Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

The Brotherhood of the community

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Arda- Turk

Arda- Turk

Popular Member

• Banned
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

BD is talking about "annoying" players. Since you are "ennoyink" I'm sure BD loves you ;)

BD IS THIS TRUE ? TELL ME YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT ME ?

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

I em an ennoyink pleyır blekdet.
Dont yu lov mi ?

I mean real "annoying", not simply trolling around (in good sense) :P

ps: I love my wife, sorry :wub:

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight likes this

vikoking

vikoking

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Life's boring. It's just only game, which costed me like 4 mouses and keyboards for the last 2 years. I afraid how many was destroyed by others.

hah 4 mouses only ? wow, 2 keyboard damn .. man only if you knew how many things i have crushed while playing this shit and cs:go  :hmm:  :smiling:  and still not give a fuck  :dunno:

i think 3 times more things than you :rolleyes: 

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

Iam sorry for harsh words... but this is TROLL GAME COMMUNITY YOU STUPID IDIOT.

Marcel

Marcel

Legendary Member

• 281 posts

Iam being really pissed by this topic, please remove it or at least think about your (not smart) ideas before you make topic like this.

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

I'd make Joss squad to hunt and punish all turkish players and remove all kebab from warband, but since nobody share my desires i'll just work alone

Satan

Satan

• 24 posts
  • LocationHell

I would rather die an car accident or be burned alive than be with brotherhood full of bastardic breed motherfuckers like this xD look at them all traitors every one of them a guy who would put a knife in your ass when you turn arround. Real brotherhood is outside where cheaters get murdered hahahah we dem brotherhood where we smoke this cheating motherfuckers down with real guns. James mad respect to you trying to improve at least something but look at this idiots you cant improve anything on them they are all lost even god cant help this poor no lifers. Even when i would give one of them 1 Million he would still be retarded.

Be a hero and stand up im talking to every soul out there

no matter what culture, color or anything im always there

for people, who want to be good people, who help the weak

and the poor, who help honest without anything in return.

Posted Image

If I give you my hand, will you take it?

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Important remark: if it won't get public approval - I'll delete this thread and never get to tries to improve the game.

Liar.

Tis but a scratch

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

20190809224123-1.jpg
bob
blob

• Umbuz likes this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

I would rather die an car accident or be burned alive than be with brotherhood full of bastardic breed motherfuckers like this xD look at them all traitors every one of them a guy who would put a knife in your ass when you turn arround. Real brotherhood is outside where cheaters get murdered hahahah we dem brotherhood where we smoke this cheating motherfuckers down with real guns. James mad respect to you trying to improve at least something but look at this idiots you cant improve anything on them they are all lost even god cant help this poor no lifers. Even when i would give one of them 1 Million he would still be retarded

haha i like see you dying in car accident or pouring gasoline on yourself when someone forces you into this brotherhood (i highly doupt it, human will is soo easily broken when it comes down to death&despair :D )

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

20190809224123-1.jpg
bob
blob

Photos taken seconds before homicide (see gallery).

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Having recognized and assessed behavior of some players of this community, I reckon that the Brotherhood for Emotional Intelligence would be more appropriate and needed.

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

Liar.

What do you expect from a person that has been inactive since the day after he posted his thread? He deleted himself from the discussion instead.

cev-trell

cev-trell

Legendary Member

• 290 posts

homicide

funni word

but i prefer murder :K

Guest_Veledentella_*

Guest_Veledentella_*
  • Guests

funni word

but i prefer murder :K

"Homiecide" might be funny, homicide is a normal word.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users