Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Photo

Ask for More Help

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

elf007

elf007

• 5 posts
  • Locationevery locations has an sky

hey folks, i need to help

i cant type more times in TG arena . one moment i can but more times i cant . i didnt mute i asked admins but they said we didnt mute you . i tasted it in anothere servers like TG duel but i didnt have problem . my problem is just in TG_arena

• Lag_Queen likes this

Guest_vikoking_*

Guest_vikoking_*
  • Guests

hey folks, i need to help

i cant type more times in TG arena . one moment i can but more times i cant . i didnt mute i asked admins but they said we didnt mute you . i tasted it in anothere servers like TG duel but i didnt have problem . my problem is just in TG_arena

thats when even the game dont want you to speak

• Rc Princesa_Nina and Lag_Queen like this

elf007

elf007

• 5 posts
  • Locationevery locations has an sky

thats when even the game dont want you to speak

:l

potato_eater

potato_eater

• 8 posts

Quite a small, specific and weird problem, but: I can't access two of the taunts in game (TG NeoGK 1.2.5). The sounds I can't command are the male 'eh?' and the female 'uh!'/'oogh!'

I know that F+8 should be the male one, but for me this does the 'damn you!' etc. warcry (with animation). I don't know what key the female one would be, but I've tried all combinations with no luck. Looking here, I can see that 9 should be insults, etc., whereas it doesn't do anything for me. In fact, perhaps 8 does those things on mine.

It's probably because I'm not using Windows version and maybe can't be fixed, but I'm just wondering if anyone has time to help me have a look to see if we can find a solution—such as maybe realigning the keys/commands inside the module, or even just checking that all files are in the right place, etc.

Thank 

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 748 posts
  • LocationOz

Quite a small, specific and weird problem, but: I can't access two of the taunts in game (TG NeoGK 1.2.5). The sounds I can't command are the male 'eh?' and the female 'uh!'/'oogh!'

I know that F+8 should be the male one, but for me this does the 'damn you!' etc. warcry (with animation). I don't know what key the female one would be, but I've tried all combinations with no luck. Looking here, I can see that 9 should be insults, etc., whereas it doesn't do anything for me. In fact, perhaps 8 does those things on mine.

It's probably because I'm not using Windows version and maybe can't be fixed, but I'm just wondering if anyone has time to help me have a look to see if we can find a solution—such as maybe realigning the keys/commands inside the module, or even just checking that all files are in the right place, etc.

Thank 

I'll try to help you find the problem.

Do a clean install of 1.2.4 (that means no file replacements), use those sounds ingame and then write me a pm with what happened.

• Aratar likes this

potato_eater

potato_eater

• 8 posts

I'll try to help you find the problem.

Do a clean install of 1.2.4 (that means no file replacements), use those sounds ingame and then write me a pm with what happened.

Thanks for getting back.

I should clarify that I couldn't make those sounds in 1.2.4 either, or any version of NeoGK that I've used.

Elary

Elary

TG's BannerLady

• Senior Admin
  • 556 posts
  • LocationMars

have you tried with all f+ 5,6,7,8,9,0?

l4kbqeQ.png

potato_eater

potato_eater

• 8 posts

have you tried with all f+ 5,6,7,8,9,0?

Yeah for sure. I just tested and 9/F+9 does absolutely nothing with either male or female character. That normally does something for you guys, right?

Edit: Also, Elary, do you know what the command would normally be for the female grunting sounds?

Edited by Elary, 23 June 2020 - 03:39 PM.
f+0 the cheer, 8 for grunts, 7 for scream, 6 for hey you

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 748 posts
  • LocationOz

Thanks for getting back.

I should clarify that I couldn't make those sounds in 1.2.4 either, or any version of NeoGK that I've used.

Give me your zipped module on discord.

potato_eater

potato_eater

• 8 posts

Give me your zipped module on discord.

Will do, thanks.

And yeah, for me, 8 (and F+8) does something different to grunts.

Abdou

Abdou

• 8 posts

why when i join in any servers off TG i get bannd. why ? please i want help

greg

greg

• 4 posts
  • Locationgreg

When  using NeoGK Native, She throws it out of the game

• Ufo, Eleonnika, Mariina and 3 others like this

LizardWizard

LizardWizard

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 748 posts
  • LocationOz

When  using NeoGK Native, She throws it out of the game

I moved your topic here.

What do you mean by NeoGK Native ? What did you try to do exactly ?

Abdou

Abdou

• 8 posts

I moved your topic here.

What do you mean by NeoGK Native ? What did you try to do exactly ?

Can you explain to me how I installed the mod correctly, I did everything and it didn't work out ???

Iceqatius

Iceqatius

Captain

• Server Admin
  • 106 posts
  • LocationSweden

Step 1: Make a backup of your original Native folder.

Step 2: Unzip or unrar everything in TG-NeoGK126 anywhere on your computer.

Step 3: Look for the file and take the Native folder from the TG-NeoGK126 main folder and place it in Warbands module folder.

Step 4: Allow it to overwrite the Native folder (Have a backup before you do!)

Step 5: Start game and play.

• Aratar and Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight like this

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Chivalrous_Roamin_Knight

Night's Guardian

• Server Admin
  • 508 posts
  • LocationUnited States,Ohio

Step 3: Look for the file and take the Native folder from the TG-NeoGK126 main folder and place it in Warbands module folder.

Good idea to also rename the backup folder of Native you backed up. Name it something like Non NeoGK Native or Native Backup; anything that you will identify that folder as the original and not the merged Native and NeoGK newly created folder as Iceqatius says in Step 4. Also, on this website's Downloads page admin BlackDeath included the Native Folder original download; that Download is called Native Vanilla for 1.174 Clean Version From Steam.

• Aratar, Iceqatius and Lag_Queen like this

Abdou

Abdou

• 8 posts

Good idea to also rename the backup folder of Native you backed up. Name it something like Non NeoGK Native or Native Backup; anything that you will identify that folder as the original and not the merged Native and NeoGK newly created folder as Iceqatius says in Step 4. Also, on this website's Downloads page admin BlackDeath included the Native Folder original download; that Download is called Native Vanilla for 1.174 Clean Version From Steam.

when i join to server get a ban ? why ????

Femul_Humun

Femul_Humun

Popular Member

• 192 posts

when i join to server get a ban ? why ????

It is not caused by the mod, it would be your unique game ID that is banned. Create a thread here if you don't know what happened:

https://community.tr...-unban-appeals/

When filling out the form, please use this template, otherwise you might be asked to do it again.

Game: <<< Warband, Bannerlord, etc.

Server: <<< only for one of our TG's servers, we don't solve about others out of TrollGame.

Name online: <<< the name that you used when got the ban.

Time data (day/hour) when happened: <<< Insert the full date of when this happened here. (example: 01/06/13 14:53 PM , Not "Today" or "Yesterday") - This helps with checking any server logs.

Admin who banned you: <<< let empty if don't know admin's name who banned you.

Reason for the ban: <<< Please enter the official ban reason if you know it. If you are unsure of this, please put "Unknown".

Your apologies + Additional info: <<< You need to explain what happened, why it happened and how you will not let it happen again. Do NOT lie in this part. If you are found to be lieing in your appeal to try and get out of trouble, you will be kept permanently banned regardless of what your ban reason was. Being truthful and remorseful over what you did will prove to the admin that you are trustworthy and deserve to come back. Keep the accusations out of this section - you have no one to blame but yourself for the ban.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users