Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Looking for a good game

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Im looking for a decent game that i could play besides Warband because i dont play anything exept M&B Warband and NW.

Pls dont say Skyrim because i have it and its really buggy and lags alot (i have a shitty PC),or CoD,i played most of em and only 1 and 2 are good so...

I played Call of Juarez 2 and it was good,i played battlefield 1942,it was fun,i played Sid Meiers Pirates and it was good so im looking for a more SP game then MP.Dont give me WoW or LoL because i dont like em and theyre just boring after a week or two

Hoping for a good game!

People please dont talk like my PC is a pile of bricks in a box.Its way much better,its only 12 years old model of a PC  (maybe 10).

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

Cossacks: Back to War

I don't think this video does the game justice, but it will give you an idea about how's it like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEk0rmOfGYs

• Daniel/Meddet likes this

WatchDog

WatchDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 234 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia

Fallout series (if u arent't a graphic boy play fallout 2 ) ,Gothic series ,rome total war ,tropic series ,Age of empires,CS(1.6 and GO),half life series (first one was great ),Far cry 3-4,Assassins Creed (the first one ) ,guild 2 ,Resident Evil 4 ,GTA san andreas (with multiplayer),Hotline miami (my favorite game ).

i told u a list of good game that i played ,most of them will work on ur old "calculator"

• ZeArcher and Skull Of Plums like this

All animals are equal , but some are more equal than others.

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Cossacks: Back to War

I don't think this video does the game justice, but it will give you an idea about how's it like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEk0rmOfGYs

It looks like an facebook game like Clash of Clans and so but i played it few times and its a good game

And it looks like American Conquest just with bad graphics

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

It looks like an facebook game like Clash of Clans and so but i played it few times and its a good game

And it looks like American Conquest just with bad graphics

Well, it's the first time I hear someone comparing Cossacks with a fb game :))

American Conquest was made by the same team that made Cossacks, so that's a much better comparison since they have a lot in common. Still, I preffer Cossacks, even graphics-wise. AC was made specifically because Cossacks didn't appeal to americans, so they tried to make it more to their taste by adopting a different theme and making it much simpler.

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

well someone talked about Fallout's and Skyrim/Elder-Scroll's and many others I've played already :), don't go name these,

but if you like CoD, CoJ and so, maybe you like also (all nice for SP and are old games, I think don't need too much resources of hardware):

• Deus EX - 1 & 2
  • Dark Messiah-Migth & Magic (FPS)
  • The Saboteur (3rd person view)
  • TimeShift (FPS)
  • Rainbow Six
  • Sniper Elite -1st (FPS)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s -1st SoC good, 3rd CoP best (FPS)
  • MAFIA (3rd person view)
  • State of Decay (3rd person view))

also not too old (maybe you can't run these, but if you get a new PC give a chance):

• Metro 2033 (FPS)
  • Metro Last Light (FPS) (to me one of best games I've played) :)

• ZeArcher, Skull Of Plums and EpicFail8221 like this

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

WatchDog Please *assassins creed the first one* meh it has nothing in it aand so on
And Bobo depends on what you like and what you want

A strategy, a game where there is much action, a game with a good story *Btw if game with much action is what you want then play Assassins Creed NOT the First part* :)

MBnsGWG.png?1JFliL4H.gif?1

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

WatchDog Please *assassins creed the first one* meh it has nothing in it aand so on
And Bobo depends on what you like and what you want

A strategy, a game where there is much action, a game with a good story *Btw if game with much action is what you want then play Assassins Creed NOT the First part* :)

I like mostly strategy games like Total War series or RTS like Cossacks and American Conquest,but RPG-s like Skyrim and GTA are ok too.

I dont really like the modern FPS i prefer those like cod 1 and 2 or CoJ,Battlefield 1942 and Verdun

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

well someone talked about Fallout's and Skyrim/Elder-Scroll's and many others I've played already :), don't go name these,

but if you like CoD, CoJ and so, maybe you like also (all nice for SP and are old games, I think don't need too much resources of hardware):

• Deus EX - 1 & 2
  • Dark Messiah-Migth & Magic (FPS)
  • The Saboteur (3rd person view)
  • TimeShift (FPS)
  • Rainbow Six
  • Sniper Elite -1st (FPS)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s -1st SoC good, 3rd CoP best (FPS)
  • MAFIA (3rd person view)
  • State of Decay (3rd person view))

also not too old (maybe you can't run these, but if you get a new PC give a chance):

• Metro 2033 (FPS)
  • Metro Last Light (FPS) (to me one of best games I've played) :)

I played Mafia and Sniper elite (or it was ghost warrior i cant remember),i can run metro and never heard for others exept Stalker and Deus Ex

Edited by BlackDeath, 08 January 2015 - 12:41 PM.
"others" are too old :D

• BlackDeath likes this

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Oh and here are some good games not on very strong pc: Rome Total War, Medieval Total War 2, Age of Empires 3?, Stronghold Crusader / Stronghold 2(meh) / Stronghold Legends, Warcraft 3, THE BANNER SAGA!! *if you speak english good*, Heroes Of Might And Magic 3 / 5, Gta San Andreas :P - Heres all i remember now xexe

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Well, it's the first time I hear someone comparing Cossacks with a fb game :))

American Conquest was made by the same team that made Cossacks, so that's a much better comparison since they have a lot in common. Still, I preffer Cossacks, even graphics-wise. AC was made specifically because Cossacks didn't appeal to americans, so they tried to make it more to their taste by adopting a different theme and making it much simpler.

In AC u mostly kick Americans ass with Britons and Sioux so its really a fun game,i never acctually won more than 3 campains but still

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Oh strategies, well i wrote many strategy games up there, you can also try Anno *the part that will run on your pc*, Company Of Heroes, The Settlers, Tropico, Port Royale :)

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Oh strategies, well i wrote many strategy games up there, you can also try Anno *the part that will run on your pc*, Company Of Heroes, The Settlers, Tropico, Port Royale :)

I played CoH and it was pretty damn good and i had so much fun playing it and i think that i played settlers once or twice long time ago and Port royale is more of an Sid Meiers Pirates styled games but il try it.

Stannis_Baratheon

Stannis_Baratheon

Legendary Member

• 237 posts
  • LocationIsrael

mount and blade wurbund

thank me later

• King BoBo likes this

The iron throne is mine, by right! 
jLOe51.gif

Moley

Moley

Popular Member

• 69 posts
  • Locationcracked trollgame l0l

aoe2

np

• ZeArcher likes this

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Damn ive got arroun 70% strategy games (all good and i wann play em) ,and only a bit of other genres,im really sad that i wont be able to play most of the games (im too lazy to download em all and if i do so im gonna forget about em) so im thinking of pulling out only 1 game,THE BEST ONE  :campeon1:

and get it no matter what (it wont be assasins creed cuz i failed downloading it for 5 times and it wont any of TW games beacuse i played most of them all exept Shogun 1,medieval kingdoms expansion,old medieval games, Rome Alexander and these new expansions)

Moley

Moley

Popular Member

• 69 posts
  • Locationcracked trollgame l0l

aoe2

????

• ZeArcher likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

so im thinking of pulling out only 1 game,THE BEST ONE  :campeon1:

don't exists yet :D

• King BoBo likes this

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

don't exists yet :D

Best among those over there then

• BlackDeath likes this

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Banner saga? :3 Really its great with everything and rating and so on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users