Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Some hate speech

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

I just tried to provoke you with your country, like you :)

lmfao I said I'd stop for the sake of the admins ^ learn to the read because I don't think they need to read you crying like a baby.

You continue, read further up, I said you are clearly your own worst enemy. Glad you posted that so that the admins could see though, you have BIG brain<3

:strawberry:

Gilby

Gilby

• Banned
  • 19 posts

lmfao I said I'd stop for the sake of the admins ^ learn to the read because I don't think they need to read you crying like a baby.

You continue, read further up, I said you are clearly your own worst enemy. Glad you posted that so that the admins could see though, you have BIG brain<3

Im sorry Egg, still you've got problems omg mad 

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

PhD and 900 citations

I mean, egg was talking about marrying rapists is common in the East, and it's common among Kurds. I mean that.

Also:

Are we going to try to compare the losses and struggle of the United Kingdom and Turkey against the terrorists?

No, no, no, no. Are you unironically boasting about which country lost more actual human beings to despicable acts? I take this as a lack of english capability and not as a lack of human capability.

Topic is locked as I struggle to understand how we ended up here.

• Elary, Saddoveanu, Umbuz and 1 other like this

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

i'm unlocking this topic to bring out the logs and bring forth the catalyst of this whole story - Gilby

log 19.03.2021

• Aratar, Umbuz and Weiss_Schnee like this

giphy.gif

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• High Admin
  • 306 posts

Choices:

Read the log - Lose 1 IQ point.

Don't read the log - Miss out but keep your intelligence at the same level

Make your choice reader!

:coffee:

• Elary, Umbuz, Khan and 1 other like this

Weiss_Schnee

Weiss_Schnee

• Banned
  • 17 posts

I don't even have these opinions on Turkey as I have Turkish friends ingames,

lol, "I m not racist, I have black friend" :D

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

lol, "I m not racist, I have black friend" :D

you know it bae

RealGilby

RealGilby

• Banned
  • 10 posts
Although I am banned from the site, I open a new account and write this answer here, because after I am banned, you unlock the topic, on top of the iceqatius trying to make a joke made me do it. I'm sorry to object to your decision by opening a new account, Aratar. And when I called you a Kurd, I meant to make fun of your stupid sensitivity, whatever.

I know the conversation seemed stupid, I initially went down the trolling path due to my way of having fun in the game, the only thing I seriously expressed on the record was whether egg called me or my country a terrorist. If she told me, I was going to continue without taking this joke seriously, but when I realized that she had told my country, my attitude was to try to anger her first, so I tried to change the direction of the dialogue, but as you will see in the SS that I shared, it didn't change, so I felt the need to share it in here with this topic.

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts

Although I am banned from the site, I open a new account and write this answer here, because after I am banned, you unlock the topic, on top of the iceqatius trying to make a joke made me do it. I'm sorry to object to your decision by opening a new account, Aratar. And when I called you a Kurd, I meant to make fun of your stupid sensitivity, whatever.

I know the conversation seemed stupid, I initially went down the trolling path due to my way of having fun in the game, the only thing I seriously expressed on the record was whether egg called me or my country a terrorist. If she told me, I was going to continue without taking this joke seriously, but when I realized that she had told my country, my attitude was to try to anger her first, so I tried to change the direction of the dialogue, but as you will see in the SS that I shared, it didn't change, so I felt the need to share it in here with this topic.

you know what's more stupid? blaming someone for your own stupidity, admitting you provoked someone "for fun", reporting to fill a senseless  pride, getting your facts corrected by an admin which is turkish like you and which you end up insulting more than once, continue to cause a scene even after the whole story is on the table with all the cards out. after you got community wasted, you were given a second chance by the same admin you insulted to create a new account and the first thing you do is to continue to screw it up by spurting the same nonsense for which all this started.

admit the mistakes done and move on with life. whatever you are doing right now is disrespectful, uncivilized and breaks our rules.

i will let Aratar decide if we take action on the servers as well but you should know, these are some of the rules you broke:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Aratar likes this

giphy.gif

why-am-i-ghe?

why-am-i-ghe?

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Wow great topic lot of fun reading it made my day.  :)  :) 

• WingedEggJuice and RealGilby like this

RealGilby

RealGilby

• Banned
  • 10 posts

you know what's more stupid? blaming someone for your own stupidity, admitting you provoked someone "for fun", reporting to fill a senseless  pride, getting your facts corrected by an admin which is turkish like you and which you end up insulting more than once, continue to cause a scene even after the whole story is on the table with all the cards out. after you got community wasted, you were given a second chance by the same admin you insulted to create a new account and the first thing you do is to continue to screw it up by spurting the same nonsense for which all this started.

admit the mistakes done and move on with life. whatever you are doing right now is disrespectful, uncivilized and breaks our rules.

i will let Aratar decide if we take action on the servers as well but you should know, these are some of the rules you broke:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aratar is a nationalist Kurd who lacks judgment. He is an insensitive person who has probably choose "sözel bölüm" in High school and has good English, and has spent 9 years in this game ()
I tried to get into a civilized discussion with him, but unfortunately I couldn't find him as a smart interlocutor. He has a sensitivity to "töre", but he can't resist calling his country a terrorist. And these rules of yours are a complete idiot. It's been days since, I don't remember the details clearly, but you don't find it against the rules to be racist and fascist because of a person's country and nationality, and you find it against the rules to call the actions of an administrator "stupid". I think you should review your rules. And I don't care if you don't review your rules. I come in here at the end of 4 days and answer you, so I don't care.
Also egg, you are still a hater and very loser one lul

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts

Aratar is a nationalist Kurd who lacks judgment. He is an insensitive person who has probably choose "sözel bölüm" in High school and has good English, and has spent 9 years in this game ()
I tried to get into a civilized discussion with him, but unfortunately I couldn't find him as a smart interlocutor. He has a sensitivity to "töre", but he can't resist calling his country a terrorist. And these rules of yours are a complete idiot. It's been days since, I don't remember the details clearly, but you don't find it against the rules to be racist and fascist because of a person's country and nationality, and you find it against the rules to call the actions of an administrator "stupid". I think you should review your rules. And I don't care if you don't review your rules. I come in here at the end of 4 days and answer you, so I don't care.
Also egg, you are still a hater and very loser one lul

that proves you didn't change a thing even after the ban, shall i add more days to it?

• RealGilby likes this

giphy.gif

RealGilby

RealGilby

• Banned
  • 10 posts

that proves you didn't change a thing even after the ban, shall i add more days to it?

Elary, Elary... As long as you don't Ban Racists and fascists, what good will it do you if you increase my ban? You're a good crossbow shooter, but you're not a good admin, Elary.

RealGilby

RealGilby

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Also:

No, no, no, no. Are you unironically boasting about which country lost more actual human beings to despicable acts? I take this as a lack of english capability and not as a lack of human capability.
Topic is locked as I struggle to understand how we ended up here.

I discussed it with you at the tavern and on the profile of my old account, but let me point out your misjudgment here. Egg went on to tell me that her own country had lost to terror. However, I already know that it is a country that is a victim of terrorism, just as I did not call its country a terrorist country. So I've never made such a disrespectful and angry joke. I mean, she's here to defend his country, even though her goal is my country, and she calls my country a terrorist, because she's a little problematic. Anyway, as a person whose country has been called a terrorist, I presented a cross-section of the drama My Country has experienced and said, "Are we going to compare?"I said. I mean, I've already stated here that this is not the right thing to do. And yet you accused me of being devoid of humanity with your "muhteşem sözel zekan" You're really as troubled as Egg. Get some discussion skills newbie admin.

RealGilby

RealGilby

• Banned
  • 10 posts
Be aware of racism and fascism instead of making jokes like idiots here. It is the responsibility of every administration to stand up to this, if you say that there is no such thing in the rules, you are as troubled as those rules. That's why I brought this up here, to raise awareness. I'm not trying to get the egg idiot to ban, it would be too cruel to take away the only fun in this person's life. Let Egg to be fascist and racist to Turks and Muslims in your "fair" server. But at least the administrators should have a sanction, a deterrent against it. Troll conversations are separate, annoying the person is separate, racism and fascism are separate.
  • 13estWily likes this

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party
I have nothing more to say except you are an absolute disgrace to Turkish people and human beings in general. I hope you will be happy in your narrowmind and ungrounded pride but you won't get the chance to do it here as we have explained it to you at least 5 times now. I won't try to do it again. You have said what you have to say, now at least show some dignity and leave. Thanks.
  • Elary, LizardWizard, Omen and 1 other like this

Omen

Omen

Ancient Member

• High Admin
  • 814 posts
  • LocationItalia

Be aware of racism and fascism instead of making jokes like idiots here. It is the responsibility of every administration to stand up to this, if you say that there is no such thing in the rules, you are as troubled as those rules. That's why I brought this up here, to raise awareness. I'm not trying to get the egg idiot to ban, it would be too cruel to take away the only fun in this person's life. Let Egg to be fascist and racist to Turks and Muslims in your "fair" server. But at least the administrators should have a sanction, a deterrent against it. Troll conversations are separate, annoying the person is separate, racism and fascism are separate.

• Elary, LizardWizard and Lag_Queen like this

RealGilby

RealGilby

• Banned
  • 10 posts

not relevant but funny tbh

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

The fact that this is still going on a week later and Gilby repeats himself like a broken record makes me lose faith in humanity.

Maybe you should do the smart thing and stop talking shit to admins / people in general and just wait for your unban and have a fresh start? 

'I do not care', says the man who's made a new account and constantly and desperately revisits this topic / spams my inbox and writes on anything I post or write on the forum. You're right, you don't seem bothered at all.

:huh:

• RealGilby likes this

RealGilby

RealGilby

• Banned
  • 10 posts

'I do not care', says the man who's made a new account and constantly and desperately revisits this topic / spams my inbox and writes on anything I post or write on the forum. You're right, you don't seem bothered at all.
:huh:

I was so sure you'd write it... I'm mad at myself for knowing an asshole like you so well. Anyway, as a person who writes after 4 days, I must be showing that I don't care much, huh, madEggjuice?lul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users