Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Leave your welcome and enjoy the community

first post welcome new member

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Skull Of Plums

Skull Of Plums

Ancient Member

• 832 posts

I bet Jossefina is very very hot irl

• EpicFail8221 likes this

Joss

Joss

Spoiler

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 1518 posts

I bet Jossefina is very very hot irl

pls IM A GUY with russian accent and biker appearance,

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

iam of turcke groop you all be ddos goats!!!!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Aratar, LizardWizard and Omen like this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

iam of turcke groop you all be ddos goats!!!!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Plz dont post this kind a stuff you never know who is offended by this and really do it -_-

And dont go off-topic :D

Dusan

Dusan

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 69 posts

Hello guys :D

• Aeneu, Strawberry, ZeArcher and 8 others like this

Jozi*

Jozi*

• 7 posts

Hello guys :D

Thats mah brat Dušan !! This gui love Slanina, ima veliki kurac and voli da ubiti konja sa sekirom ! Welcome sir
  • Aeneu, Strawberry, ZeArcher and 3 others like this

A Jesus

A Jesus

Ancient Member

• 707 posts

Plz dont post this kind a stuff you never know who is offended by this and really do it -_-

And dont go off-topic :D

i will

• Aratar, Amamama and Jozi* like this
xXxChirstxXx 1:19-95rus, Yolo.

Brothers guna miss; Haters guna jell; Yolo guna swag; Ginger gon to hell;

For I am, Juses, #twice a life having yo mama and lay egg; pray, a peasant, as hear you I, warm is tea in an tea partea yet,

Thus living a core of justice in our hearts and she-clint's, and living thay spirit of teen hood 360 noscope, and blessing 24/7 our being

With great sweg, as with great sweg, comes great portion of seamen right up your eye; and nay it only; #hadmom.

You may take me away to thay army, may I but take away your mother and had sex.

© Jesis Chirst, king of peoples, and Jews. 22/8/14

h3l1x

h3l1x

Advanced Member

• 38 posts

Hey all, I'm hel1x.

I've been playing on troll-game server for some months. Not a new m&b player, used to play on the 22nd siege server (my favorite), then when it closed on the US GK siege (bad ping), then the ZHG siege server and finally here. I also used to play mount & musket (m&m russia) which I have to say used to have one of the greatest communities for as long it was a work in progress as a free mod. I can still recognize some players from back then, like Lord_Toy. But then all the regiment drama started and the community became a pile a shit, full of trolls and idiots fighting over nonsense. I did buy the NW dlc but it just can't be compared to the m&m feeling. Too much bling to make up for lack of solid playerbase.

I'll try to be active on the forums as I was on the forums of all previous servers I used to play on.

• BlackDeath, Aratar and Skull Of Plums like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Welcome

nina

nina

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 86 posts

in the game, i am Lady_nina.

but i am a fake, Nina, is the name of my little daugther, i am a man of 35years from France. i play at my work all the day in the day ( and never at my housse).

And mount and siege is my favourite server, and i thanks your team for the works you do.

see you on the server on the afternoun.

ps : i have 1023hours of play, but i am fucking bad;)

• Aeneu, BlackDeath, White_Potato and 7 others like this

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

lol i want your job :D  

• KingArthur, Aratar, Mister Majcher and 2 others like this

nina

nina

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 86 posts

i work on a pressing/laundry, i have time for play but i won so few €€€ :(

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

i have time for play but i won so few €€€ :(

Welcome :) ...and don't cry no more, I want a job where I can play too (even if don't get so much money) :viking2:

:obrero: :medieval-soldier-spear:  ^_^

Guest_Robert McGregor_*

Guest_Robert McGregor_*
  • Guests

Hey everyone, Robert_McGregor here, some of you may have seen me around. I've been playing on Troll_game servers for a while now (mainly TG_Arena and TG_Battle) so I thought I'd say hi!

I'm just your average dude over in England working towards becoming a Police Officer. The name Robert McGregor is taken from the movie Rob Roy which came out in 1995. It stars Liam Neeson playing as Robert Roy MacGregor.

When first playing Warband multiplayer I'd go under the name of Zaluk for a while (also my current Steam name) and I'd mainly play on the Swadian_ARENA servers. I took a long break from Warband, but eventually started playing again on the TG servers. That's pretty much all I do on Warband these days.

So hi!

• ZeArcher, BlackDeath, Aratar and 4 others like this

Pyrrha

Pyrrha

Ancient Member

• Community Waste
  • 381 posts
  • LocationPeche s Heart ♥

Hello,

I am Clara,

26 years old french girl,

I play on Mount and Siege for 1 month,

but i ve played this game (and mods) since 2010 (with big breaks ofc),

i returned playing 1 month ago on native and i found out your server.

IRL, i m working at pole emploi as a researcher.

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Sounds fake as hell. A pôle emploi hein? Lol.

Tis but a scratch

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Sounds fake as hell. A pôle emploi hein? Lol.

Why so r00d? :D

Randomdude

Randomdude

• Ex Staff
  • 21 posts

Hello Robert and Xanthippe. I hope you have a good time on the servers!

Ghom

Ghom

• 6 posts
Hello all

My ingamename at the moment is MoB_Ghom_son_of_GamGom. I've been playing on this siegeserver a very long time. I even was "very" active on the old forum (the backupforum or what you call it). mountandsiege.altervista.org and then this forum came up. I didn't like it at all because there was no darktheme. So i asked who design the website. They said aeneu I think. Then I asked her/him to make a dark theme for me. Aeneu said yes and even asked me what theme I want. But the link aeneu send me didnt work and there was no response afterwards. So I stopped visiting this forum. And after some time the server was always very laggy and i went playing duel. After a while I came back. Lots of player I knew stopped playing this game. It wasnt fun anymore so I stopped playing too. And after a year or so of break I decided to play this game one more time and visit this server. Because I spent over +1k on it. And then I saw some very old player i thought have dtopped playing. But they were there. I asked them if they recognize me. They said yes. They even asked where I was and how I was doing. I couldnt believe it. Some tears went down my cheeks and it was one of the best fays of my life. :') This is the best community of all games. <3 and now after playing a month again and joining MoB I decided to look at the forum. And baaam there was dark theme. I couldnt belive it. So I decided to write this hello all thanl you for the dark theme. I try to be active on this forum like I was on the old one. Some of you guys made my days. And just wanted to say thank you all for all this hours of gamefun with you. :D (sorry for bad english) and here a potato http://community.tro...g?_r=1482512073
  • Aeneu, ZeArcher, BlackDeath and 6 others like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

:D what a history! welcome best community of warband, even if you needed +1 year to see it :P

:bienvenido:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users