Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

The Arena limit.

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Poll: The Arena limit. (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Should there be The Arena limit? (So that Arena can be played only X times per Y maps)

1. Yes (13 votes [39.39%])

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

2. No (20 votes [60.61%])

Percentage of vote: 60.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote

scatman

scatman

Advanced Member

• 39 posts
  • LocationWales

quarantine eggjuice 

• Tarion, WingedEggJuice, Hanibanani and 1 other like this

noodle

noodle

Elite Member

• 134 posts
  • Locationthe CEO of N-word

euthanize joss

• WingedEggJuice, Hanibanani and will graham like this

Annabella Campbell

Annabella Campbell

Elite Member

• 160 posts

I have something against you. I hate hypocrites. Im a gamer and i stand by whatever i say because both me and my friends know its all gags. Whatever troublemakers you're talking about your just as bad if not worse. What they say is mostly trolling and gags, yet you geniuinely hate turks and wish eleonnika gets gangRAPED by gypsies which refers to romanians Oo. Hypocrite.

unknown_3.png unknown_2.png unknown_1.png

You're just as bad as anyone else. You also like to build swastikas on maps, join server as NIGGER_Joss even though you were against the POLICE movement and ban eggjuice for fuck all but because you felt like it. Then you had the audacity to ask other admins if eggjuice was a player we wanted in this community. ARE YOU?

PS. I think this is kinda gag. Point is that it isn't necessarily wrong to say these things unless it goes too far. Point is you're the absolute last person to ever grace this grail of a community to talk about anything related to banning toxicity or troll racism. Plus i'd like to second EggJuice question to @Aratar or @Omen and know if Joss is elevated above anyone else

Here are some wise words from your fucking boss that you should read you abusing nonce. 

Udklip6.JPG

Udklip4.JPG

I'm not trying to be a white cloak here, because I dont know Joss good, but it's f...ng hilarious that you're trying to compromise a person with his posts from 5 years ago.

People don't have such a feature as growing up and changing over time, do they? This gives a very unpleasant light taste of the cancel culture and the way the offended people accuse other people for their words  from like 10 years ago. Yes, even 3 years is enough for a person to completely change. Even I, I'm sure, have ever written offensive nonsense somewhere. No one is perfect.

So stop trying to turn the tables and pretend to be a debunker. I don't know Joss, I don't care what he did and behaved 3-5 years ago. He himself most likely does not remember this, just like any normal person will not remember what he said on the forum a years ago.

Joss doesn't act rude  in our time. But you are behaving without brakes here and now. What happened to you? Have you always been like this and only the admin status stopped you from behaving like now? I'm disappointed in you.

P.s  I'm already tired of always arguing about balance issues and how boring the arena is. I've had enough of these dramas for now, and I even envy your enthusiasm, which you show in this dispute.

• Joss, (300)Zawisza, Elary and 6 others like this

yrod

yrod

Elite Member

• 188 posts

That is really funny how Kamby collecting and bringing shit on everyone

Ramun

Ramun

Elite Member

• 110 posts
  • LocationTihr

Can we have cut out the "arena" part of Arena and give more love to the dungeon? Maybe rename it to something like uhh... Ramun's Sweatshop?

• WingedSquirrel likes this

His Lordship, Ramun, approves of the above.

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

I think people missed the point of Kamby's comment. He knows he's toxic but he's fine with everyone else being toxic too. Joss claims to be against toxicity but then has some very nasty comments himself. Kamby is not saying people should be banned for it, he's saying that by Joss' standards they should be, which includes himself.

Anny's point of Joss being reformed may have been valid if Joss actually admitted to his mistakes and accepted his past but he literally denied it. People are also still skimming over the fact that Joss abuses admin to pick whichever map he wants (and forces specific equipment on everyone). Cav and ranged players are forced to play melee with the exact equipment he wants which is opposed to points in other threads I've seen people like Yrod, Anny, and Dacket make about people getting to play in any way they like. 

• noodle, Kamby, WingedEggJuice and 1 other like this

Dacket

Dacket

hey u

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 100 posts
>forces specific equipment on everyone
that's called 'event', which usually being made by server admins and everyone's fine about it
>if Joss actually admitted to his mistakes and accepted his past but he literally denied it
could you please provide proofs of Joss being racist or toxic? (But please, not 5 y.o ss) The fact he changed map is not nearly close to being abusive with admin rights. I've seen such things on Siege server occurred many times, if admins wanted to test a map or something else
  • Joss, Elary, WingedSquirrel and 1 other like this

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

https://community.tr...ge-2?hl=probang

Not fake, wake up Dacket and anyone else

Double standards and hypocrisy. Anny you completely missed the point by a mile. Point is Joss advocates for racism free server with no toxicity but is an "offender" himself, hence why no one should take him serious. And his abuse as an admin and remarks about being elevated above anyone else is evidence he hasn't changed ;)

And how are you monkeys saying 5 years ago? Look at the fucking date lol it says 2019 are you people actually that dumb

Edit: Dacket he also banned EggJuice for fuck all a month ago. And the map chaning has happened on multiple occasions. Why have polling when an admin bypasses the opinion of players to sit in spectator and just watch

• WingedEggJuice and will graham like this

Udklip.jpg

"This ain't over" - WizardLizard, 2021

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

that's called 'event', which usually being made by server admins and everyone's fine about it

Except he doesn't ask if anyone wants it nor justifies himself when people ask what's happening. Forcing what you want on people then calling it an event doesn't make it okay. 

could you please provide proofs of Joss being racist or toxic? (But please, not 5 y.o ss)

I don't think old screenshots should be discounted. They still happened. 

The fact he changed map is not nearly close to being abusive with admin rights. I've seen such things on Siege server occurred many times, if admins wanted to test a map or something else

He wasn't trying out a new map. He changed the map multiple times within the span of an hour and, as said before, he didn't ask anyone if they wanted it. Plus, just because siege does it that doesn't mean it's okay. 

Dacket

Dacket

hey u

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 100 posts
the most abusive admin I've seen on tg since 2012 who used admin chat to insult players (and some admins) or playing via racist name and thinking it's very funny to do, or kicking players from the server with no reason, now telling us about hypocrisy and double standarts
idk man, if u got kicked from admin team even after several warnings that other admins made to you, it means we are not the ones who's monkey here
  • Joss, Elary, Saddoveanu and 1 other like this

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

the most abusive admin I've seen on tg since 2012 who used admin chat to insult players (and some admins) or playing via racist name and thinking it's very funny to do, or kicking players from the server with no reason, now telling us about hypocrisy and double standarts
idk man, if u got kicked from admin team even after several warnings that other admins made to you, it means we are not the ones who's monkey here

Seems like you have no good response so you go with "no u".

What Kamby has or hasn't done is irrelevant to what Joss has done and what he still does. 

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

HAHAHAH you're argument got fucking destroyed by facts and then you turn into that shit? Good one my friend

Never kicked anyone without a reason and yes i think its very funny to play under racist names and so does joss? Shit argument got raped by facts

Udklip9.JPG

Udklip.jpg

"This ain't over" - WizardLizard, 2021

Dacket

Dacket

hey u

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 100 posts
>Seems like you have no good response so you go with "no u".
that's exactly what are u guys doing towards Joss right now to the topic totally irrelevant to your discussion
  • Joss, Elary and WingedSquirrel like this

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

>Seems like you have no good response so you go with "no u".
that's exactly what are u guys doing towards Joss right now to the topic totally irrelevant to your discussion

Joss was called out on his hypocrisy which was relevant to the topic and the conversation developed from there. Again you have no answer to what's been said so you change the subject

joebiden

joebiden

• 5 posts

i like arena

• LA_G_P, Kamby and WingedEggJuice like this

TheHunterMikiPL

TheHunterMikiPL

Elite Member

• Banned
  • 123 posts

I confirm Kamby is the worst admin, he muted and banned me for no reason because of his retardness.

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 531 posts
  • LocationBiased Admins Heaven
Dacket for the win.

Another topic stained by kamby gang. Can you stfu already? you hypocrite child. You've been given too much attention and it gone over your head.

Don't tell me you forgot how you behaved few months back before you lost your admin status, harassing, insulting and abusing from your position(even banning people you didn't like on false pretenses). Who are you to throw stones at others?

Stop making so much noise on every topic. If you insist, i shall provide the screenshot from back then in full view, so everyone will see the true and despicable you. Learn your place.

As for his followers, you dig your own graves by supporting a person like this. Rules states clearly that ganging on a party or a player, insulting and harassing is punishable. You think an admin abused his power, you go directly to high admin and report the offence. Not create a scene with irrelevant facts.

And since it went too much off topic, i will make few observations.
Player count started decreasing since arena was reinstated in rotation. Even if you still get peak number around 60(used to be 70-72), the constant number decreased from 30-50 over all day to 18-38.
The ones crying can't read either. The poll is meant to remove arena from rotation not from map list. At evening when the infantry gang gathers, you get arena 2-3 times in a row. That's boring.
If admins like Joss change the map for balance, it's abuse but if the same 10 players rejoins the server to spam poll arena it's completely fair for other players. Talking about double standards.

Will you start looking from different perspectives or are you all so egocentric that you can't see past your own opinions?
  • Joss, Dacket, Saddoveanu and 4 others like this

giphy.gif

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

Dacket for the win.

Another topic stained by kamby gang. Can you stfu already? you hypocrite child. You've been given too much attention and it gone over your head.

Don't tell me you forgot how you behaved few months back before you lost your admin status, harassing, insulting and abusing from your position(even banning people you didn't like on false pretenses). Who are you to throw stones at others?

Stop making so much noise on every topic. If you insist, i shall provide the screenshot from back then in full view, so everyone will see the true and despicable you. Learn your place.

As for his followers, you dig your own graves by supporting a person like this. Rules states clearly that ganging on a party or a player, insulting and harassing is punishable. You think an admin abused his power, you go directly to high admin and report the offence. Not create a scene with irrelevant facts.

Once again with the "no u" response. As said before, Kamby is toxic as many people on tg are. I'm not defending Kamby and I agree it's probably not good to have him as an admin (which is why he was removed). The point I was making is that Joss is a hypocrite, which he is. Kamby's toxicity is irrelevant in this. You don't go in a court of law and say a rapist is okay just because there's a murderer next door. Both are wrong. 

And since it went too much off topic, i will make few observations.
Player count started decreasing since arena was reinstated in rotation. Even if you still get peak number around 60(used to be 70-72), the constant number decreased from 30-50 over all day to 18-38.

Arena has not had that consistent amount of players for years. 

The ones crying can't read either. The poll is meant to remove arena from rotation not from map list. At evening when the infantry gang gathers, you get arena 2-3 times in a row. That's boring.

Boring in your opinion. To pass arena through poll requires over 50% of players to vote yes, so clearly the majority disagrees with you. 

If admins like Joss change the map for balance, it's abuse

Good thing you admit it's abuse.

but if the same 10 players rejoins the server to spam poll arena it's completely fair for other players. Talking about double standards.

Those two things aren't the same and you know it. One is from a single person using admin to get what they want, the other is from people creating a poll that requires the majority of the server to accept. 

Will you start looking from different perspectives or are you all so egocentric that you can't see past your own opinions?

I've responded to people's perspectives but they fail to expand on them when criticised and change the subject. Weak arguments. 

Kind of funny that this admin/ex admin circlejerk of opinions are telling other people to look at different perspectives. Joss could murder someone in broad daylight and you would still suck his dick

• Kamby and will graham like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Boring in your opinion. To pass arena through poll requires over 50% of players to vote yes, so clearly the majority disagrees with you. 

The problem is, that 50% = first 8-12 players who join and rush arena poll, from that 8 - 12 players 50 % is 4- 6 guys while everyone else haven't had chance to join server yet, i've come to notice if poll is made when all 40-50 players join - the outcome is far different. So i dont get the boasting that everyone wants to play arena when poll is made before by first few guys that join server, its like watching youtube video where first guy leaves dislike which counts as if everyone dislikes it for that moment.
To fix that would be fair to poll only once everyone who played previous map have finished loading the next map and then make a poll.
EDIT: It's obsurd to see poll gets accpeted by majority when 17 voted yes or no while server shows population of 30-40 guys

• yrod likes this

yrod

yrod

Elite Member

• 188 posts

The problem is, that 50% = first 8-12 players who join and rush arena poll, from that 8 - 12 players 50 % is 4- 6 guys while everyone else haven't had chance to join server yet, i've come to notice if poll is made when all 40-50 players join - the outcome is far different. So i dont get the boasting that everyone wants to play arena when poll is made before by first few guys that join server, its like watching youtube video where first guy leaves dislike which counts as if everyone dislikes it for that moment.
To fix that would be fair to poll only once everyone who played previous map have finished loading the next map and then make a poll.
EDIT: It's obsurd to see poll gets accpeted by majority when 17 voted yes or no while server shows population of 30-40 guys

That is exactly the reason I spam Watch Your Steps map immediately when map changed: I fight with permanent Arena polls while only 20-30% people connected to new map. And even then every 2-3 minutes we have Arena spam, and some people like 13westy(or what is his nick) spam polls with rejoining
  • scatman likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users