Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Exceptional and momentary "admin" in Duel server - Ended

duel admin momentary exceptional test event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

Hi all, I want info you: Veledentella member, will be admining in Duel server for temporary time.

In his own words (taken from a PM that he sent to me):

post_offline.pngVeledentella
Sent 10 October 2019 - 12:46 AM
Elite Member

Greetings,

to be concise, I would like to apply for an administrator job in Duels for the duration of one month. I have over thirty days before I leave and want to do as much for the community as it is possible, be it by creating scenes or organizing tournaments. After my departure I will have no access to any computer, hence my application for the duration of one month.

In order to animate the community I would like to organize several tournaments held on my maps that will serve as a mean of perfecting the organization for future knowledge of other members of the TG family. With such a temporary job I would like to have no other abilities and ranks that would enable me to view admin forums etc. For the other prerequisites, my English is perfect, my history with TG spans for five years since I first visited the forum, my behavior, commitment, stability and reputation have already been positively known for users. I make maps now, so my server is the one I play on the most, but I can visit the Duel server frequently. That is all I wanted to express.

Regards,
Veledentella

Simplifying: He isn't an admin properly said, but he has the admin rights for Duel server (decision taken by High Admins) to organize events or similar.

pd: This is an exceptional situation, don't ask us to give admin rights like this or similar if you really won't/can't help the Community, thanks.

Ofc, members who were banned->unbanned or blacklisted can abstain to ask also.

• Joss, Elary, Waska and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: duel, admin, momentary, exceptional, test, event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users