

Advanced Member

• 32 posts

Let me be enlisted first B)

1) I am pathetic blocker. All my successful blocks are nothing but accidents.

2) Unfortunately i have played much more than 200 hours but i am still a noob, does it count?

3) I have a lot of bans for last 3 months and 3 permanent bans for all time.

4) I dont know cheats and hate cheaters, but i enjoy abusing.

5) I am registered here less than a month.

6) I use to oppress noobs and call them with bad words.

7) I dont like dull beggars like u and i find ur idea kinda nazi and trash.

so... am i accepted? :D

• Melweddyn likes this

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Let me be enlisted first B)

1) I am pathetic blocker. All my successful blocks are nothing but accidents.

2) Unfortunately i have played much more than 200 hours but i am still a noob, does it count?

3) I have a lot of bans for last 3 months and 3 permanent bans for all time.

5) I am registered here less than a month.

6) I use to oppress noobs and call them with bad words.

7) I dont like dull beggars like u and i find ur idea kinda nazi and trash.

so... am i accepted? :D

omg. just pass this thread, it's not for u

james_martin

james_martin

Advanced Member

• 33 posts
  • LocationLocation

Important remark: if it won't get public approval - I'll delete this thread and never get to tries to improve the game.

• Ayna likes this

Umbuz

Umbuz

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 138 posts
  • LocationUmbuzia

Life's boring. It's just only game, which costed me like 4 mouses and keyboards for the last 2 years. I afraid how many was destroyed by others.

Mista James, welkom to the detergents skuad. We work undacova. Kontakt Umbuz immediately.

• BlackDeath, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, Mikhail and 2 others like this

BamBam

BamBam

Ancient Member

• 326 posts

Alright, my last thread got some attention from a lot of active ppl. I thought about the situation, analysed, reconsidered and got an idea, to improve our community. The idea is: create a group of active, veteran players, who will hunt for undesirable types of players. 

What does undesirable types of players mean? Cheaters, trolls, abusers.

I'm not saying admins don't work to clean up the servers from them, but surely, the most effective way to make our corner better is to organize some groups with certain purpose, which always has a goal to make troll-game community better.

Bannerlord is upcoming. You may joke about how long it'll take our grandchildren to play, but it'll happen once. It'll create some resonance and attract a lot of new players. Let's be honest: warband community is really fucked up - a lot of ppl, who at least can block just humiliate other casuals, creating toxic atmosphere, autoblock is an easy thing to get... I really hope, TG will be opened in Bannerlord once. But with a pack of new players admins just won't be able to control the situation. They can't do it now. Really, the server for 200 slots, and pack of others with about 100 slots more combined, and, like, up to 10 admins? They surely can't watch everything and always, but there's no really trusted guys, to give them admin rights. 

So, what if there'll be certain group of loyal ppl, who will face undesirable elements everyday, get annoyed from them, but once gathers, quickly collects materials for creating a serious report and make a server a bit more clear? Trust, which will be given us through the time we spent here will be one more thing, which will allow us to make pressure for administration (in good meaning of this word, we love our admins) to investigate a conflict and solve it ASAP, because, you know, we will create serious reports, that will deserve admins' attention.

Also, being a part of the group will give you a mark of loyalty. If you will join - everyone will know, you are welcomed in the community and you are respected for efforts you make to improve it. 

I know some ppl, who would be welcome to enlist, despite my tensive relationship with them. I've seen who really wants to make the place better, to create real prestige to warband, share it to others and show everyone, Mount & blade is a place, where you won't be alone.

GOALS OF THE BROTHERHOOD:

1. Catching trolls, abusers.

2. Catching and revealing cheaters.

3. Making regular lists of previous players to shame and warned.

4. Revealing Warband ID of recidivists, to share their ban to other servers (people's analog of VAC)

5. Helping new players to adopt the game and the community

6. Expanding TG-community and popularizing it.

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN: 

1. Blockability - 70% (block 10 out of 10 straight hits, block at least 5 out of 10 feint hits). You may pass this stage by showing your score with at least 0.8 stat playing as a footman.

3. No bans last for 3 months

5. Being registered in Troll-face community for at least 1 last month

6. Don't be a dickhead to newbies (unless they're)

TO (with) EVERYONE WHO WILL ENLIST:

1. I'll (we'll) teach how to easily spot and reveal cheaters without admin rights.

2. I'll (we'll) teach some tricks of swordfightsing so you can look more honorable.

3. I'll (we'll) listen all you thoughts about improving our job

4. I'll (we'll) discuss future maps I'm going to create.

PS: if you'll say something like "calm down at last", or "still feeling insulted" - I answer you "no" and offer to join too, if you feel so useful. If not - pass this thread, not for you.

a-squat-toilet-in-kiev-capital-of-ukrain

• Mister Majcher, The_Knight_Who_Says_NI, cev-trell and 1 other like this

Mister Majcher

Mister Majcher

MISTER

• 113 posts
  • LocationPL, Hel Peninsula

TL;DR

ps. still feeling insulted? calm down at last

• BlackDeath, Elary, LizardWizard and 3 others like this
oi

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

I am an Admin but not a cop.

+ i already belong to a much more pacific brotherwood:

https://community.tr...-knights-of-ni/

• BlackDeath, Omen, Umbuz and 1 other like this
Tis but a scratch

Mikhail

Mikhail

Legendary Member

• Server Admin
  • 225 posts
  • LocationESPAÑA

arest me cop i smuk wed

btw, best requirement of course is:

RC Lola

RC Lola

Elite Member

• 134 posts

Life's boring. It's just only game, which costed me like 4 mouses and keyboards for the last 2 years. I afraid how many was destroyed by other

Did you destroy them out of rage because of the so called cheaters, trolls and abusers?

What's up with the block-ability stats and such, doesn't make sense to me.

You are against cheaters (me too) but you would recruit someone who has not been caught?

Don't be a dickhead. No need for "unless they are" in my opinion.

I can go on but I'll stop here.. Don't want to be disrespectful in any manner.

Good Luck.

• BlackDeath, Mikhail, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and 1 other like this

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

I think, you are taking this game too seriously

• BlackDeath and RC Lola like this

huj

huj

Popular Member

• 92 posts

costed me like 4 mouses and keyboards for the last 2 years. 

damn that boi maddd

i dont want to be disrespectful but u r a kurwa

calm down at last

Waska

Waska

Popular Member

• 85 posts
  • LocationHeaven

lel

• Joss likes this

Very nice

Pepper

Pepper

Popular Member

• 52 posts
  • LocationEngland

there's only one brotherhood in this community boyo

• BlackDeath, Aratar, Joss and 5 others like this

Mister_Crêpes

Mister_Crêpes

Legendary Member

• 268 posts
  • LocationSpain, the land of machos

What can i do if i accomplish all the requirements but my cockabili...blockability is 69%?

• Aratar, Omen and Waska like this

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

• Joss, Mister Majcher and Eleonnika like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

@James Only for info: this Community already has some good members/players doing same that you request for, without any of requeriments, but only with the idea to give/offer help to keep servers clean of annoying players.

Btw thanks if you want join them by reporting bads (the community will thank you also), but remember that this won't make you "admin" or any special.

• Aratar, LizardWizard, Omen and 4 others like this

Helgisa

Helgisa

Elite Member

• 102 posts
  • LocationFalling down from a cloud

BD is talking about "annoying" players. Since you are "ennoyink" I'm sure BD loves you ;)

• BlackDeath likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users