Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

The Arena limit.

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Poll: The Arena limit. (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Should there be The Arena limit? (So that Arena can be played only X times per Y maps)

1. Yes (13 votes [39.39%])

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

2. No (20 votes [60.61%])

Percentage of vote: 60.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote

TheHunterMikiPL

TheHunterMikiPL

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 123 posts

The Arena is shit boring map, and is played all the time. Many players don't like playing it 5 times in a row. Should this map be limited?

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

It is a bad idea to limit the players in any form.

Yes, many people, including me, are already sick of the arena, but people should be able to play on it as many times as majority wants, no matter if we like it or not. The only change that needs to be made is to remove the Arena from the auto-rotation, so as not to give the already most popular map on the server an additional advantage.

Even if this is done, it will not affect the frequency of the appearance of the arena in any way; In EVERY, literally every match, there will be people starting voting for the arena, so I don't see anything wrong with removing it from the rotation and replace it with...literally any other map

• Joss, Elary, Dacket and 2 others like this

TheHunterMikiPL

TheHunterMikiPL

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 123 posts

As yrod said in the other thread

If 51% always wants arena should we play arena 100% every time and don't give a shit about 49% or we might play it 51 times from 100?

Stop thinking that 50+% is democracy. It is totalitarianism of majority, nothing more.

• yrod and Annabella Campbell like this

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

Removing Arena from TG_Arena.... Hmmm seems like a very thought out idea. JK thats the most retarded thing i've ever heard. You would do literally ANYTHING so cavalry wasn't banned/nerfed, but as soon as you see Arena you want it completely eradicated from rotation?  :crazy:  :crazy:

You can't do this without an admin present unless the admins decide to remove polls on the server which is a big NONO. Map is played back to back because the players WANT it played back to back. 

og_og_1606397282220734046.jpg

• Aura*, LA_G_P, Tarion and 6 others like this

Udklip.jpg

"This ain't over" - WizardLizard, 2021

TheHunterMikiPL

TheHunterMikiPL

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 123 posts

dont troll kamby

Traitor522

Traitor522

Popular Member

• 69 posts

Super bored of consecutive Arena rounds. This comes from a person who likes Arena & finds no issues in it. Imo it should be removed from voting but still be in rotation once after 3 other maps to feed its addicts fairly. So many more beautiful maps there that alot players don't even remember or know about.

• Joss, Elary, Dacket and 1 other like this

Tarion

Tarion

• 1 posts

Crazy idea but, what if we instead just add/make better maps, so that people aren't forced to play The Arena all the time?

• Annabella Campbell, LA_G_P and Adolgy like this

mumbuz

mumbuz

Advanced Member

• 40 posts

Apart from boring (because played too much) and bad spawns I have never heard any other criticism of arena.   The attitude of taking any shit but arena is also prevalent too, hence why the majority of maps are cav or archer shitfests.  

• Aura* and Tarion like this

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

Removing Arena from TG_Arena.... Hmmm seems like a very thought out idea. JK thats the most retarded thing i've ever heard. You would do literally ANYTHING so cavalry wasn't banned/nerfed, but as soon as you see Arena you want it completely eradicated from rotation?  :crazy:  :crazy:

You can't do this without an admin present unless the admins decide to remove polls on the server which is a big NONO. Map is played back to back because the players WANT it played back to back. 

Apparently, you didn't read my message carefully. Also, let's not get into insults. The fact that you are no longer an admin does not give you the right not to watch your behavior.

I'm not talking about canceling the arena. I advise to return it to its state 2-3 months ago, when arena map was not in rotation. Everyone was satisfied with the situation: the arena was still popular and most of the matches were held there.

Now it has turned into a joke. For the first time ever, the server began to get really annoying, and when the next match starts in the arena, which cannot be changed, people temporarily switch to other servers. This has never happened before. Previously, the game was not so repetitive.

Maybe this is my subjective opinion and people used to switch to other servers, I may be wrong. However, even I, a person who has been playing only on TG servers for 3 years and considered other servers pointless, am forced to play there, because of people who do not want to leave their comfort zone, but play on the same map for the thousandth time.

• Joss, Elary and yrod like this

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Lmfao, yes let's limit the strong majorities fave map, what a retarded idea.

I have news for you, life isn't fair, and nobody gives a shit if people want to play other maps. Strong majority vote wins, that's how most things work in general.

t o u g h  t i t t y.

Can we poll to remove polls from TG if this is the sort of pond filth polls that are going to be made  :smiling:

• Aura*, Tarion, Kamby and 4 others like this

:strawberry:

LordChromosom

LordChromosom

• 1 posts

cringe poll, arena is most balanced map 

NigNog

NigNog

• 3 posts

Remove arena and limit cav and archers so everyone can be happy

lord niggy

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Limiting class or limiting maps falls under same argument of letting people play what they want cav or arena... 
I voted yes purely on reason that i dont want server to turn in hybrid mix between Camelot & Ludus with swadia, arena, 2h fighting being core points of gameplay.

• Elary, WingedSquirrel, yrod and 3 others like this

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

Balancing broken gameplay and removing a fan favorite map which ironically shares the same name as the damn server is nowhere near being the same thing my little friend

• Aura* likes this

Udklip.jpg

"This ain't over" - WizardLizard, 2021

Dacket

Dacket

hey u

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 100 posts
arena had been removed from rotation once already and nobody complained about it -- players just voted arena as usual, but at least we didn't have to play almost every round arena and that was amazing
  • Joss, Elary, WingedSquirrel and 4 others like this

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Poll to remove Dackets ability to be cav so I can stop being horse bumped by hunters.

• Dacket, Ruf, LA_G_P and 2 others like this

:strawberry:

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven

the solution is simple. bring back "destroyed arena by Omen" 

Spoiler

watching camelot-ludusian players crying their eyes out is pretty entertaining xd

• Joss, WingedSquirrel, yrod and 4 others like this

giphy.gif

yrod

yrod

Elite Member

• 188 posts
You have to be a moron to think that "arena" in TG_Arena is about map, not about mode.
  • Annabella Campbell and TheHunterMikiPL like this

mumbuz

mumbuz

Advanced Member

• 40 posts

Limiting class or limiting maps falls under same argument of letting people play what they want cav or arena... 
I voted yes purely on reason that i dont want server to turn in hybrid mix between Camelot & Ludus with swadia, arena, 2h fighting being core points of gameplay.

So you want players to have choice, unless its "Camelot & Ludus with swadia, arena, 2h fighting being core points of gameplay." ?

I think that's hypocrisy?  idk 

(then again you've already proven that you will limit what players want anyway) 

• Aura* likes this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

So you want players to have choice, unless its "Camelot & Ludus with swadia, arena, 2h fighting being core points of gameplay." ?

I think that's hypocrisy?  idk 

(then again you've already proven that you will limit what players want anyway) 

Nope, i was refering to some people who supported the idea of limiting off cavalry for ,,balance,, of game but those same people complain when someone suggest to limit arena for the same reason.  :rolleyes:​  You trying to crash down my perspective comments by calling me hypocrite because i don't support the idea of turning TG_Arena into same as Camelot or Ludus is rather ridiculous.  :hmm:  :dunno:  :ask: 
But then again if i had my way, TG_Arena would have share the strict rules of Mount&Siege which means trolls, glitchers, toxic people, racist people would get banned     :banhammer:  

• Annabella Campbell likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users