Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

The Arena limit.

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Poll: The Arena limit. (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Should there be The Arena limit? (So that Arena can be played only X times per Y maps)

1. Yes (13 votes [39.39%])

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

2. No (20 votes [60.61%])

Percentage of vote: 60.61%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

Nope, i was refering to some people who supported the idea of limiting off cavalry for ,,balance,, of game but those same people complain when someone suggest to limit arena for the same reason. :rolleyes:​ You trying to crash down my perspective comments by calling me hypocrite because i don't support the idea of turning TG_Arena into same as Camelot or Ludus is rather ridiculous. :hmm: :dunno: :ask:
But then again if i had my way, TG_Arena would have share the strict rules of Mount&Siege which means trolls, glitchers, toxic people, racist people would get banned :banhammer:

big backfire, you wouldn’t get to see the results of that yourself then

Also how is removing Arena going to balance the cavalry problem? Or the map problem. Arena one of the only maps where you can get to safety fast enough before getting raped by a horse
  • noodle likes this

Udklip.jpg

"This ain't over" - WizardLizard, 2021

mumbuz

mumbuz

Advanced Member

• 40 posts

Nope, i was refering to some people who supported the idea of limiting off cavalry for ,,balance,, of game but those same people complain when someone suggest to limit arena for the same reason.  :rolleyes:​  You trying to crash down my perspective comments by calling me hypocrite because i don't support the idea of turning TG_Arena into same as Camelot or Ludus is rather ridiculous.  :hmm:  :dunno:  :ask: 
But then again if i had my way, TG_Arena would have share the strict rules of Mount&Siege which means trolls, glitchers, toxic people, racist people would get banned     :banhammer:  

Based on the use of English in this post I have no idea what this means, maybe I even didn't understand the original. 

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts
Limiting the most popular map is obviously going to be bad for the server. It goes without saying really. The people in this thread saying repeating arena causes people to switch to other servers seem to be creating this belief from their own feelings. If you look at the number of players throughout the day the server can maintain a healthy 50-60 players in the daytime and 30-40 at night if good maps/factions are played back-to-back. This number noticeably drops if 2 bad maps (and/or factions) are picked in a row. The effect on the server is much stronger late at night, where a bad map can cause the 40 or so players to instantly drop to 20 or less in mere minutes - effectively killing the server until the morning.

I can understand why people that play cav would want map variety, but they make up a small percentage of the server as cavalry players usually account for ~15% of the server, according to NeoGK's class stats interface. For the rest of the players, getting raped by cav really isn't enjoyable which is why Arena is so popular (short distance to run to safe areas) and why a class limit would be beneficial for more open maps (which is most of the current rotation). Trying to walk to where you want to get to or fight people outside the safety of the team area is almost a guaranteed death sentence where a (unblockable) lance is your method of execution. Even when you know it's coming it can be hard to avoid. The class is very easy to use and hard to stop. Even the supposed anti-cavalry weapons aren't enough as most factions have longer lances than these and they do nothing to help when the cavalry comes while you are busy fighting, not to mention that using those weapons is boring most of the time and not why people play the game. It's not meant to be horse hunting simulator. 

• Aura*, noodle, Tarion and 3 others like this

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts
I think this is also a good time to bring up Joss using admin powers to change to whichever map and factions he likes. He claims to support people getting to choose whatever they want and not restricting the players but then picks a map himself and locks 2 factions in with preset equipment. He doesn't ask anyone if they want it nor respond to people asking why he's done it. This is completely antithetical to his claims of personal choice when one person is literally imposing their choice of map and equipment on everyone and I'm surprised this is even allowed by admins on TG. It's happened multiple times in the last few months when I've been on and I can only assume he's done it other times too.

It's hypocritical. Then again, Joss is no stranger to hypocrisy as some of his past comments about Turks would be banned by his own rules 

But then again if i had my way, TG_Arena would have share the strict rules of Mount&Siege which means trolls, glitchers, toxic people, racist people would get banned   

• noodle, Tarion, Kamby and 2 others like this

Aura*

Aura*

Popular Member

• Senior Admin
  • 77 posts

https://gfycat.com/n...ednimblecowbird

• Annabella Campbell, Tarion, Kamby and 1 other like this

(300)Zawisza

(300)Zawisza

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 65 posts
  • LocationPoland

I dont know if we play on the same server, but i noticed arena is the most popular map amoung others and the players amount is the biggest while this map. 

Limiting Arena in any way is a sick idea.

• Aura*, noodle, Tarion and 3 others like this

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

I dont know if we play on the same server, but i noticed arena is the most popular map amoung others and the players amount is the biggest while this map. 

Limiting Arena in any way is a sick idea.

Ssssssh don't give them facts. jOsS dONt LiKE tHaT

• Tarion likes this

Udklip.jpg

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Maybe you guys should open your own server that meets all your demands instead of trying to make changes in our server? i would support that idea far more than the ideas you try to pull off here. You would also get what you want way sooner & i would get rid of annoying people to deal with - everyone wins.  :bienvenido:  :beerbeer:

• WingedSquirrel and Iceqatius like this

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

Maybe you guys should open your own server that meets all your demands instead of trying to make changes in our server? i would support that idea far more than the ideas you try to pull off here. You would also get what you want way sooner & i would get rid of annoying people to deal with - everyone wins.  :bienvenido:  :beerbeer:

What sort of a reply is that? Why don't you make your own server then instead of imposing your map choice and arena map limit on everyone else. If the server is so good, why do you change it? Seems like the sort of reply someone gives when they have no answer to what's been said. You didn't address anything. 

• Tarion, Kamby, mumbuz and 2 others like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

What sort of a reply is that? Why don't you make your own server then instead of imposing your map choice and arena map limit on everyone else.

i was part of this community very long time, therfore my opinions have more weight

If the server is so good, why do you change it?

If you think i want to change server then you've clearly missed my points, im more of against the change when it comes to limits such has class limits + map limits,(from 100 different to 1 boring arena) Arena has always had bigger variety of maps and the spam of Arena wasnt always the case

What sort of a reply is that? Seems like the sort of reply someone gives when they have no answer to what's been said. You didn't address anything. 

It's very clear from my perspective that changes you guys want wont happen in TG_Arena (sorry about that) so it would be a good opportunity for you to create your own server and use all the facts you claim that will make server good such as class limits, perma swadia, constant arena - by all means if majority wants it, why not make it happen? 

• Saddoveanu, WingedSquirrel and yrod like this

LA_G_P

LA_G_P

Advanced Member

• 41 posts

i was part of this community very long time, therfore my opinions have more weight

No

If you think i want to change server then you've clearly missed my points, im more of against the change when it comes to limits such has class limits + map limits,(from 100 different to 1 boring arena) Arena has always had bigger variety of maps and the spam of Arena wasnt always the case

"I'm not for changes, except the changes I support". Regardless, I was actually referring to you using admin powers and choosing the map and factions with locked in equipment. Doing that without asking if it's what people want both goes against you claiming you want people to choose how they play, and it goes against you saying not to change the server since you are quite literally changing the server to exactly what you want. 

It's very clear from my perspective that changes you guys want wont happen in TG_Arena (sorry about that) so it would be a good opportunity for you to create your own server and use all the facts you claim that will make server good such as class limits, perma swadia, constant arena - by all means if majority wants it, why not make it happen? 

It's not "very clear" since your English is not good, something Mums pointed out too. I know you want everyone who you don't like and who disagrees with supreme leader Joss to go away but that will never happen so you need a better response. 

• Tarion, WingedEggJuice, mumbuz and 1 other like this

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

Joss you filthy nonce. You say you're against change but want any racism and/or toxicity banned which the server is literally built upon. You continously abuse your admin powers and have said countless times in the past that you're the shit, cus you're an admin. Now your opinion has more weight because you've been here for a long time? LOL. You're opinion is equal to yrods, eggjuice, mine, and even fucking SLAVEMASTER prior to his ban. Any dipshit you hate or dislike in this community has just as much say in terms of voting as you. You're dog at the game and you're dog at being an admin rolemodel regardless of how much you try to be the man of the people. 

And the changes that WE as in the community want was implemented by you fucking boss AKA Aratar who the owners handpicked to be the main head admin of this community. Stop the hypocrisy bullshit and stop thinking your elevated above anyone else in this community. Every vote counts and as far as i can see with all your power you are still only able to vote once like anyone else. 

• noodle, LA_G_P, Tarion and 4 others like this

Udklip.jpg

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

@Aratar @Omen can you confirm that (as Joss is saying) that because of his time here (spent the same time in the community and playing the server btw as have many others) that he is the arbiter or what is good and isn't and his word carries more?

Joss you're fucking retarded.

• mumbuz likes this

:strawberry:

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Might I add that I fucking hate black niggers 

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Joss you filthy nonce. You say you're against change but want any racism and/or toxicity banned which the server is literally built upon.

Arena wasn't built upon toxicity, racism, and all that crap - its result of player's behaviour in which our old mates decided to make dm server with less restrictive rules for ,,trolls, kids, idiots, community waste,, to keep other servers like Mount&Siege & TG_Battle without troublemakers, and i was always against that idea because deathmatch server used to be normal place without nasty players.

Pls i dont have anything against you but you have clearly shown that you are incapable of communicating without having to belittle someone else, not to count the fact you became ex-staff for partly the same reason, if you cant contain your emotions in your comments, you shouldn't reply at all mr Kamby  :rolleyes:

• Dacket, Saddoveanu, WingedSquirrel and 3 others like this

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Arena wasn't built upon toxicity, racism, and all that crap - its result of player's behaviour in which our old mates decided to make dm server with less restrictive rules for ,,trolls, kids, idiots, community waste,, to keep other servers like Mount&Siege & TG_Battle without troublemakers, and i was always against that idea because deathmatch server used to be normal place without nasty players.

Pls i dont have anything against you but you have clearly shown that you are incapable of communicating without having to belittle someone else, not to count the fact you became ex-staff for partly the same reason, if you cant contain your emotions in your comments, you shouldn't reply at all mr Kamby  :rolleyes:

The irony and hypocrisy of your rebuttal.

You were removed for admin abuse.

There are screens of you being racist as FUCK on the forum and in DMs etc.

You were only invited back to the team not because you were the best candidate, not at all, because Elary and Lizard left a void and there weren't enough bodies to manage the server / forum.

You are always well above your station, same reason you got clapped by aratar and Omen for abusing powers with me a few weeks ago. Run back to your little hole, mini admin. 

• LA_G_P and mumbuz like this

Kamby

Kamby

Legendary Member

• Community Waste
  • 212 posts

I have something against you. I hate hypocrites. Im a gamer and i stand by whatever i say because both me and my friends know its all gags. Whatever troublemakers you're talking about your just as bad if not worse. What they say is mostly trolling and gags, yet you geniuinely hate turks and wish eleonnika gets gangRAPED by gypsies which refers to romanians Oo. Hypocrite.

unknown_3.png unknown_2.png unknown_1.png

You're just as bad as anyone else. You also like to build swastikas on maps, join server as NIGGER_Joss even though you were against the POLICE movement and ban eggjuice for fuck all but because you felt like it. Then you had the audacity to ask other admins if eggjuice was a player we wanted in this community. ARE YOU?

PS. I think this is kinda gag. Point is that it isn't necessarily wrong to say these things unless it goes too far. Point is you're the absolute last person to ever grace this grail of a community to talk about anything related to banning toxicity or troll racism. Plus i'd like to second EggJuice question to @Aratar or @Omen and know if Joss is elevated above anyone else

Here are some wise words from your fucking boss that you should read you abusing nonce. 

Udklip6.JPG

Udklip4.JPG

• noodle, LA_G_P, WingedEggJuice and 2 others like this

Udklip.jpg

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

Ah the magic of editing images, you can tell 100 different stories from 1 screenshot or you can do this unknown.png (1429×254) (discordapp.com) 
Taking something thats 2- 5 years old while not knowing full story isn't really a way to attack someone ...  :hmm: 

also: you are going offtopic mr Kamby, i'll do you the honor of not posting all the crap that's done under your name in the past, if nothing else then you still were an admin of our team. ;)

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Yeah ofcourse they are fake  :smiling:  :smiling:  :smiling:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

WingedEggJuice

WingedEggJuice

Elite Member

• 177 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Don't make me bring Neena in here and make you cry bae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users