Welcome to TrollGame Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Leave your welcome and enjoy the community

first post welcome new member

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts
  • LocationBannerlord Heaven

Hello all

My ingamename at the moment is MoB_Ghom_son_of_GamGom. I've been playing on this siegeserver a very long time. I even was "very" active on the old forum (the backupforum or what you call it). mountandsiege.altervista.org and then this forum came up. I didn't like it at all because there was no darktheme. So i asked who design the website. They said aeneu I think. Then I asked her/him to make a dark theme for me. Aeneu said yes and even asked me what theme I want. But the link aeneu send me didnt work and there was no response afterwards. So I stopped visiting this forum. And after some time the server was always very laggy and i went playing duel. After a while I came back. Lots of player I knew stopped playing this game. It wasnt fun anymore so I stopped playing too. And after a year or so of break I decided to play this game one more time and visit this server. Because I spent over +1k on it. And then I saw some very old player i thought have dtopped playing. But they were there. I asked them if they recognize me. They said yes. They even asked where I was and how I was doing. I couldnt believe it. Some tears went down my cheeks and it was one of the best fays of my life. :') This is the best community of all games. <3 and now after playing a month again and joining MoB I decided to look at the forum. And baaam there was dark theme. I couldnt belive it. So I decided to write this hello all thanl you for the dark theme. I try to be active on this forum like I was on the old one. Some of you guys made my days. And just wanted to say thank you all for all this hours of gamefun with you. :D (sorry for bad english) and here a potato http://community.tro...g?_r=1482512073

You spend 1k on this server O.o that is little less than the hours I played on it :D.
Wb mate, hope you remember me under my old name, randomguy.
  • Ghom likes this

Ghom

Ghom

• 6 posts

You spend 1k on this server O.o that is little less than the hours I played on it :D.
Wb mate, hope you remember me under my old name, randomguy.

Yeah I remember you. Never knew if you or RandomDude was Random on the forum. :D But where is RandomDude? Did he leave or change his name :(
  • Horatius likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts
  • LocationFlying around in space

But where is RandomDude? Did he leave or change his name :(

RandomDude  ♣  In-Game Administrator

Randomdude

Randomdude

• Ex Staff
  • 21 posts

Hey Ghom hows it going? I haven't been on the server much this month as im in California and 8 hours behind UK time. I'm gonna be here for some time too. I've tried to play a few times since I've been here but the ping is a killer so i can't melee :(

• BlackDeath likes this

nina

nina

Popular Member

• Server Admin
  • 86 posts

what luck, i will call you ramdomdude the surfer now ;) 

Hey Ghom hows it going? I haven't been on the server much this month as im in California and 8 hours behind UK time. I'm gonna be here for some time too. I've tried to play a few times since I've been here but the ping is a killer so i can't melee 

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Yo Ghom. Missed your ugly face, althought the old one was quite special:

31286548700screenshots2015110100005.jpg

• Skull Of Plums, Parzival and Omen like this
Tis but a scratch

Amamama

Amamama

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 583 posts

AHAHAHA that javdick :amamama:

• BlackDeath and Omen like this

White_Potato

White_Potato

Ancient Member

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 769 posts

Im the whole ballsack

uHoqXJ3.jpg

• Skull Of Plums, Mister Majcher, Omen and 3 others like this

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Im the whole ballsack
uHoqXJ3.jpg

That's a penis

Edited by BlackDeath, 26 January 2017 - 03:49 PM.
nah, is a stick leg :D

Ghom

Ghom

• 6 posts

Hey Ghom hows it going? I haven't been on the server much this month as im in California and 8 hours behind UK time. I'm gonna be here for some time too. I've tried to play a few times since I've been here but the ping is a killer so i can't melee :(

I'm doing good. Too bad you can't play right now. I'm looking forward to fighting with you side by side again :)

Ghom

Ghom

• 6 posts

wanna know something. I miss that face too. It was perfect for me. Took me like 3 hours to make. You made me remeber one of my biggest faults of my life :P

Is there a section for ingame screens by the way?
  • Omen likes this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Is there a section for ingame screens by the way?

you mean this?: http://community.tro...me-screenshots/

Ghom

Ghom

• 6 posts

you mean this?: http://community.tro...me-screenshots/

Yeah thanks. Gonna upload some awesome screens if I have time.
  • Aeneu, BlackDeath and Skull Of Plums like this

LBJ

LBJ

• 8 posts
  • LocationChicago

Hi guys, my names LBJ and I'm from Chicago, IL. I started playing Warband in 2011, mostly playing on the Swadian duel server and 22nd siege. Not long after I found GK siege and began playing there daily, eventually joining the clan but went inactive after my video card died. Played tf2 and some other games for about a year then rediscovered my love for warband. Much to my surprise, GK was still active and thriving, with the brand new NeoGK mod and new maps being put on the server weekly. I had the pleasure to help test some of the siege equipment with DWARF & Deaf Blind Dave, and even contributed some banners to the current NeoGK bannerpack. I ran a map guild called the GK Cartographers from 2014 to 2015 and have made a few of my own TDM maps as well. Activities within GK have since dwindled, but we are still around and host the only remaining active NA TDM server. Hopefully, if there's enough interest when the time comes, we'll be hosting a siege server for bannerlord(in 2030). Which reminds me, many thanks to King Arthur and everyone else doing the work behind the scenes keeping the server fun for everyone. You guys are awesome!

Lately, I've been playing on the Ludus, Mount & Siege ( I go by Pippi Longtail, i know Aeneu knew my alias) :P I also play NW often (63rd siege, minisiege, humans vs bots, and tropical paradise). Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself and see you all on the battlefield!

• Aeneu, KingArthur, BlackDeath and 4 others like this

eaqogw.png

Princess_Zumba

Princess_Zumba

Popular Member

• 71 posts

Ni!

• Skull Of Plums, KHAN-ScourgeOfGod, Omen and 2 others like this

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

The_Knight_Who_Says_NI

Old Shrubber

• Ex Staff
  • 583 posts
  • LocationIn my Shrubbery.

Ni!

Tis but a scratch

Horatius

Horatius

Ancient Member

• Ex Staff
  • 1411 posts

Ni Ni

Aeneu

Aeneu

æ

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 665 posts
  • LocationMoraviæ
Hello dear LBJ, you are always welcomed here!!

Mister_Bubba

Mister_Bubba

TG's Video Producer

• 117 posts
  • LocationHackney

Hello everybody, my name is Christopher Johnson, i'm black and i like big pawgs and teasing Teocles Rodrigues aka 'the Spaniard who likes to smell his own spicy farts'.

• BlackDeath, Omen, DaRedViper and 1 other like this

BlackDeath

BlackDeath

The Mongol

• Senior Ex Staff
  • 6073 posts

Welcome again Mr_Bubba_"LostInTime" :ovni3:

Community salutes you... ^_^

:blackie:   :bienvenido:   :applause:  :hey:  :linux 2:

• Mister_Bubba likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic