Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Some hate speech

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts

I was playing my game in a Normal way, and suddenly 'Egg' came to the game and told me serious hate speech with a one LastAlive member. I took the Log and thought it necessary to throw it here. In fact, I'm always subjected to hate speech because of my country, but this time it seemed a little too much, you appreciate it. I hope the administrators will show the necessary attention. 

Attached Files

• Elary, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, Umbuz and 1 other like this

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts

*I uploaded it in the correct order, but it was mixed in post.

• Umbuz likes this

Chambermaid

Chambermaid

• 12 posts

literally dabbing on the cuckbabs right now

Umbuz

Umbuz

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 138 posts
  • LocationUmbuzia

I witnessed a part of the conversation, but only a part of it at the end. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Gilby, racism or hate speech in the chat in general, is not against the rules, unless it turns into "excessive verbal harassment". Both serious discussions or mockery about marriage, terrorism, different nationalities, etc. would not be considered as an offense on the server. The parts that Egg resorts to specifically focusing on you however, would be against the rules. But this seems like a borderline example to me, since you insisted on continuing the conversation and stretching this episode. I cannot see how this conversation started, but racial jokes are always there in the chat, and if you make yourself a target and keep responding to them, they will keep coming. So ignore them in the future. The chat in the Arena is the worst place for having a serious discussion about religion, race, politics, etc.

Whether Egg needs to be punished or not, I believe a higher admin can chime in and make the final verdict.

• Elary, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight, Gilby and 1 other like this

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts
I've always been silent against those who make hate speech to me because of my country. I've been playing with different nicknames for a long time and the number of insults I've been subjected to is huge. But, of course, this is in freedom of expression, but this time I think the dose has been exceeded. At the beginning of the conversation, Egg gave me an introduction like "terrorist Muslim kebab," and I answered him that Sweden is a boring country. I'd say it started that way, the first start unfortunately doesn't exist. I did this after a user named Drs suggested it to me.
  • Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and Umbuz like this

Carrot

Carrot

• 10 posts
"Gilby, racism or hate speech in the chat in general, is not against the rules, unless it turns into "excessive verbal harassment". "

Well, maybe you should implement some rules that protect people from racist attacks?
  • Gilby likes this

Umbuz

Umbuz

Elite Member

• Ex Staff
  • 138 posts
  • LocationUmbuzia

"Gilby, racism or hate speech in the chat in general, is not against the rules, unless it turns into "excessive verbal harassment". "

Well, maybe you should implement some rules that protect people from racist attacks?

The rules protect people from "excessive" racist attacks. We trust most adults can handle a couple of remarks about Kebabs and Ebola by the most random people in the most random chat.

• Aratar, Elary, LizardWizard and 3 others like this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

I agree with Umbuz on this topic. This is a borderline case, it's a heated debate on a generality- nation.

We put emphasis on the self not on what group the one offended is part of. The server is populated by players from different nations, religions, ethnics, etc. it's hard to keep these topics in balance without offending someone. that's why is better to focus on a player or group of players that get offended directly trough insults, toxicity and so on, not the offence given to the group they are part of.

When this happen, don't take it personally. Over the internet, anyone can express an opinion. Some people will start discussing topics without having enough knowledge on the actual issue. You have to filter trough these and sort what is worth debating or not. Still, EggJuice didn't directed the debate towards you personally but towards your nation. this could be classified as rant too.

• LizardWizard, Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and Umbuz like this

giphy.gif

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts

I agree with Umbuz on this topic. This is a borderline case, it's a heated debate on a generality- nation.

We put emphasis on the self not on what group the one offended is part of. The server is populated by players from different nations, religions, ethnics, etc. it's hard to keep these topics in balance without offending someone. that's why is better to focus on a player or group of players that get offended directly trough insults, toxicity and so on, not the offence given to the group they are part of.

When this happen, don't take it personally. Over the internet, anyone can express an opinion. Some people will start discussing topics without having enough knowledge on the actual issue. You have to filter trough these and sort what is worth debating or not. Still, EggJuice didn't directed the debate towards you personally but towards your nation. this could be classified as rant too.

It's not the first time Egg has spoken hate speech to my country, but I'm showing you that this time he has exceeded the dose with the SS. A few minutes ago, when I was in the game, I was called a "terrorist" by a player named Scarecrow. You're paving the way for this rhetoric when you argue that people like Egg should not be punished. It's illogical that you're talking about such serious hate speech and trying to protect those who try to humiliate people.

"When this happen, don't take it personally" lol :D Nice solution really.
  • Umbuz likes this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts

It's not the first time Egg has spoken hate speech to my country, but I'm showing you that this time he has exceeded the dose with the SS. A few minutes ago, when I was in the game, I was called a "terrorist" by a player named Scarecrow. You're paving the way for this rhetoric when you argue that people like Egg should not be punished. It's illogical that you're talking about such serious hate speech and trying to protect those who try to humiliate people.

"When this happen, don't take it personally" lol :D Nice solution really.

i can't help your sense of nationalism/patriotism, it's not my duty. i have to look for balance for everyone not just for one nationality. I've been often called a gypsy because of my country's past reputation with this ethnicity. I've never took it to heart because they were words spurt out by ignorant people who didn't know much. i know what is true, what others might think is none of my business. we should avoid promoting this "i feel offended culture", is dragging us down. instead present facts that would terminate radical opinions build over internet stories. this is the best solution that can be applied anywhere.

• Saddoveanu and Umbuz like this

giphy.gif

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts

i can't help your sense of nationalism/patriotism, it's not my duty. i have to look for balance for everyone not just for one nationality. I've been often called a gypsy because of my country's past reputation with this ethnicity. I've never took it to heart because they were words spurt out by ignorant people who didn't know much. i know what is true, what others might think is none of my business. we should avoid promoting this "i feel offended culture", is dragging us down. instead present facts that would terminate radical opinions build over internet stories. this is the best solution that can be applied anywhere.

Yes, I said that his words were wrong, that the civilians and soldiers of my country were killed by terrorists every month, and I said that we could message him on this forum for a healthier discussion, but all he cared about was insulting me. Don't get me wrong, I don't care about the rhetoric of this person or people. What I care about is how the admins will react to it. And you say that he will not be punished, as I understand it.

Ballesti

Ballesti

• 21 posts
  • LocationCadiz

Don't take it seriously, anonymity sucks and cowards take advantage of it.

• Elary and Gilby like this

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts

Don't take it seriously, anonymity sucks and cowards take advantage of it.

Absolutely. It's not hard to hide behind a stupid Nick and say hate to people, especially when it's supported by the server administration.

Ballesti

Ballesti

• 21 posts
  • LocationCadiz

Absolutely. It's not hard to hide behind a stupid Nick and say hate to people, especially when it's supported by the server administration.

Well, I'm in favor of joking mostly, but they almost always do so with a derogatory tone and with hatred

• Gilby likes this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts

i don't expect you to understand why we deal with the cases in this manner. we have been trough these kind of situations countless times and adapted the rules so they benefit everyone. the rules are clear now. you've got them explained according to your case as well. there is nothing more i can do. 

if you feel that way, you can always ask another admin to handle your case. 

• Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight and Umbuz like this

giphy.gif

Carrot

Carrot

• 10 posts

The rules protect people from "excessive" racist attacks. We trust most adults can handle a couple of remarks about Kebabs and Ebola by the most random people in the most random chat.

If you are adult enough to not get hurt by such jokes you should be adult enough not to make such jokes . This is not about controlling "free speech", this is about making the community healthy as possible. People come here to spend their free time after hard day at work or school. They don't need that negativity in their life. After all this is just a game, so please make this place as fun as you can and keep your xenophobic opinions to yourself.
  • Gilby likes this

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts

i don't expect you to understand why we deal with the cases in this manner. we have been trough these kind of situations countless times and adapted the rules so they benefit everyone. the rules are clear now. you've got them explained according to your case as well. there is nothing more i can do. 

if you feel that way, you can always ask another admin to handle your case.

I don't think you read the screenshots.

*edit by Elary*

here are the rule

https://community.tr...ead/#entry37526

Edited by Elary, 20 March 2021 - 01:26 PM.
i don't think you read the rules.

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts
Are you getting the upper hand by editing my comment ? It's an unsurprising move from an executive who supports racist and hostile statements on the Troll Game site.

Anyway. Rule number one on your link was clearly violated by Egg. "This should sum up anything from *excessive verbal harassment* to other players like rudeness, spam, toxicity, annoying behaviour,flaming, recruiting other players to harass a particular player or group of players, making fun of a serious situation of players(...)"

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

I don't even have these opinions on Turkey as I have Turkish friends ingames, but when you bring it up multiple times ingame over a matter of days constantly and I realise you're butthurt I'm going to meme you. Quite literally after the first few lines of dialogue between us I was evidently bored (read the logs) where I start going 'oh wow cool, wow that's so cool' because I was done talking to you.

In short, blame yourself, not me lmfao.

:strawberry:

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Further more if you think 'Terrorist Kebab' is an actual insult and not a joke you need to have a lobotomy, just saying. Do you know how pathetic this thread is.

:strawberry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users