Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

hello blackdeath,

i bought mount & blade warband today over GOG, installed it and tried to join the mount and siege server but somehow i instantly get a message that i'm banned from the server, tho i wonder why this happened since i never even got inside. other non-trollgame servers works fine tho. :(

do you know why this is happening or anything i can do to fix this?

1. Is this a second-hand key?

2. Ask GOG for new key

3. Gimme us your GUID, not your serial key.

4. The chance that you are lying is really big, if you say that you are lying now you probably get a second chance. If we find out ourselves that you have been lying you will be banned forever.

5. How the hell did you get here if you never have been in our servers?

• Sockenzombie likes this

Sockenzombie

Sockenzombie

• 5 posts

i'm not lying, i can easily show you the transaction from the purchase today and with my serial or whatever you should be able to check if i was in ur server or not i guess? so the whole story is: 

yesterday i saw a youtube video with a pirated version linked, i downloaded it and tried the game out for a while, tried multiplayer aswell but could not join any server, so i decided to buy the game today. i deleted the pirated version, bought a key for gog.com on kinguin and downloaded the game then. i tried differend servers out, found one with 100+ people (thats yours) wanted to join, instantly got the message that i'm banned. 

so to answer your questions

the key should be first hand, right? since i activated it on GOG, the site is somewhat like steam 

what is GUID or how do i find it out to tell you? o.o

i got here because i googled the mount and siege server to see why i cant join 

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

@Sockenzombie Hi, sometimes, when servers are under improve/maintenance or same, they are going off > on > off > etc...

and after restarts sometimes happens that you get this message that you're banned (me happened last days too), only try re-joining after some time.

Others maybe:

• that you need update your game to last version 1.170 by Taleworlds (maybe yours is new and last, but not updated yet)
  • that even if you have paid for game, it's a 2nd hand as Horatius said above, and the ID-key of game was already banned in our servers in the past, we have more than 150 players already perm banned, and maybe some of they has sold his game (and now one of this is yours), then I suggest exchange it and buy a new
  • also, maybe that even if you uninstalled pirated version, in your system's register remains some shit that belongs to this, so I suggest use a good clean register after it, and reinstall game again

after check this, tell us how goes, luck!

Sockenzombie

Sockenzombie

• 5 posts

hello blackdeath and thanks for the reply,

i tried to rejoin every few hours but until now nothing changed, my game version is also on 1.170, it's stated in the launcher top right

so, people can use keys, get banned and then sell the keys again? this is possible? o.O

if i give you my key or any other data can you maybe check if my key is one of the perma banned ones?

i will try to uninstall, use ccleaner for registry (or do you know an even better one?) and install again now 

thanks

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

I've read that you installed neogk, but have you got last version 1.1.0?, since older doesn't work anymore in our servers, because were just updated this morning

so, people can use keys, get banned and then sell the keys again? this is possible? o.O <<< sadly Maybe, shit happens
if i give you my key or any other data can you maybe check if my key is one of the perma banned ones? <<< better don't, even if I can be one of more trusted members here, never gives your KEY to any ;)

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

btw, you can go other servers where you can join, and ask there for your ID, and later tell me by PM to check it in banlist,

you can ask Horatius for better to know what servers give you this ID when joins (I don't remember now)

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

btw, you can go other servers where you can join, and ask there for your ID, and later tell me by PM to check it in banlist,

you can ask Horatius for better to know what servers give you this ID when joins (I don't remember now)

ZHG is totally inactive and did not update their servers, so joining them and see your ID is a pain in the ass. And the only other servers that have that system are on specific mods.

But I have few solutions.

search in your windows "regedit", open it. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER->SOFTWARE->MountAndBladeWarbandKeys

Look there and check the registor "serial_key", is that one the same as the key you bought? And give me ALL the names that are in the registory not the keys, only the files (the name of the files).

Restart your modem, router, unplug your pc for a while from the internet. Play abit around with the internet

Ask a refund, GOG is a trusted company.

Did you download the game from GOG or only bought the key there? 

After you completed all this I may have some other tricks that could make it work, can you join US_GK, TR and many other servers? Only not us?

-Horatius

• BlackDeath and Sockenzombie like this

Sockenzombie

Sockenzombie

• 5 posts

they key under "serial_key" in the registry is a different one than the one in GOG o_O

also the registry names are

standart

activation code

hardware hash

last_module_warband

serial_key (and that's the key that's different from the one on GOG )

i bought the game on kinguin and got a link to redeem the game on GOG, downloaded it there aswell after i removed the pirated version

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

they key under "serial_key" in the registry is a different one than the one in GOG o_O

also the registry names are

standart

activation code

hardware hash

last_module_warband

serial_key (and that's the key that's different from the one on GOG ) <<<HERE

ok, then you can change bad key, for the new good from GOG into the register, off regedit, and restart system, and test again

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Change that key in the key you bought and everything should be fixed. Everything else in the regedit seems good.

Sockenzombie

Sockenzombie

• 5 posts

i thank both of you very very much for taking your time to figure out the problem and help me

it's fixed now and i can join!  :wub:

BD: HAVE FUN!!! :bienvenido:

Edited by BlackDeath, 28 January 2017 - 05:19 PM.

• Aeneu and BlackDeath like this

Dio

Dio

• 6 posts

Hello guys,
every time I try to join a server, I get the 'Server is running older version (1.170) ... you are currently running (1.172)'  error. Can someone help me with this problem?

KingArthur

KingArthur

High Admin Emeritius

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 955 posts
  • LocationItaly

Strange, i've latest version on steam and i can play without problems. Are you sure to have latest update ?

• Lenna likes this

Dio

Dio

• 6 posts

I've got the latest version (1.172) from the official taleworlds website, then installed NeoGK patch, and that's it. I don't believe I've messed up something while installing since I was following instructions in the file.

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
Can you join without neo gk?

And I recommend running it with steam, so you activate the game on steam and run it there.
  • Lenna likes this

Dio

Dio

• 6 posts

I'll try running it with Steam.

Dio

Dio

• 6 posts

I added it to Steam as a 'Non-Steam game', but the problem is still there. Thank you for your time.

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ

Strange, since 1.170 and 1.172 is compatible, it should work both ways.
Be sure you are running Native module. Or perhaps try to re-install the game fully.

• Lenna likes this

Dio

Dio

• 6 posts

Tried that also. Native module is checked. 

Maybe I should download the game from another source, but I don't believe that's the cause of the problem.

When I installed the game and update, I added the code and NeoGK patch. Is there something that should be done besides that?

Since I played M&B multy few years ago, and everything was smooth, this is strange to me too.

Lenna

Lenna

Popular Member

• 65 posts

I added it to Steam as a 'Non-Steam game', but the problem is still there. Thank you for your time.

Hi, the essence of the advice Horatius gave you was to activate the serial key, you've obtained when you bought the game from TaleWorlds website, on Steam directly, not just add Warband as a non-Steam game. Warband is on Steam so if you have a serial key then you can download a brand new version from Steam servers—and that's the key point. "Activate a product on steam…" and "Add a Non-Steam game to My Library…" are, in fact, two completely different things…

• Horatius and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users