Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Looking for a good game

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

WatchDog

WatchDog

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 234 posts
  • LocationSoviet Russia

Btw realistic RT strategy game called Wargame:Red dragon,play it if u are good with the millitary stuff

• Saddoveanu and King BoBo like this

All animals are equal , but some are more equal than others.

ZeArcher

ZeArcher

Elite Member

• 152 posts

State of Decay as mentioned by BlackDeath is a really badass game once you get into it (but it's zombies, walking dead kinda stuff) , and it seems no one mentioned Civilization series.. But still my favourite is aoe2

• Aratar likes this

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

Oh and here are some good games not on very strong pc: Rome Total War, Medieval Total War 2, Age of Empires 3?, Stronghold Crusader / Stronghold 2(meh) / Stronghold Legends, Warcraft 3, THE BANNER SAGA!! *if you speak english good*, Heroes Of Might And Magic 3 / 5

This.

If you want a great RPG and good writing is more important to you that graphics - then try something made by Spiderweb Software. Now that is some art. If you like ancient history,you gotta have a look at Nethergate.

You should also check out a few rougelike games - Faster That Light,DoomRL,Spelunky,Strange adventures in infinite space...

EpicFail8221

EpicFail8221

Legendary Member

• Ex Staff
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

I actually wanted to write almost same as BD :D, so yep, I recommend you all games BD wrote, then, Fallout series, Assasins Creed, best AC series are 1 3 and Unity for me - if anyone hass Unity we can play 2gether, Magicka, Gmod if u have friends to play with, Dead Island?, Hearthstone if ur Tactic gamer, Dishonored - my fav game with fav story. Metal Gear Series, Hitman Blood Money, Warframe, Trine 1 2, Killing Floor,  L4D 1 2, Chivarly Medieval Warfare, if u cant run it, then Age of Chivarly, Payday The Heist, Terraria, Unturned?, Portal 1 2, Half Life, Dead Rising 2, No More Room In Hell with friends, any LOTR game, exept LOTRO, Just Cause 2, DayZ, if ur able to run it, sometimes to Chill on Smite, Dont Starve, Dont Starve Multiplayer, Rogue Legacy, F.E.A.R. 2, CSS, CSGO, etc, etc, etc, (btw guys I have most of the games I wrote here, actually all of em, so just PM me and we can play it 2gether)
Thats plenty much of it, ask me for more games if u want to, I can give u more tips :).

• Strawberry and ZeArcher like this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

good games i used to play and not mentioned yet:

• Cultures Northland - unique strategy gameplay but very good once you get started, good soundtrack, RTS
  • Settlers The heritage of king - good story, gameplay, good soundtrack, RTS
  • ​Spellforce The order of Dawn/Breath of winter/ Shadow of the phoenix - good story, good soundtracks, unique gameplay with mixed RTS/RPG
  • The Hobbit (2003 video game) - story of pre LOTR, good gameplay, good soundtracks, platoform adventure game
  • Warcraft3 reign on chaos/frozen throne - story of pre WoW and after warcraft 1-2, unique gameplay, unique online gameplay, good soundtracks, if singleplayer only RTS, online it could be any game type
  • ​Paraworld good gameplay, good story, good soundtracks, RTS with dinosaurs, vikings, samurais, firearms all together :D

• Skull Of Plums, EpicFail8221 and King BoBo like this

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

Wow, that Wargame: Red Dragon looks dope as fuck. If I would play other games besides Warband, I would give that a shot for sure. But I'm really trying to stay away from RTS stuff becuase it can easily turn into a black hole that will suck dozen of hours without you even realising.

Also, another interesting project is Planetary Annihilation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHksLqnhl4

Aratar

Aratar

Furor Anatolicus

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 631 posts
  • LocationTea Party

bane of macklmore

• ZeArcher and King BoBo like this

Strawberry

Strawberry

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 300 posts

Chivarly Medieval Warfare

This game is really good, DLed it today xD

Daniel/Meddet

Daniel/Meddet

Legendary Member

• 217 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

OH! And oh my God how could you all forget the 1st game that everyone should recommend - Minceraft

MBnsGWG.png?1JFliL4H.gif?1

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

This game is really good, DLed it today xD

I played it but it as bugged so can play online only for couple of times.

Its pretty good game but cant match with Warband

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Settlers The heritage of king - good story, gameplay, good soundtrack, RTS

OMG! The settlers have evolved.I played those ancient settlers (first version) and it was so long ago that i forgot about it and now i see they have become something with realistic graphics and i dont know the gameplay but it seems good

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

And guys ive been playing Imperial Glory for last 2 days and i know that ppl say that its just a bad copy of Napoleon Total War but its 5 years older (2005) and still its really fun but it doesnt have that much different units like TW games still it has got and uniqe map and research tree and good trading and diplomacy sistem

• Joss likes this

Heisenberg Countdown

Heisenberg Countdown

• 19 posts

Mahjong titans  

• Skull Of Plums and King BoBo like this

King BoBo

King BoBo

Elite Member

• 151 posts
  • LocationHome

Mahjong titans  

I think i acctually played it

Strawberry

Strawberry

Ancient Member

• Senior Admin
  • 300 posts

I played it but it as bugged so can play online only for couple of times.

Its pretty good game but cant match with Warband

Indeed, M&B is unique..

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

OMG! The settlers have evolved.I played those ancient settlers (first version) and it was so long ago that i forgot about it and now i see they have become something with realistic graphics and i dont know the gameplay but it seems good

heritage of kings is around 5th of settlers games but theres total around 7-9 i think

And guys ive been playing Imperial Glory for last 2 days and i know that ppl say that its just a bad copy of Napoleon Total War but its 5 years older (2005) and still its really fun but it doesnt have that much different units like TW games still it has got and uniqe map and research tree and good trading and diplomacy sistem

yes i got the game and its pretty interesting and i got to say different from TW game because of campaign map and diplomacy system, also i remember you could get to recruit units from united allied countries ;) which was fun for me to make janissaries into russian army :D

Saddoveanu

Saddoveanu

Ancient Member

• Server Admin
  • 367 posts

Solitaire !

• Strawberry, Aratar and King BoBo like this

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts